• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks :) well actually at this instant in time I have 28M lol. I'm trying to minimize the amount of capital I am keeping in liquid form due to the current severe inflation.

in terms of stuff that would be gp I have like 150k p ess (slooowww countdown to 90 rc) and 150k adamant bolts (fletched + unfletched). the rest of my money is spent on things =p

no levels but I did the new quest. was fun, hope we get more in the near future.

I decided that herblore isn't going to get any cheaper so I launched myself into it

091017095228.png

39m price check lol

091018075731.jpg

I have level 84 banked, then I'll probably buy 85 and go back to runecrafting :thumbup:

I'll compromise :P no plans on getting the overload though, I don't see any uses for it really the plain extreme sets are perfectly good and much easier lol

after giving away a lot of money and grenwall spikes I've got 92 herblore banked, and a skill to gain 9 more levels in...

091024081441.jpg

091024221331.jpg

it'll be totally worth it though :P after 92 I'm definitely planning to [bleep] up some slayer monsters before I return to rc/fletch. and monster hunt.

I've done more sara gwd than anything else, then probably dks then arma and tds. I like tds and tribrid dks because they're the most engaging. tds also are pretty amazing money lol. sara and arma are too robotic now, get 3 other people, attack boss, click healing aura lol

and lucky king! this summer I hadn't thought to check their touring schedule and it turns out they were like 50 miles away performing and I missed it fml, one day though! and I'll accomplish my goals eventually :<

091025142100.jpg

went and extreme potted + super antifired some iron dragons with a zamorakian spear, killed one in 20 seconds lol. I'll have to change my block list. once I get 92 herb I'm definitely getting another fire cape haha

20 seconds?!? It takes me forever to kill those guys lol. Now I am super jealous. :P

"Congratulations, you have reached level 89 Herbelore

- You can now receive leet comments from Wiplayer"

Seriously though, impressive. I don't think I have the time or patience to train Herbelore at all. =X

You should come hang out in #aod, it's a monster hunting clan we monster hunt sometimes.

thankies everyone, I loled to see I won runemonkey. I herb in lumbridge because it's nice and quiet :P

got this clue from an iron dragon I think haha

091026181043.jpg

and made more potions then

091027232414.jpg

been doing a bit of corp, no luck but it's pretty fun with extreme pots, especially when teammates have warhammers lol

Thanks, and come into #aod whenver you want, just say you're looking for a monster hunting clan and unless they're in a bad mood you won't be kbed. I'm in there a pretty good amount of the time.

No new levels, but I headed to barrows with some extreme pots.

091029080525.jpg

091029085210.jpg

also made a video, pro plz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwN8NHoTB48

got a karils skirt also but did not screenshot