Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

I forgot about the region differences Ray, but Cliffside isn't really abused here. I do see your point about Asylum though.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Rocco, I'm going to leave you with this.

You are dumb. Well argued.

You just want to join Vale and his Fail.

Why? Noone knows.

Cliques? Probably.

Actually if you really want to know..

Nades dont always work. You jump in to see where they are and you get shot, and thus you die. If you blind throw you wont get a kill. Then get better at jumping in an seeing where they are or get better at blind throwing. Ain't my fault you can't do either.

I'll use whatever I want. I rather like rifles, since they adjust to how I play. Work close and far, and are usually decent weapons. They also arent broken or cheap, unless paired with Rifle grenades. Then don't complain when you get trounced by SMGers. The only way to get killed in TDM is to be able to put out enough shots to kill someone before they can to you. How are SMGs broken and "cheap"? I'm pretty sure youre just saying that because you haven't got the skill to kill them.

Yes, elaborate, you knob. What is a "potshot"? Sniping someone, "you knob"

If it has something to do with shooting someones head when its sticking out, that's not how the glitchers I vs do it. Get your facts straight. It really isn't hard. You shoot them, when they stick their head out to snipe.

And yeah, if someone doesnt see how obvious they are and how they keep getting killed by going the same way over and over, they are idiots. Ah, I see. You must be a genius. And everyone else must be borderline [developmentally delayed]. ALL HAIL MIGHTY RAYOXIDE.

You tell me how i stand runescape. I play for a week and take 2 off. Play for 5 minutes, take 10 off. .

I dont see how a sniper can kill someone by shooting through a wall without knowing where they are in that room... please, tell me how. I thought you were the expert sniper?

LOL. Owned in the face.

Noscoping with a un-scoped sniper rifle and steady aim is pretty funny.

I dont see how I got owned.

Rocco trying to act smart by accusing me of being crap? heh, I'm australian and I have .30 better KDR than you Rocco, so it negates any "i'm better than you" crap. Especially since I dont SMG often.

And yeah, I am a pretty pro sniper for the Wii. The difference between Wii and PC skill is huge. Wii has little skill since no-one is good, and the PC takes huge skill because people are actually good.

And yeah I cant blind throw because blind throwing takes skill.. right.

Rocco you really are just being a tool. How does spraying with SMGs (box ammoed) take skill? I can do it. I just dont, because I rather rifles. I dont like being sprayed by SMGers because most of the time they're crap and need box ammo for a kill, spray into walls and barrels after i duck behind them, and somehow I end up dead?

I am sorry for actually going off at you goat, but seriously.. It doesnt take skill to run around with an SMG on Dome, not at all. It does take some skill if you dont *need* box ammo for 1 kill though, still, not much.

Sorry but its really cheap and ignorant to say stuff like "It is your fault if you cannot kill them" when they spray as soon as someone steps through the door. Sure there are back ways, but after killing a camper on Asylum like 2 times by the back-doors, they notice and begin to camp facing that way while the other team faces the other.

And I always positive on Dome unless I join a game half way through. But Dome is alot of the time about controlling the upstairs house thing. I dont know why, but it is..

And Goat, as I have said before, I am Australian whereas you are not, so as far as we know the statistics may be different. Sure camping isnt bad on Cliffside and I camp at marines sometimes, when the team obviously try to abuse the glitch. But so far since the first person went under the map it's been 50% (give or take 10) under the map.

Also, I know Sniping doesnt help. Which is why I always pickup a gun dropped by opponents when I walk around over my Pistol.

And why diss sniping? There's nothing wrong with it. It has a realistic counter where the only way to counted SMG box ammo spraying is by using it yourself, getting lucky or camping.

Lulz, what exactly is the difference between an SMG and a rifle? You point your rifle and press B, they point their SMG and hold B. And yet only one of those takes skill?

Seriously Ray, stop being such a douche. It's not funny. You think you know what you're talking about but really you're just full of [cabbage] and continue to complain about the fact that you suck at this game.\

And FYI, kdr doesn't mean anything in this game anymore. Too many glitchers.

