Full Out War Tournament - Final Match Is 8/9

Pan_Nx

Explanations. The two ones on 15-8 are when we were returning from chasing ur portal hugger, dark.

The other one, was uhm.. 1.. 2.. 3 squares out. Thats nothing compared to ur "lets go hug the portal" ideas.

Also, you had 3 ppl there not on ML. Our high council has the evidence, will be here 2moz.

3 people? I believe their was only 1 person, but he applied before the war. Here's proof. No admin was on to add him to the ml. Pay close attention to the time. He applied about 2 and a 1/2 hours before the war.

The time is set at EST btw.

cheatproofnb1.png

In addition to what i said before, i will now clarify things. 2pk4lif3 was actually an old cos member. Later after the war, as one of my duties as a cos moderator, i have to verify account ownerships. so i added him, and he told me that he was I_obbymaul_i. He is infact a cos member. His old account was hacked and banned, so you won't find him on the RS highscores. Here's proof.

080712181948dy9.png

Theboy126

coshs.gif

Combat lv90+

Join Council of Saradomin Runehq's #8 Top Clan at http://z10.invisionfree.com/COS/

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look at 1 of our pics, it shows tht that player is chasing dark and he infact is even further out of your picture.

Dark was already dead.

cosoutofboundsri9.jpg

And if you compare Ello Moto89's picture with that, the OW member is to far out.

The picture doesn't show him dropping to the ground in the death animation, OW are still calling his name to attack him, and according to their HC from the post above he wasn't dead yet.

http://www.theinstinct.net/img/ThePhoenixLegion.png

^ Just something I whipped up after the war. Very good fight, TPL. I enjoyed warring you. :thumbsup:

Nice img edit, but you don't make it clear who won on the pic :)

instinct won.

I'm from Instinct; I wouldn't have made it if we hadn't won. :D

iunderbanner.gif

0cd4b8f751.png

3 people not on the ML at time of the war. (Thats rule 1 broken)

Darkrange ran to portal (massive bound break, 2 rules broken)

You broke 2 war rules. :shame:

Even tho U did win 14-0, the point is you broke 2 rules, which surely means you lose.

And our levels wern't too different to yours.

All our supposed "bound breaks" were coming back from chasing you (note 15-8).

Apart from 1 which was 3 squares out, and he apologised (its called a misclick).

The flaming, 1 person from OW flamed u, I warned him at the time - saying 1 more flame and he was kicked, then he stopped.

We werent the only 1s to flame. U teased us by keeping saying 14-0 and we downed u and stuff.

Then Adurru came and annoyed us after.

I think OW wins tbh.

BennyBoy980

Obsidian Warriors Leader

at the end of the day COS like ben said you broke 2 rules

-ppl not on ML/and FA's

-major bound break

yes we were out of bounds...CHASING YOUR GUY!

and 1 of our guys stepped out of bounds by 2 squares...(missclick)

he ran straight back in and apologized.

The desicion is up to you tip it

Jordy (Theminer571)

OW council :thumbsup:

Even tho U did win 14-0, the point is you broke 2 rules, which surely means you lose.

Apart from 1 which was 3 squares out, and he apologised (its called a misclick).

The flaming, 1 person from OW flamed u, I warned him at the time - saying 1 more flame and he was kicked, then he stopped.

I even have pics of one of your own members saying you guys are crying too much because he knows you went out of bounds alot aswell (jamieolder). We just failed to get pics.

And if you look in the message box of the pic of you guys flaming us you see its more than one person.

We werent the only 1s to flame. U teased us by keeping saying 14-0 and we downed u and stuff.

I think OW wins tbh.

No way dude. Stop crying about it you guys got owned. Even if the 3, who you have yet to give us names of, were not there the outcome would not have been very different.

And lets not forget you broke bounds aswell. One of the same one as us. And there is a difference between FA and Recruit because recruit has same privilages as regular member. FA is FUTURE APPLICANTS which means that they are going to apply in the FUTURE.

A bound rule break isnt even that bad honestly because it makes little difference to the KO count.

There is no way OW wins dude. Just take the loss.

3 people? I believe their was only 1 person, but he applied before the war. Here's proof. No admin was on to add him to the ml. Pay close attention to the time. He applied about 2 and a 1/2 hours before the war.

cheatproofnb1.png

Admitted by your own member on the same page, i'm sure OW has evidence on the video of him being there also. If he wasn't on the ML for the war he shouldn't have been there, as the rules were stated. :shame:

I seriously doubt that. Sounds a bit iffy to me.

Ello, its not about "Oh would we have won if.." or any of that crap. The rules of the tournament are not to break any rules!! You broke 3 rules.. I dont understand how you think that's acceptable.

We didnt break boundaries by more than 2 squares! We were chasing ur portal hugger!!

The K0 count? U got about 3 of us when we were scattered by your portal hugger/dragger. It wasnt cool, it wasnt funny.

Breaking a rule isnt that bad.. wtf? Not much discipline tbh.

I accept that we lost the war, but I dont accept how we lost the war, because you broke 3 rules and so forth..

3 rules broken = tournament exclusion surely..?

BennyBoy980

Obsidian Warriors Leader

cheatproofnb1.png

Admitted by your own member on the same page, i'm sure OW has evidence on the video of him being there also. If he wasn't on the ML for the war he shouldn't have been there, as the rules were stated. :shame:

Ok fair enough. Thats one member. And he was your first pile which didnt even take long. But its not my or the clans fault if the leader couldnt update him.

