Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Coming from the one crying over a video game, that's pretty funny. Plus if you didn't die a lot, you wouldn't have reason to complain. Don't throw the sophisticated way of trying to tell me to 'shut up' at me either, because I won't.

Crying?

So Skully, grow up.

I'll admit. I dont die alot. I die more times than I should, and I see that you just admitted to liking the obvious trolling? Fun isnt it. Yeah its all fun and games until you notice how much of a douche you are.

Crying, yes; complaining about all of the MP40'ers and spraying and the like. Stating that they take no skill to use simply because they beat you apparently most of the time, and you can't take it.

Trolling? No, this is still discussion of WaW. I'm simply trying to open your eyes to the fact that there is nothing wrong in SMGing, and it's really nothing to cry about.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Skully, you're 100% right. You know everything. All hail king Skully, always right.

but ur already hailing to me, ur one of em in my siggeh

Skully is king of right and you are king of..

..Cod5 wii?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Yeah but its the same gun as the STG44. Its like Treyarch took the cod4 skin and put it in a crusher.

So why do they have different names? :wall:

Probably just so that it would fit in with the World War II setting.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah but its the same gun as the STG44. Its like Treyarch took the cod4 skin and put it in a crusher.

Is MP44 like a more modern version then?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Is MP44 like a more modern version then?

orignaly called stg44 then hitler called it mp44

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Went 36-19 on Courtyard where it was me vs 4. My whole team left at the start and nobody joined. -.-

I was lagging like [cabbage] and they spent the whole time as a group so as soon as I shot at one of them they all fired on me. Surprisingly I got 2 artilleries that game. They didn't even get a recon plane.

I thought that the Germans called it the MP44 and elsewhere called it the STG-44. Didn't realise Hitler changed it's name. :?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It was designed to chamber an intermediate round, and therefore wasn't a machine gun, and Hitler decided that soldiers wouldn't need such a weapon, so he didn't allow the production. The Gun's designers went ahead and manufactured it under the designation MP43, which was basically a testing version. Hitler re designated it the MP44. He then asked his Generals what they needed more of, to which they replied 'More of these new rifles', and so the cat was let out of the bag. They got Hitler to test it, and he was so impressed he re-designated it again to the Sturmgewehr 44.

It was designed to chamber an intermediate round, and therefore wasn't a machine gun, and Hitler decided that soldiers wouldn't need such a weapon, so he didn't allow the production. The Gun's designers went ahead and manufactured it under the designation MP43, which was basically a testing version. Hitler re designated it the MP44. He was then asked his Generals what they needed more of, to which they replied 'More of these new rifles', and so the cat was let out of the bag. They got Hitler to test it, and he was so impressed he re-designated it again to the Sturmgewehr 44.

Thanks for that. :)

It was designed to chamber an intermediate round, and therefore wasn't a machine gun, and Hitler decided that soldiers wouldn't need such a weapon, so he didn't allow the production. The Gun's designers went ahead and manufactured it under the designation MP43, which was basically a testing version. Hitler re designated it the MP44. He was then asked his Generals what they needed more of, to which they replied 'More of these new rifles', and so the cat was let out of the bag. They got Hitler to test it, and he was so impressed he re-designated it again to the Sturmgewehr 44.

Pointless yet highly interesting information is pretty ftw.

It is teh shizz bro! It's all I ever remember. :XD:

I really hate how my friend always plays WaW, but he has a PS3 not 360. -.-

I think PS3 users can play PC users. :shame:

I think PS3 users can play PC users. :shame:

No, they can't.