Indeed, SMGs you hold B. And the SMGer can wave their silly white stick around and spray the general region you're in. Rifles you need to decently aim at the person and repeatedly hit B.

There is a difference and one does take [more] skill than the other.

Seriously Ray, stop being such a douche. It's not funny. You think you know what you're talking about but really you're just full of [cabbage] and continue to complain about the fact that you suck at this game.\

Indeed, SMGs you hold B. And the SMGer can wave their silly white stick around and spray the general region you're in. Rifles you need to decently aim at the person and repeatedly hit B.

I dont glitch yet I have .30 more KDR than you, and I rarely use SMG's so I guess it does matter.

If I suck you are useless.

And 3r is spot on.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I haven't played that much in a while (I now play Flash Flash Revolution \' ), but when I went on last night, everyone was as bad as they used to be. I joined a match on dome where we were 280-550, so I used the PPsh, got 7 kills, got dogs, and the game ended 708 to 753.

I haven't played that much in a while (I now play Flash Flash Revolution \' ), but when I went on last night, everyone was as bad as they used to be. I joined a match on dome where we were 280-550, so I used the PPsh, got 7 kills, got dogs, and the game ended 708 to 753.

Lol flash flash gets really boring imo.

And dome is like that. You get a crap team and if you do well enough you have a chance of winning. But I just hate Dome really.

Congrats on becoming a mod. Bit surprised by your join date and post count though.

:thumbup:

Hey hey, didnt Rainy Day become like the quickest mod or something? :? I was confused since I barely saw Rainy post outside of forum games.

But post count is stupid, it doesnt show much unless you're over 7000 [/cocky]

I thought something was up because I never remembered "Hobgoblinpie" being a capital H, nor did I remember "Kcdragon####" being a capital K.. and then you're both mods, so wtf?

Err, if you play later, tell me if I'm right about Dome and Asylum?

As in Dome = camp at the upstairs spot

And Asylum = camp anywhere.

Flash Flash isn't that bad, FC'ed like 120 songs so far. [/Off Topic]

I might play some more games (of WaW) tonight, if I get the chance.

@3rkid, it's about Quality, not quantity :thumbsup: and Thanks ::'

Yeah yeah I know that Mr. Mod, but your most posted topic is this video game. :P And many of your posts are snappy one liners.

No they aren't.

But really, I know. I guess some other factors were used? But anyway, enough talk about me being a mod, more talk about this game!

I don't really care if the Wii version 'sucks' compared to the other versions, I play it, and the core gameplay is essentially identical, the graphics matter not. Though, I'll be fair and say that better graphics would be nice :D

I dont glitch yet I have .30 more KDR than you, and I rarely use SMG's so I guess it does matter.

If I suck you are useless.

And 3r is spot on.

You fail to realise that he possibly wasn't good at the game when he first started out? Now he might've got better? Plus I'm pretty sure I read somewhere before in this thread that you're on your second account. So less of the big-headedness, cheater. ;)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

-3rkid. I guess that's true but then why use rifles when SMGs are mofe effective as you pointed out?

-Ray. I don't believe you. Plus you're on your second account.

-Skully. Yes I was very, very, very bad when I started. This is my first FPS.

1. Lets see. Maybe I told you already? I rather the idea of getting kills with a rifle as it gives me a better feeling. I'd rather go, lol owned with a rifle than go lol sprayed with an smg.

2. Why would I glitch? I hate it. Obviously, I complain about it all the time. I only glitch when I am super bored and thats only to see if the other team knows where I am. If they dont I pretty much leave the glitch or the game.3

3. I was bad. And this is my first FPS too. But I quit my first account, that had 1.01KDR and around the same amount of kills as you.

But you still use SMGs and I use rifles.

It isnt idiotic. I can complain all I want. WaW is unequal so really, I am complaining about a serious problem.

And I wouldnt really say "owned" by an SMGer unless they are actually doing some tactical thing like stealthing.

