The Lost Library RPG ( Entrance "Exam")

Harakiri

100th post,guys.Oh and the here's a link to uzzisoft,so you don't lose your siggy again.Actually,I forgot how to work the URL tags.Just go to uzzisoft.com

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...TY^^^

WOOT 100 posts! Anyway, 13 more days till I will be gone for 2 weeks with no internet, so somebody else will have to take over...who...??? You guys seem to be doing fine on your own, you have to get to Al Kharid castle, since everyone seems to be doing fine without me giving too much info I'll let you complete it however you like. Give you more freedom than a lot of those other RPGs...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I won't mind doing it,as long as Ekellstreep still gets the dream,its pretty crucial for his character development,all the cleric's I've played have gone through it,because (in some of the games we play) it allows him to take a third domain (but if you don't like that its fine,he still has to have it,though.)

Ekellstreep looked at the wall of fire a few feet from him.It was dwindling fast and they still needed a light source.He sniffed,the Domain God of Air telling him that some old kerosene was still in the air,along with a supremely high amount of oxygen.Channeling all that into a small ball,he sent it to the fire.

"Emmett.Could you grab some of that fire for light?"He had heard the man's name earlier when they were talking to the nurses at the arena (there,totally no more not knowing names.Except for Hawk and Langzor,I still don;t know you.) ,when they had to record their names.

Over to you.Tell us what you see,though.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hawk headed to Ice Mountain, and he quickly found the trapdoor he had heard about. He pulled it open and climbed down into the dark. The tunnel opened into a large cavern and he saw an old man who had to be the Oracle as well as his companions and a man in black armor.

Hawk headed to Ice Mountain, and he quickly found the trapdoor he had heard about. He pulled it open and climbed down into the dark. The tunnel opened into a large cavern and he saw an old man who had to be the Oracle as well as his companions and a man in black armor.

(Yeah, you might wanna save our [wagon]...)

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Hawk's grey cloak hid him from the others until he was right behind the knight. He drew the short sword that was sheathed at his belt and simoutaneously (sp) slid the sword up to the unarmored gap between the curiass and the gorget while holding the knight to the wall with an armored arm slid between the [bleep]es.

simoutaneously (sp) .

Simultaneously,I beleive.And MS Word says I'm right too ^.^

Still waiting for Klan to get the fire for light...I bet Ekellstreep could do it,but meh

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

'Certainly,' replied Emmett, casting a minor telekinesis spell to lift the flaming ball of kerosene and hold it out in front of them. 'I must warn you, though, should we enter combat, I won't be able to maintain this. Hopefully I'll get off a spell that will give you enough illumination to fight in.'

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Name: Aris Morton (Male)

Class: Ranger

Richness: Middle Class

Armor: Platebody, and scale mail covering arms and legs, and helmet when expecting danger/combat; usually just plain clothes

Weapon: Large repeating crossbow as well as longsword (again, he usually doesn't walk around town with these things)

OOC: I hope higher-level monsters give extremely high amounts of experience, because, for example, it takes 10737418240 exp to get from level 30 to level 31.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Okay,first of all you gotta wait till we take that break I think.And usually there's an exp or level cap,so yeah.And no,high level monsters don't give all that much exp.Well not when I'm DM-ing

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Armor: Platebody, and scale mail covering arms and legs, and helmet when expecting danger/combat; usually just plain clothes

Weapon: Large repeating crossbow as well as longsword (again, he usually doesn't walk around town with these things)

OOC: I hope higher-level monsters give extremely high amounts of experience, because, for example, it takes 10737418240 exp to get from level 30 to level 31.

Ratchet never said we need more yet, and we are in the middle of a quest already.. You might want to wait.

You can jump into the game at the moment if you like. Probably should be inside the cave with Zerg and try to help them.

Really the level up system is just there. It was an after thought that really doesn't matter. I'll tell you how much you have leveled up after a quest so you can use those new magics.

If he's in the cave,I'll provide the intro.If he's not I'll probably just look stupid.

Feeding a steady supply of kerosene and oxygen into the flame,Ekellstreep looked around.He could see the tunnel made a bend further in.Motioning for Emmett to do the same,he walked up queitly.

Using half of his face so no one could recognise,he peered around the corner.There appeared to be a lone ranger,and Ekellstreep thought that underground,he is seperated from nature,should he attack he would lose...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Blue Jay is taking over. I have a lot going on...mostly my new life on deviantart:

http://ratchet573.deviantart.com/

I'll be back the end of July or beginning of August, but I a just too busy.

Can one of you volunteer to play Blue Jays character since he is the Dungeon master now?

Blue Jay is taking over. I have a lot going on...mostly my new life on deviantart:

http://ratchet573.deviantart.com/

I'll be back the end of July or beginning of August, but I a just too busy.

Can one of you volunteer to play Blue Jays character since he is the Dungeon master now?

I'm away for a few days, but my Hotel has internet... I'll try to come on for a few min

Emmett watched as Ekelstreep peered around the corner, then pulled back. 'What do you see?' he asked, and Ekelstreep described the lone ranger to him. 'Hmm...' thought Emmett, then he turned back to Ekelstreep. 'There are two of us to his one, and he's a ranger underground. We shouldn't have any problems taking him out if we try, but let's see if he's friendly first.' Emmett stepped around the corner and spoke directly to the ranger.

'My name's Emmett. What are you doing down here, so far from your natural environment?'

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

"I'm Hawk. I noticed you went down here, just the two of you... And I had been following you since the barfight... And I was in the stinking arena with you... I'm the reason you made it out."

^I pretty much need to know if Llamster's in or not.Get him to post or something...And lol,Hawks and Langzor aren't going to be on,you're not in control of Brayen and Klan is off.So its just me and perhaps Llamster.And you.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

^I pretty much need to know if Llamster's in or not.Get him to post or something...And lol,Hawks and Langzor aren't going to be on,you're not in control of Brayen and Klan is off.So its just me and perhaps Llamster.And you.

Llamster, POST. YOU ARE IN.

Why isn't Hawk or Langzor on?

I am going to camp on Sunday and will not be back until the 19th. I can remain my shadowy self with some ease though... So I guess that's what you guys will have to do if something happens... I disappear or something.

I am going to camp on Sunday and will not be back until the 19th. I can remain my shadowy self with some ease though... So I guess that's what you guys will have to do if something happens... I disappear or something.

Ohhhhhh, yea *Feels dumb*