Spyder's blog! QUIT RS!! Kind of...:-P

spyderbanner.png

thanks saq, wicked banner

Hi, Now I have my 99 wc and 99 cook. I have no imediate 99 plans instead because my total is soo nooby for combat i aiming for all skills 60+

Private is friends only so ask to be added here or through pm, I do have a msn, pm me for address though.

ACHIEVEMENTS!!

Sin_spyder.png

sin_spyder.png

MASTER OF WOODCUTTING since 29/07/08

sin%20spyder.png

MASTER OF COOKING since 25/08/08

GOALS!!

my newest goals...

sin_spyder.png

mostly through slayer

sin_spyder.png

sharks to 99 = big profit $.$

sin_spyder.png

this while I train my combat

sin_spyder.png

preparing for my 2nd melee 99 ;P

sin_spyder.png

another 99 planned

sin_spyder.png

always wanted 70 prayer for piety <3

sin_spyder.png

take forever, but cape looks so good ^^

[hide=About me]my friends call me Ash. I'm just your average guy, I work, socialize, play sports and scape :o I like most music in the charts, any sort of jap anime (cowboy bebop my all time fave) and stargate SG1/atlantis series...that's bout it for now :roll:[/hide]

[hide=Pictures of progress]89wc.jpg 89 wc

90wc.jpg

90 wc

91wc.jpg

91 wc

92wc.jpg

92 wc now half way there finally :lol:

93wc.jpg

93 wc !!!

94wc.jpg

94 wc finally

95wc.jpg

95 wc (finally :wall: )

96wc.jpg

96 wc now only 3 til cape

97wc.jpg

97 wc, 2 more!!

98wc.jpg

98 wc, 1 to go!!!!

99wc.jpg

99 wc, finally!!! =D woot![/hide]

[hide=Outfits]mywcoutfit.jpg

older outfit

myNEWwcoutfit.jpg

My brand new wc outfit ::' , will be swapping cape for wc when I earn :lol:

myPilotwcoutfit.jpg

My hawt new outfit after doing enlightened journey <3: and yes the red baron should be jealous ::' :lol:

myNEWwcoutfitwithrobin.jpg

Finally got my robin hat \'

Bandosplate.jpg

My well awesome bandos plate <3:

myNEWskilleroutfit.jpg

New skill/non-combat outfit, is hawt! no? <3:[/hide]

[hide=Drops and random pics]alleggs.jpg

All god eggs :thumbsup: omlette anyone? :lol:

flowermadness.jpg

Someone had too much time on there hands (not to mention seeds) at world 84 Catherby :lol:

modlol.jpg

omg what a name for mod!? oh ya first j-mod encounter \' guy in bunny ears, he was 138 cmbt as well

apparently he was investigating something, i guessed mice thieves but was wrong #-o

he said the goblins escaped lummy?! :o omg run and hide, nooo!! wish I had time to screen shot it as well :([/hide]

[hide=99 pictures]99wc.jpg99cook.jpg[/hide]

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aiming for 48k yews til cape tonight...will see how it goes I guess

And thanks for the support :D

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

getting slowly towards 89 woodcut, been less than successful night of leveling... :x

oh ya got 1k yews now, 47k left and BUMP :D

On a side note, after getting guthix egg last week, just got me zammy egg :o now just gotta raise summon to 70 after cape

moved onto willows, faster xp per hour, and less crowded (well at catherby, world 84(my homeworld), anyway)

also down to 150k til 89 wc

More chopping tomorrow :D

cape in no time now :lol:

A new day of runescaping, and a new day of chopping those trees :D

oh ya and bump :)

Hey, good luck with 99 woodcutting. Try adding some pictures to your blog to liven (is that a word?) it up. Maybe some pictures of the oufit you wear while woodcutting, where you train, skill level ups, etc.

]

Thanks for support, and I plan to add pictures when I reach a new level, still on 88 though...

also just for ross ;)

mywcoutfit.jpg

Can probably tell from picture but I'm hanging out in catherby world 84 to earn my cape :D

Feel free to drop by and say hi sometime maybe

Not relevant to my wc progress but few days ago got me a new total level milestone well pleased for a years membership ^^

1500total-1.jpg

I'm such a noob :lol:

89 woodcut at last :D

89wc.jpg

10 more until cape

Will bear that in mind when I'm not cutting my trees :lol:

thanks for the comments and bump :D

A new day and more trees to cut \'

Hoping to get the 420k til 90 wc down to 200k at least, maybe even push for the level :thumbsup:

5mil wc xp now, one of my mini goals \'

forgot screen shot though #-o

saw someone in the wc cape :x OMG want it so bad now <3: :lol:

bump :D

won't anyone post here? \:D/

the end of another night, 300k xp earnt, leaving 120k til 90 wc

hoping to get tomorrow, around working, and then 9 levels til my cape <3: hopefully shouldn't take too long :lol:

Stick with cutting Willows so you can use them all to get Firemaking to Level 99 ;)

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Good luck with 99 woodcut!! Don't get discouraged by the slow exp rates. If I can get 99 wc from cutting yews, so can you (or you can cut willows, but that's the wimpy way to do it :XD:). :thumbsup:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Thanks for all the support, and I have moved onto willows, faster xp per hour :thumbsup:

Also I can burn the 110k or so logs required for 99 wc to get fm cape ::'

finished with work, so more wcing \'

Aiming for at least 90 wc, maybe get near to 91, tonight :lol:

90 wc now :thumbsup: Picture on first post ::'

9 levels left... :lol: all be worth that hawt cape though <3:

took a wc break to do enlightened journey, easy 5 minute quest \'

got that nice looking jacket though :thumbsup:

back to wc !!!! :lol:

#-o a slow night of wcing

only managed to get with-in 350k of 91 :(

always tomorrow I guess ::'