Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

THIS IS NOT INTENDED OFFENSIVELY, I THOUGHT YOU WII PEOPLE WOULD APPRECIATE THIS.

Hitler was one of the most evil men in history.

He ordered the mass genocide of 6 million Jews and was pretty much responsible for kicking off World War II.

Although, on the plus side, if he hadn't have done all that there would be no Call of Duty: World at War

If this is inapropriate feel free to delete, but I felt it wasn't really offensive towards Jewish people

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS NOT INTENDED OFFENSIVELY, I THOUGHT YOU WII PEOPLE WOULD APPRECIATE THIS.

He ordered the mass genocide of 6 million Jews and was pretty much responsible for kicking off World War II.

Although, on the plus side, if he hadn't have done all that there would be no Call of Duty: World at War

If this is inapropriate feel free to delete, but I felt it wasn't really offensive towards Jewish people

Why did you specifically say the Wii people would appreciate this?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Do you guys usually stay in a lobby after you know that you can get a nice positive kd or just not get totally owned, or do you guys switch everytime? Or something else?

I personally switch the players I play with very often, and rarely do I stay in the same lobby multiple times.

usually stay in until i get board or anoyed, like if my team is absoltuly terrble getting like 2 kils 20 deaths even with me getting dogs each time.. and still losing

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Why did you specifically say the Wii people would appreciate this?

Cos that's the COD you've got.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

And there would be something like half the amount of current mainstream FPS' out atm.

Its hard to explain, I'll show you sometime.

:| You're on at like 6am my time :lol: I dont think it's easy to show. I'll youtube. :?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Nazi Germany rocks, they gave us the MP40.

I don't know, those crazy Soviets did something right when they gave us the MP40er shredder, PPSh-41.

Nothing beats the MP40, well done Germany!

STG is ftw best semi-auto gun eveer

Nazi Germany rocks, they gave us the MP40.

I don't know, those crazy Soviets did something right when they gave us the MP40er shredder, PPSh-41.

Nothing beats the MP40, well done Germany!

STG is ftw best semi-auto gun eveer

STG 44 is full auto.

[bleep] sake lol

I say semi-auto cause in my mind its not right to say auto, since well, it's not shooting itself is it? ... so i blank it out.

I will remember now :|

^ :|

I find it so damn Ironic that when I dont want a Castle or a Cliffside game I get spammed with them, and when I do, I never get them.

Same with dome, and I NEVER want dome.

I'm beginning to despise BA Rifles with scopes. I missed the same guy who was camping in the raised hut on Cliffside twice. As I was about to die, I no scoped him, and got a headshot. The guy was moving completely still, so I know that I would not have missed.

I find lots of clans like TKS, DTA, ANWA, AUS, etc abuse this glitch and the Makin house glitch so much.

AUS isn't a clan, Australians mostly have theirs as AUS, unless they are in a clan....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I find lots of clans like TKS, DTA, ANWA, AUS, etc abuse this glitch and the Makin house glitch so much.

AUS isn't a clan, Australians mostly have theirs as AUS, unless they are in a clan....

all tks members glitch, noobstick and spray and pray

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Not to mention you don't have it.

Lol, when did you enter the douchebag Olympics? Seriously, trolling on a video game thread?

It's all his life amounts to.

I hate Seelow, if we can delete 1 map mine would be Seelow for sure. To damn big! And you can barely snipe.

ATTENTION:

Double-XP next weekend - worldwide - all platforms - Happy 4th of July!

http://twitter.com/JD_2020/statuses/2355220703

Guess who is camping on his bed all next weekend playing Cod 5, hoping to get to level 65? :P

And yes, I'm not prestiged - or do I plan on doing it. Flame me if you must, but in my opinion, it takes too long to get to 65 again, after you go to level 1.

ATTENTION:

Double-XP next weekend - worldwide - all platforms - Happy 4th of July!

http://twitter.com/JD_2020/statuses/2355220703

Guess who is camping on his bed all next weekend playing Cod 5, hoping to get to level 65? :P

And yes, I'm not prestiged - or do I plan on doing it. Flame me if you must, but in my opinion, it takes too long to get to 65 again, after you go to level 1.

I'm level 66 4th prestige, I'm prestiging the INSTANT double xp weekend is online. Trying to get the most out of all my weapons and perks (trying new combos) before I trade them all in once again.

I've gotten very good with B.A.R. and Type 99 so I think prestiging will be fun this time around.

Forgot to say, 5th prestige icon is hawt, I think that's the prestige that I'm going to be stay on.