Full Out War Tournament - Final Match Is 8/9

Pan_Nx

Ok, I'm a little confused. If round 2 starts tomorrow, July 8th, then why have some round 2 wars been fought already?

If your match is already official, you may war anytime. You just must have the war before July 8th.

Oh, I see. I thought we couldn't start warring until round 2 officially starts.

Btw, did you mean we must have our war before July 14th? That's when round 2 is supposed to end.

Yes, sorry about that. I meant the 14th.

pan.png

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is AG. Sorry to F about the trouble. Our clan is going into some changes as well as new members applying. I have pre set the date of our war on the 10th however, Iam sure Faith has something to add or change so we be working things out. I come to an understanding that the deadline for the second war is not untill the 14th so we still have sometime left. :thumbsup:

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die

This is AG. Sorry to F about the trouble. Our clan is going into some changes as well as new members applying. I have pre set the date of our war on the 10th however, Iam sure Faith has something to add or change so we be working things out. I come to an understanding that the deadline for the second war is not untill the 14th so we still have sometime left. :thumbsup:

hope that will be ok @ here..

don't like auto wins ^^

Ffs, I went to RF forum and offered a matchings ops minus 5 on us. They replied saying they are only gona bring 6 people. They want a 6v1 war...

I tired to put restrictions on ourselves so that we don't completely run them over and so that both our clans can enjoy a good war. But a war they don't want. They just want to get to the next round. Well, so do we and so we are not putting any restrictions on oursleves.

We want a full out war with no caps. If they don't accept then they can forfeit because it's not gona get any easier after this round.

090831004444.png

Ffs, I went to RF forum and offered a matchings ops minus 5 on us. They replied saying they are only gona bring 6 people. They want a 6v1 war...

I tired to put restrictions on ourselves so that we don't completely run them over and so that both our clans can enjoy a good war. But a war they don't want. They just want to get to the next round. Well, so do we and so we are not putting any restrictions on oursleves.

We want a full out war with no caps. If they don't accept then they can forfeit because it's not gona get any easier after this round.

If both clans can't agree on waring conditions you can ask the TCE/CIC to come up with a set of rules.

If both clans can't agree on waring conditions you can ask the TCE/CIC to come up with a set of rules.

Erm, how do I get a hold of one of those:?:

090831004444.png

Talking to one of the clan mods would be the best idea.

I can make some rules for the fight if you want them. Try to agree on the most rules you can though first. You can drop me a pm or post here to request them.

pan.png

Already having problems with WoF. They offered two conditions to war on our site: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Knights_Refl ... st=0last and we chose Option Two. They IMMEDIATELY said no, and forcefully told us we'd be warring under a different rule or we should just drop out because they wont fight OR even the combat levels. I'm fine with making a minimum opts of 8 or so, but doing what they say JUST BECAUSE they say it isnt very just. I dont like being pushed around just because someone is bigger. Same applies for my clan.

Suggested Rules:

Option One: Full-out and we allow you to bring a maximun of 5 friends/allies no higer that 110 in cmb.

Sorry, but for a clan that wont restrict themselves, this is BS.

Option Two: We match your ops minus 5. But no friends/allies allowed.

This is what we accepted. If WoF wants, we can place a min. opts rule for this, but it'll have to be agreed on by both clans.

Apparently Sanpedro didnt like us choosing on our own, as he gave us an ultimatum and tossed Option Two. And besides, since they offered and we accepted, wouldnt that make it official? I'm fine with other rules, but what they're forcing us to have is rediculous.

RuneScape junkie since 3/03.

RED CHIN TRAINING DEVALUES THE RANGED CAPE!

Already having problems with WoF. They offered two conditions to war on our site: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Knights_Refl ... st=0last and we chose Option Two. They IMMEDIATELY said no, and forcefully told us we'd be warring under a different rule or we should just drop out because they wont fight OR even the combat levels. I'm fine with making a minimum opts of 8 or so, but doing what they say JUST BECAUSE they say it isnt very just. I dont like being pushed around just because someone is bigger. Same applies for my clan.

Suggested Rules:

Option One: Full-out and we allow you to bring a maximun of 5 friends/allies no higer that 110 in cmb.

Sorry, but for a clan that wont restrict themselves, this is BS.

Option Two: We match your ops minus 5. But no friends/allies allowed.

This is what we accepted. If WoF wants, we can place a min. opts rule for this, but it'll have to be agreed on by both clans.

Apparently Sanpedro didnt like us choosing on our own, as he gave us an ultimatum and tossed Option Two. And besides, since they offered and we accepted, wouldnt that make it official? I'm fine with other rules, but what they're forcing us to have is rediculous.

I believe Snapedro was trying to be nice since they were the higher leveled and numbered clan. His intention didn't seem to be to push you all around, but to make a fair fight for both clans. My assumption may be wrong, but that's how I am seeing it right now. I do see the part where he offered you all two options, but I don't understand option 1. I will not place any official rulings until snape responses to your comment. (assuming he does)

pan.png

Honestly, I was assuming RF could pull at least 20 to a war because someone in their clan chat (RF chat) told me they could pull 20+ to the war. But seeing their ML now I can see why 20+ may not be possible.

Tbh, a 6v1 or 8v3 war doesn't seem worth setting up. I don't think that could even be called a war. That's more like dming to me.

Are you sure you can't pull at least 20 to a war?

090831004444.png

I guess we can do matchings ops. But no more minus 5 because I have no guarantee that you can bring more than 6, which would kinda stink for us.

Ok, well, you can match your opts and/or cut when we meet instead of relying on our word if it makes you more comfortable.

I guess we can do matchings ops. But no more minus 5 because I have no guarantee that you can bring more than 6, which would kinda stink for us.

Ok, well, you can match your opts and/or cut when we meet instead of relying on our word if it makes you more comfortable.

Why do I have the feeling that you are only gona bring that lvl 130 on your ML. Oh well, hopefully we can do it tomorrow and get it over with. I haven't done dm in a while.

090831004444.png

Why do I have the feeling that you are only gona bring that lvl 130 on your ML. Oh well, hopefully we can do it tomorrow and get it over with. I haven't done dm in a while.

Damn..Its already Wednesday..We can do it Friday, as most of our members have full weekends. We're not going to bring six; As much as we want to win, its not a war against one person. What time is good for you?

Our war with Faith will be the 11th 2 pm EST. Good luck to them and US. :?

Pshh, which clan are you?

Our war with KR will be today too. Here are the set rules:

-Friday, July 11, 4est/9gmt

-Matching Ops

-Malee binds only

-Middle bounds

-W90

090831004444.png

UBH vs IF(Unknown Bounty Hunters vs Imperial Forces)

War at 3:15 EST, Saturday.. Goodluck IF :)

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.

Pshh, which clan are you?

Our war with KR will be today too. Here are the set rules:

-Friday, July 11, 4est/9gmt

-Matching Ops

-Malee binds only

-Middle bounds

-W90

We are the Ancient Guardians. The war with Faith are suppose to be in 30 min.

Well, I think it somehow got wrong with the timezones. We're now waiting for 15 minutes.

14:00:00 Friday July 11, 2008 in EST converts to

21:00:00 Friday July 11, 2008 in Europe/Amsterdam

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

We Ancient Guardians will withdraw from this event do to the fact of time confusion. Our members are vastly all over the world so getting 30 + members will be hard again and the deadline is the 14th so there will be no time. I wish the best of luck for Faith and them to win it all. Ty TCE of the chance to even pass the first round lol. Hope we can do this again in the future.

Good luck to Faith, RBH, OW and all the other clans.

King YufeI

WC of Ancient Guardians.