EDIT: Look, can we end this? I really dont care anymore. Just let me rant, dont read. I dont like bottling up random crap. And I dont like conforming to something because it just makes the game boring. Challenges are fun.

This is my first FPS + account and 1.27 K/D ratio is what I'm quitting on.

I'm only going to play (and buy MP3) for the super fantastic awesome zombie mode. Multiplayer is utterly [cabbage], and it's gotten worse than when I started. It's 95% MP40 and they skip all the big maps where they can't spray their [wagon] off. The variety is gone from the game, and rather conform and use an MP40 or my loud [wagon] PPSh-41, I'd rather move on to the next game.

Level 65 5th prestige (mah favorite badge).

Oh, I may try to get all campaign missions hardened or veteran.

It isnt idiotic. I can complain all I want. WaW is unequal so really, I am complaining about a serious problem.

And I wouldnt really say "owned" by an SMGer unless they are actually doing some tactical thing like stealthing.

EDIT: Look, can we end this? I really dont care anymore. Just let me rant, dont read. I dont like bottling up random crap. And I dont like conforming to something because it just makes the game boring. Challenges are fun.

Okay, and FYI when I do SMG I use a Thompson or a T-100, the two least nooby SMGs. So there.

T100 and PPSh-41 are the least noob SMGs imo because they're the only two guns in the game without the rifle bullet feature. They can't go through people to the next person that may be behind them, and both of them gas is released from the barrel when firing, so obscure vision adds to the less noobiness of the T100 and PPSh-41.

Okay, and FYI when I do SMG I use a Thompson or a T-100, the two least nooby SMGs. So there.

T100 and PPSh-41 are the least noob SMGs imo because they're the only two guns in the game without the rifle bullet feature. They can't go through people to the next person that may be behind them, and both of them gas is released from the barrel when firing, so obscure vision adds to the less noobiness of the T100 and PPSh-41.

Rifle bullet feature? What do you mean?

how does it make it less noobie.. a noob would use t100 and ppsh and penalize themselves, losing kills and dieing more , a good player would use a good wep and not lose things like that...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

how does it make it less noobie.. a noob would use t100 and ppsh and penalize themselves, losing kills and dieing more , a good player would use a good wep and not lose things like that...

Indeed, some idiots just can't take getting owned or being bad.

Because we live in a world of "no skill is the best"

And not everyone wants to conform to show no skill.

T100 is good, but the PPSh I feel is least nooby, because you cant simply spray it even with box ammo.

Because we live in a world of "no skill is the best"

And not everyone wants to conform to show no skill.

Funny how someone who complains as much as you seems to think he is important enough to be the judge of what is skillful and what isn't. If you die a lot, you must suck.

Funny how someone who complains as much as you seems to think he is important enough to be the judge of what is skillful and what isn't. If you die a lot, you must suck.

Yeah if I die alot i would have a negative KDR.

And its funny how you still post here, when its only flaming someone. You dont add on to anything and even Valeyard has taken a break. So Skully, grow up.

Yeah if I die alot i would have a negative KDR.

And its funny how you still post here, when its only flaming someone. You dont add on to anything and even Valeyard has taken a break. So Skully, grow up.

Coming from the one crying over a video game, that's pretty funny. Plus if you didn't die a lot, you wouldn't have reason to complain. Don't throw the sophisticated way of trying to tell me to 'shut up' at me either, because I won't.

Coming from the one crying over a video game, that's pretty funny. Plus if you didn't die a lot, you wouldn't have reason to complain. Don't throw the sophisticated way of trying to tell me to 'shut up' at me either, because I won't.

Crying?

So Skully, grow up.

I'll admit. I dont die alot. I die more times than I should, and I see that you just admitted to liking the obvious trolling? Fun isnt it. Yeah its all fun and games until you notice how much of a douche you are.

Treyarch made a mechanic that determines which guns can shoot through players, into other players. Like how you can kill two people in one bullet. The PPsh and T100 can't shoot through someone.

By the way, what makes them decide what does what? Does it have to be at a certain power or something of the kind?