Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

What one are they in favour for?

Sounds like the Mosin until you get to the part where they didnt mention WW2 in the war part :(

I dont need a siggy no moar.

LOL!

What one are they in favour for?

Sounds like the Mosin until you get to the part where they didnt mention WW2 in the war part :(

It was pretty much saying that it is that versatile.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

If it was up to you guys we'd be using flintlock muskets and firing 2 rounds a minute.

:lol: Or we could have a complete counter-game where one set counters the other and sniping counters all until you're found.

Its already been made. It's called Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Never heard of it.

Still, too many people use automatic weaps

Its ok, CoD5 has your favourite weapon - and its the best one!

CoD4 just has other random plastic guns.

Will you please stop bashing CoD4 when you have barely played it, if at all? Honestly, every post you make on the subject is biased and therefore invalid.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When I played WaW people hadn't yet discovered that the MP40 was the best gun. Or that the game had no balance at all.

Cod4 has guns that are all of some use and feel unique, rather than all bolt actions being the same, all rifles being practically the same apart from the STG, smg's just either being crap or unbalanced, 2 shotguns both of which are crap.

Will you please stop bashing CoD4 when you have barely played it, if at all? Honestly, every post you make on the subject is biased and therefore invalid.

Go back to your own damn thread, stop comparing 2 games made by 1 fail company and 1 good company.

Oh and take a joke :thumbup:

Even Vale can.

As long as you mean Treyarch by the fail developer. :lol:

I really hope he did.

Oh, and the reason people with high K/D ratios use automatic weapons, is because they are BETTER. Seriously. Sniping sucks on this game. It is part of it. This is a run around with an SMG/MG game. If you use anything else, you are giving yourself a disadvantage, intentionally.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

As long as you mean Treyarch by the fail developer. :lol:

Yes.

Oh, and the reason people with high K/D ratios use automatic weapons, is because they are BETTER. Seriously. Sniping sucks on this game. It is part of it. This is a run around with an SMG/MG game. If you use anything else, you are giving yourself a disadvantage, intentionally.

No.. Sniping doesnt suck. Sniping actually owns if you're not a heap of crap and dont know how to snipe.

Hi look I snipe on the brick-hill near the Temple thing on Cliffside

NOONE WILL EVER FIND ME!@!!@@!

Original spots noone knows about = auto win.

Go back to your own damn thread, stop comparing 2 games made by 1 fail company and 1 good company.

Even Vale can.

My own thread? Does that mean that this is your thread? This is an open forum, budday. Oh and btw, you did it again by saying 1 good company and 1 bad company. You have very little, if any, experience with CoD4 and therefore are in no position to make such a judgement.

P.S. Stop acting like you are better than Vale. You are not.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Oh look, the same [cabbage] you guys have been bickering about for pages and pages. I guess discussion on this game is nonexistent unless I go to the CoD forums where all the [developmentally delayed]s are at.

Do you guys come to this thread because the CoD4 thread isn't posted on for days?

It's the same exact argument every time. This time it was ignited by Skully and then Valeyard added the kerosene.

P.S. Hardcore is a rifles game wild_goat.

Even Vale can.

My own thread? Does that mean that this is your thread? This is an open forum, budday. Oh and btw, you did it again by saying 1 good company and 1 bad company. You have very little, if any, experience with CoD4 and therefore are in no position to make such a judgement.

P.S. Stop acting like you are better than Vale. You are not.

Bad Grif, bad! I agree with Ray on CoD4 guns sucking [wagon] and being plasticky.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This time it was ignited by Skully

Sorry, where?

P.S. Hardcore is a rifles game wild_goat.

I didn't see that rule anywhere.

You said something about the guns being wooden, then Ray said something about Mosin and then Vale said something about we would be fighting with flint stones and the whole flame war started again.

:lol:

And Wild_goat said something about MG and SMG ruling this game, and I wanted to point out that Hardcore mode is basically a rifle's game, MGs and SMGs are disadvantaged in it.

Xbox 360's Weekend Warrior is over and PS3's Weekend Warrior is coming.

I just signed up, I'm more interested in the badge and points for the website but I'll try my best for this competition.

Wish me luck!