81 mining = 500k-600k/hour?

El_Mexican

ok a friend of mine claims he gets 500-600k gp /hour and gets 50k+ exp /hour by mining (he is 81 mining and member)

is this possible? if its not can someone tell how can it be done, or why it cant be done, thanks

Maybe you are not someone for the world, but you migth be the world for someone.

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series <--- (If you have never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! you migth not get it)

See the episodes by order

Mhdln92.png

Uh, If he can mine 300 Granite 500g and bank it all, then yeah he could.

I can't really see any other way how he could get it.

so thats a yes ts possible, also note that he is 81 mining

Maybe you are not someone for the world, but you migth be the world for someone.

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series <--- (If you have never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! you migth not get it)

Mhdln92.png

Is he mining gold ore in the special gold dwarven mine (only gold ores)?

If he can mine 900-1,000 ores an hour and bank them with the dwarf, he could sell the ores for 500-600gp each. Also the mining xp is 65xp per ore, so that could account for his 50k to 60k xp per hour. I don't know if that's possible to do in 1 hour, but the xp and gp amounts make sense with the information you gave...

Dr Locust <-- Click for my blog...

Dr_Locust.png

+2000 Total, PhD in Questing, Woodcutting, Agility, Thieving, and Firemaking

67njlaf.jpg

If he can mine 900-1,000 ores an hour and bank them with the dwarf, he could sell the ores for 500-600gp each. Also the mining xp is 65xp per ore, so that could account for his 50k to 60k xp per hour. I don't know if that's possible to do in 1 hour, but the xp and gp amounts make sense with the information you gave...

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's possible to do 1k golds/h, was thinking maybe 300-500. I don't know though, never really timed myself. And I'm only 73 mining

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's possible to do 1k golds/h, was thinking maybe 300-500. I don't know though, never really timed myself. And I'm only 73 mining

well i think 1k/hour gold its impossible even at 99, I mean that would be 1 gold every 3.6secs, sounting bank trips

Mhdln92.png

Would this be rune mining with a familiar boost or something? 46 rune ores per hour seems tough, but *might* be possible.

u need 85 mining for rune

Mhdln92.png

I know most familiars give invisible boosts. But I could've sworn people used stranger plants and such to do the Varrock Diaries or something. :-s

Huh. My fault for not talking from experience.

Familiar boost. I was under the impression that some familiars could give visible boosts.

(That was quite an insult to my intelligence. -.- )

i dont really see it as an isnsult

Mhdln92.png

I know most familiars give invisible boosts. But I could've sworn people used stranger plants and such to do the Varrock Diaries or something. :-s

Huh. My fault for not talking from experience.

Certain ones, like Stranger Plant, do give visible boosts. Others don't.

Heavyc1.png

heavyc1.png

Thanks Draynor.net!

Ah. Then my point was valid. Not ALL familiar boosts are invisible. Though I was probably wrong about there being a mining one.

Well, at least I'm not all crazy. Just half.

HAH. I was picturing a Lava Titan. In your face, Kent. XD

Also, I'm doubting it was granite, unless this was when the price was at it's peak, and he had all the teleports already, enough granite for 600k in an hour is... tough.

Mining rune, as long as every world is free, it *might* be possible.

well ive 86 mining, mined rune rocks all the way from 85 to 86 =P, ive experience with other ores too...from what i know it is unlikely that anyone can get 50-60k exp/hour using rune rocks cause you have to world hop so much...the max number of rune ores ive been able to get was only around 50 in an hour...that only gives like 625k assuming u sell for 12.5k each...but the exp gained is definitely less than 50k...

for gold when i used the gold ring with shilo village cart at karamaja i averaged around 400-500 an hour i think...ive never tried granite though but it could be a possibility...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

With a terrorbird and the fairy ring trick, I got about 800 gold per hour on a 2,000 world. With, say, a pack yack, you could probably get 1,200 per hour, which would be somewhere between 500-600k.

Otherwise, gold isn't the answer.

2 types of boost. Visible and non-visable.

A lot of the familiars have an invisible boost just for having them out. Beaver and Ibis are prime examples. These let you woodcut and fish at higher levels but do not grant you access to things you don't have the levels for. For example at 75 fishing you'd be fly-fishing at a level 78 rate but could not fish sharks.

Some familiars have a "boost" option, the Stranger Plant is one of these. In order to get the boost you have to tell your familiar to give it to you. This boost is visible and you can therefore do things above you level, like you would with a potion.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I'm 80 mining (almost 81), and i CAN'T get 1k gold in an hour haha, never.

but.. granite 500g, i can get like.. full load in.. 10 mins? so..

28 x 6 = 168

168 x 1,500 (how much it is ROUGHLY) = 252k

so... no... i don't think its possible.

3916.png

3917.png

At 85 mining I can mine 1 gold in about 4-5 seconds, so it COULD be gold, with just a little extra (maybe 5-10 minutes) time.

That or granite.