Level 2 Clues

mrrogers

Guards or Giant skeletons drop them pretty often for me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

cockatrice, vampires, pyrefiends, jogres take your pick but i find that slayer monsters tend to drop more clues, that's been my experience.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Cockroach Soldiers drop them pretty often, as well as Rune Scimitars and Rune Sq Shields often as well. I always drop them though cuz the only clue scrolls worth doing are lvl-3 clues.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Cockroach Soldiers drop them pretty often, as well as Rune Scimitars and Rune Sq Shields often as well. I always drop them though cuz the only clue scrolls worth doing are lvl-3 clues.

Going to have to disagree with you there, lots of potentially valuable rewards from Lvl 2 clues. Some say they are now worth doing more than Lvl 3, due to the decrease in value of some of the Lvl 3 rewards.

chumley.png

Go to the northwest corner of Varroc castle and go up the ladder (you should end up in a room with a few bunk beds)

there should be about 3 or 4 guards in there, this is where I always get my lvl 2's.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Going to have to disagree with you there, lots of potentially valuable rewards from Lvl 2 clues. Some say they are now worth doing more than Lvl 3, due to the decrease in value of some of the Lvl 3 rewards.

Gonna have to disagree with you there, chances of getting anything over 1mil from a lvl-2 clue is like 1 in 2000 or something ridiculously bad. Yes there are potentially valuable rewards but at most you get them 1 out of every 4 clues. No thanks, I'd rather take my chances of getting a rune scimmy/sq shield drop from cockroaches while also picking up noted addy/mith ores and charms and getting combat xp. Lvl-2 clues are fail.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Gonna have to disagree with you there, chances of getting anything over 1mil from a lvl-2 clue is like 1 in 2000 or something ridiculously bad. Yes there are potentially valuable rewards but at most you get them 1 out of every 4 clues. No thanks, I'd rather take my chances of getting a rune scimmy/sq shield drop from cockroaches while also picking up noted addy/mith ores and charms and getting combat xp. Lvl-2 clues are fail.

Do you know the success rate of level 3 clues? Lol, you'd laugh yourself silly, cause its almost twice as much to get a good one from 3s because there are so little good drops, like 3rd age etc.

A clue is ONE spot...it's not that horrible to keep it and do it and have a chance of getting something much more than a rune scimmy.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Back on topic, i always found Harpie Bug Swarms are great clue droppers, plus they give you tons of fire runes.

Take some alch runes for the odd fire staff drop and food if you under lvl 90 cmb and kill. Oh and don't forget the bug lamp ;)

Just for the record, I got about 1.5m worth of items from a run of 6 lvl 2 scrolls.

Done about 10 lvl 3 clues (taking twice as long each) for very little return.

Snowjoke.png

I have to agree with the post above me. Harpe Big Swarms drop a crazy amount of lvl 2 Clue scrolls. In every task I had (120+), I got at least 2 clues out of them. Sometimes after 5 kills (I had just done clue and got one again the third Harpie Bug Swarm kill).

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]