• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think PS3 users can play PC users. :shame:

Siggied. :lol:

Yeah cause its actually funny.

:| ?

Even though it is logically possible, its obviously funny.

Oh wait, all hail king skully.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Err... Can we get back on topic? I know I'm not a mod in this section, but it'd be nice to have a serious discussion about COD:WaW without bashing different consoles, people or weapons.

Ok, hugz? (>'.')>

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

MP40 by itself isn't really overpowered....with juggernaught it seems to be that way though. See I usually use rifles like the STG-44, Gewehr 43, or the SVT-40, and when a guy with this combo is even far away he can take nearly a whole clip of SVT shots to the chest. It's pretty ridiculous. Then he comes out of cover, aims, and snipes with the MP40 (you can snipe with it if you fire 1 shot at a time, slowly, not much recoil and it's not too slow).

MP40 by itself isn't really overpowered....with juggernaught it seems to be that way though.

Naw just that it has incorrect stats, accuracy of a thompson and power of a rifle, plus box ammo and sprayability. Hmm.

It is. :lol:

:x

Not really, since technically it is possible to get a PS3 user to play a PC user as long as the game servers are connected.

Not really, since technically it is possible to get a PS3 user to play a PC user as long as the game servers are connected.

or if they get up and go to the pc :o

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Noone with a console with "full capabilities" would think of a PC, however much better it is than any console though...

:lol:

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

That means I have to lean down and turn off my 360, put down the controller and grab my mouse, I am too lazy to do it.

But Mage, you already have!

Blasphemy!

I'm going to log on and play in a little while since I am quite bored.

Hasn't been on at all today, feeling sick. :-X

LOL epic game on dome, went 50 and 5 with silanced mp40, 2x frags, fireworks, toss back and jsut nad morterd them like crazy, everyone on other team had martydom on and i threw em back at em, got 3 double nads, 1 triple kill :lol:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Wow, Map Pack 3 information has been coming out quicker than I expected.

View Josh Olin's Twitter thing for some gameplay videos of the new maps, which look great by the way, and an interview. http://twitter.com/JD_2020

For now, here's some Der Riese stuff.

Der Riese gameplay:

[yt]jeFTcDjvbRk[/yt]

Der Riese trailer:

[yt]orZc_pg3r34[/yt]

LOL epic game on dome, went 50 and 5 with silanced mp40, 2x frags, fireworks, toss back and jsut nad morterd them like crazy, everyone on other team had martydom on and i threw em back at em, got 3 double nads, 1 triple kill :lol:

Told you toss back owns.

DAMN IT. I got to level 25 of Shi No Numa today solo in an attempt in which I was going for the Big Baller achievement. I used the strategy where you use the Thompson + Wunderwaffe DG-2 around the Comm Room. In that patch of swamp you had to go through I got cornered by a couple zombies and missed by Wunderwaffe shot to get rid of them as the other zombies came crashing into me. I guess I'll try it later tonight or tommorow. I only had 52k points or so even though I had a bunch of headshots and kills (don't really remember how much exactly though). I think you have to get to level 30+ solo. Dogs were really easy for me though, because you just run around a lot and they take a while to catch up to you while you reload then shoot, and if you're hurt you just run away until your health comes back. It was really fun though and I think I have a plan to not get myself cornered from the zombies that come in from the main building.

More censorship please!

If you're 3r, grow up. If you arent, grow up.

PM Ben or something asking for proof or whatnot before you continuously get banned and then banned forever

-if you're 3r.

More censorship please!

If you're 3r, grow up. If you arent, grow up.

PM Ben or something asking for proof or whatnot before you continuously get banned and then banned forever

-if you're 3r.

@"Noobstalf"

Just to add. We only remove posts that go against tip.it rules. Harassment of any kind, moderator or not, is not tolerated.

Besides, only admins and super mods can ban. Thus leaving the mod in question out of the picture. GF.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

It'd be highly irresponsible to give a new mod the powers to ban.

On topic, I'm getting pretty good on Hangar with the M1 garand + sniper scope. I usually get 20+ kills and around 5 or less deaths. However, I'm not that good with the PPsh anymore, and usually have to steal someone else's weapon to get kills, though I did do a game earlier at 42 kills 5 deaths.

It'd be highly irresponsible to give a new mod the powers to ban.

On topic, I'm getting pretty good on Hangar with the M1 garand + sniper scope. I usually get 20+ kills and around 5 or less deaths. However, I'm not that good with the PPsh anymore, and usually have to steal someone else's weapon to get kills, though I did do a game earlier at 42 kills 5 deaths.

I remember the.. like, 2nd game we played, you got 22~ kills and we joined around 4 mins in, and you only died once - at the start.

I died alot but killed more than normal :D