FA's which joined today, convinient I know, but considering there levels we would have still won.

We don't have any FA's, We just made a memberlist for newer members to keep organized. As Moto said, Recruits have the same access as Members. Recruit is just the lowest rank of a CoS member.

cheatproofnb1.png

Ok fair enough. Thats one member. And he was your first pile which didnt even take long. But its not my or the clans fault if the leader couldnt update him.

Again not relevant if he was the first pile or how long he took to take down. If your leader's didnt add him they should have checked memberlist before the war to check if everyone was on it. Rules stated clearly that it was memberlist only if that member was not on the list at the war no matter what level then the rules were broken. No ifs no buts.

How about we all stop going back and forth with the same quotes from the same people (and no, I'm not saying add more...). I think that the Event leaders have enough information to go on to make a decision, one way or the other.

Either way... could the Event leaders update the bracket? I'm not sure who Instinct is facing in the 3rd round, and we've got to set that war up. We'd appreciate that. <3:

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and the darkness, nothing more.

The true master of Death does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die,

and understands there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.

To the well organized mind death is but the next great adventure.

And now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

I think OW wins tbh.

We weren't teasing, it's called boasting.... but anyway, how do you count 3 people off our ml? I won't deny darkrange's foul, but we have 2 vids, that i will have up soon, showing many of you're clan mates getting out of bounds before+after DarkRange was getting piled.

SO IN THE END, OW DID INFACT BREAK A RULE(not saying that we didn't either).

This is the last post Any of CoS will make as a defence, any other posts by cos will result in a 24 hour ban from IRC and forums.

Theboy126

coshs.gif

Combat lv90+

Join Council of Saradomin Runehq's #8 Top Clan at http://z10.invisionfree.com/COS/

I'm Zingy, one of the admins over at COS and I can clear some of this up.

Recruits Fighting: When I posted our entrance into the war I posted both our "members" and "recruits" memberlist. There's no where that says recruits couldn't fight, and neither of the clans agreed to this. Sorry to OW if you guys didn't notice this. We should have pointed it out

Recruits Not on the Memberlist: This is gonna sound really stupid, but my mom won't let me get on RuneHead. I got some "high threat" viruses from there, so I'll get banned if she catches me there again. So when I accept members into the clan, I have to wait for other leaders/admins to add those member to the member list. However, the majority of the other admins our extremely inactive, and when they did get on they probably forgot to. But we did have proof that those member joined, I'm just sorry we didn't get around to adding them to the memberlist.

As far as the out of bounds goes... I don't know what to tell ya. I wasn't there, I was away camping, I don't know what really happened. I'm sorry if we did end up cheating, I'm sure not all the members did it, I'm not even sure if that member knew he was cheating tbh.

Once again sorry about all this OW, but the only thing that we may have truly cheated at was the out of bounds

Well let me say a few things here. First off, everything has been stated already and there is no point for any further posts. All of the facts have been brought up and it's tip.it's decision at this point. So let me clearly and simply re-state what happened and each rule breaks.

COS Rule Breaks:

1) Darkrange216 broke bounds (badly). I was not around to see where he went, but apparently OW says portals and I have no reason to doubt that. This member has since been banned from future wars until further notice, not that it matters.

2) Memberlist only. Well if you want to get technical about it, which memberlist? Our clan has two seperate ones, which contain all of our members and are both listed as Council of Saradomin memberlists. Our Recruits have full member status, but must reach certain activity levels before being added to the other ML and they are not considered FA's. We were not challenged and told that we could ONLY use our main memberlist, it just specifically said "Memberlist only". However you may consider that a rule break, which I can understand and will not argue with.

OW Rule Breaks:

1) Insertnamehere broke bounds, although not drastically but it is still a rule break.

2) Jamieolder broke bounds, once again not drastically but it is still a rule break.

Now it's obvious that both clans have broken the rules. So can you really disqualify one clan and nulify the fact that the other broke rules as well? Or can you look at the totallity of the circumstances and make a reasonable decision based on the outcome of the war. When our biggest rule break occured, we were already winning the war, 15-8 (which I have never seen a comeback of that magnitude before). Regardless, we did have a very big rule break, I can't deny that. Anyways I am not here to argue or continue this debate, in fact my clan members will not be posting on this thread further until a decision is made.

As we said after the war, GF OW. No need for either clan to have hard feelings or be upset, what happened in the war is done and it's up to tip.it to decide where COS and OW go from here. Good luck to OW in the future.

Thank you,

Icie Juicy

Signature-1.jpg

2Pk4lif3 was not on either of your mls when the war started. This is stated by members before and screenshot evidence taken of COS memberlist just after the war had taken place.

Cos Full Ml

[hide=]coscheat1rm2.png

coscheat2au2.png

coscheat3lz8.png[/hide]

Recruit Ml

[hide=]scr19fd222pj0.png

scr1a1f9b5pa8.png

scr1a37161ii8.png[/hide]

Regarding COS v OW: The clan moderators will post our decision on this thread before the third round starts.

Bracket will be updated when the 3rd round begins.

pan.png

UBH own round 2.

Aftermatch Post -> viewtopic.php?f=189&t=750455

I guess we'll be fighting RBH :)))

GL RBH.

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.