The Lost Library RPG ( Entrance "Exam")

Harakiri

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what happened to the rest of team Beta?

Its just the 2 of us.Just finish the spell and kill the rest of them >.<

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Lol, mmk.

Emmett looked around to make sure his companion was well away, and then let off his second spell, another fire spell. In fact, his favourite fire spell. He threw some items into the air and spun a full circle, waving his hands in the same method as he had the first time in Xarosen's cavern. From his wavering hands shot a huge fireball, larger than any he had done previously. It flew to the center of the elves and detonated in a huge blast, slaying the lastof the elves. Zerg, looking slightly shellshocked, stepped from the blast, tough as Emmett had hoped. Luckily, he had not been slain.

'Well,' said Emmett, 'shall we carry on?'

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Grabbing a protesting Zerg from the trees,Ekellstreep motions for his companion to lead the way.

They travel for some time before Zerg returns to his normal self,and shuts up.With peace and quiet,Ekellstreep relaxes himself,and kisses his holy symbol.

Okay,if there are any encounters please tell us.If not,just say so and we can reach the Kharid mines soon.

Also,is it okay if Ekellstreep sits one of the next few tasks?He has to have a certain dream AND recharge his favor...If so,I'll PM you when I choose to do so...

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

^^^Very well tell me when

Beta: Now needing more favor with the gods, Ekellstreep and his companions go to Al-Kharids duel arena first, so he can sit and pray for a night. You convince the nurses to let you sleep in the patients beds since they apparently have not been used in years.

While in the comfortable beds, Zerg smirks, and looks at Emmett, now asleep. He then removes the covers, and finds an armored clad adventurer.

"I challenge you." He mutters.

Zerg chuckles. "Its your death."

Zerg looks over at Ekelstreep, now deeply lost in prayer, and then felt a tingling sensation.

Inside of the duel arena, Zerg drew a curved dagger, and awaited his adversary. His adversary appeared, and slowly drew his sword. Zerg ran at the man, and juked to the left, rolling next to the man and throwing the knife into the the area below his hand, breaking a vein and a tendon. The man screamed in agony, and then, dropped his sword. Zerg grabbed it, and sliced upward, right into the neck of the man. Blood fly everywhere, drenching Zerg. He opened his mouth and tasted it.

Suddenly, the duel arena got eerily silent, and Zerg was not teleported out. What the...

Ekelstreep awakens from his deep prayer, with enough favor to finish his mission. He looks out of the stained glass windows and notices it is still dark. He walks out of the chapel, and looks over at the beds. In one Emmett was sleeping lightly. In the other, the bed was unkempt, with no Zerg.

"Oh no..."

Suddenly, you hear a deafening scream from outside, and run out, only to see a green cloud form above the duel arena. Suddenly, from the top, the duel arena starts to crumble, and as it starts to collapse, you notice that Zerg is inside.

"The gods will not protect the Duel Arena anymore because a great evil has entered!" Ekelstreep yells.

You both suddenly see the people of Al Kharid coming towards the duel arena gate, lightly rubbing their eyes and shaking their heads in awe.

"Oh no..."

You both find a large crack in the duel arena big enough to fit in and get through. You grab Zerg from the middle of the arena, and wait as the debris from the arena rains on you. Finally, the arena has enough debris on the ground to climb so you can get out. You climb up a steep incline of rubble, and then jump down, right in front of the crowds.

"You are the people who did this?"

"ITS THAT ZERG MAN!"

"Kill them!"

You all run, going straight for a gate. You hop the gate and head to...(Fill in the blank...)

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

(sorry about not posting, i was gone yesterday while that whole barfight played out. i'm thinking of reaching you right after you get rid of the black knight :D (if you have another idea pm me))

Hurrah! 5 pages in less than two weeks! The most popular RPG...better let more people join soon...maybe while Ekellstreep takes his break, I can let him bring in some noobies...

Actually,Ekellstreep will be asleep,conversing with his Gods.Oh and Hawk,they're way past the black knight by now =D

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Running away from the duel arena as fast as his legs would carry him, Emmett was still slightly behind Ekelstreep and Zerg. He ran harder and harder, working just to keep up, until they reached a small breach in a cliffside. 'In here!' he called, and the other two turned towards them. 'I can make a flame wall to hold off the villagers until we can get out. Come on!' They ducked inside the small cave and Emmett began his preparations. The villagers were closer than ever, but as Emmett finished his invoking, he swept his hand across the opening to the cave and a wall of flame burst into being over the entire opening.

'That should be enough to hold off those superstitious villagers. Now let's find a way out of this cave.'

lSEHB.gif

Ratchet, I can't see the text at all on that support siggy. We should ask someone in the Gallery to do us one =)

lSEHB.gif

RUSCONEEDSYOUNOW.jpg

ruscosigwithbackground.jpg

i can make you guys a sig. Join the Falador Library's Most Popular RPG: The Lost Library!

do you want it to link to the fally library or this topic?

This topic of course!

Just to expand this idle conversation...you can use Uzzisoft to keep more than 1 sig at a time,it rotates on page load.I think theres a maximum of 20,but you know...And you can still link it in your sig ^.^

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Just to expand this idle conversation...you can use Uzzisoft to keep more than 1 sig at a time,it rotates on page load.I think theres a maximum of 20,but you know...And you can still link it in your sig ^.^

kk

lostlibrarysupportsig.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=745676] [img=http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/hawkxs/lostlibrarysupportsig.jpg] [/url]

___

lostlibrarysupportsig2.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=745676][img=http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/hawkxs/lostlibrarysupportsig2.jpg][/url]

they're a little disorted, if someone really wants to use it I can upload it differently to undistort it.

btw, i use the uzzisoft random sig thing. also here's the code for my join the fally library now text:

[color=#FF8000]YOU NEED TO JOIN THE FALADOR LIBRARY.[/color] [color=#00FF00]NOW.[/color] [size=150][color=#0000FF]SERIOUSLY.[/color] [url=http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=245]CLICK HERE.[/url][/size]

here's code then for slightly better ones:

lostlibrarysupportsigiv0.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=745676][img=http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5303/lostlibrarysupportsigiv0.png][/url] 

lostlibrarysupportsig2sn5.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=745676] [img=http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/38/lostlibrarysupportsig2sn5.png] [/url] 

One more, I sent Archimage an idea, and I wanna know if you could draw Zerg Hawks...

Zerg...

If you want to try heres his description:

Wears tattered clothes, exposing his greyish flesh, rife with many tattoos (do whatever). He is a thief with a dagger. He is small (think of a hobbit...) and he thinks he is an elf, when he is actually human.

Need anymore description tell me.

Let's get back on track. Ratchet, Beta is still in a cave waiting for you to tell us what we see =)

lSEHB.gif