Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Might buy this, the online maps look pretty nice especially compared to the other two packs.

74-17 on castle. ::'

You get 20 minute games right?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played the maps. I really, really like Battery. It just feels totally different and unique. The layout of the map is really fun and intense, so it's probably my favorite. Revolution is pretty cool, too. What's ineresting about Revolution and Breach is that while they're very long with plenty of sniping spots, a lot of the battles take place inside the buildings. It's still a pretty cool map. Breach is okay, but kind of annoying. I'll have to get used to all of them first, but so far I really like Battery.

Every game I join is laggy, and it's double xp! :cry:

Before you ask Sithlord_Man, I stopped all 'downloads' and disconnected my desktop from the network, plus nobody else had their computer on.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Mage, you're australian.

:|

It happens.

When it's laggy as [cabbage] I call it normal, if I d/c after a min or 2 I call it laggy.

BEST THING EVER! :lol:

I lol'd so hard my mum came in from the backyard to see what I was laughing at, and my room is right near the front.

I'm going to do that to my friend next time we play together seeing as most of the time I'm running behind him and stabbing him or getting easy headshots when he camps.

I'm thinking of buying it, shall I get PS3 of 360?

<3: MP40s.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

360, I've played it on my brothers PS3 and the connection sucks.

However, buy CoD4 instead. :thumbsup: ;)

Cod4 is so [cabbage].

How much are the map packs each (in pounds)?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

How much are the map packs each (in pounds)?

On the PSN, £7.99

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Wait until next week, Xbox are dropping the 60gb and reducing price of elite. PS3 are also rumoured to drop price and PS3 slim might be coming out.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

Wait until next week, Xbox are dropping the 60gb and reducing price of elite. PS3 are also rumoured to drop price and PS3 slim might be coming out.

I meant should I get it on 360 or PS3. :)

-Random Youtuber

I meant should I get it on 360 or PS3. :)

Ah right, like Skully said Xbox better connection.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

If yogosun has the same name as on WaW, I played against him today. :)

-Random Youtuber

All I need is my trust STG. MG40 is too shaky and is awful long range. Type 100 is decent, I used it a lot with the extra ammo, Thomson is an overpowered gun for low levels, but gets drowned out quickly by all the better guns as you rank up. I still find the STG to be more accurate and able to shoot from almost all ranges. Combine that with the sights and you've got a killer gun.

Sniping is pretty fun too, but I always do it on CORE, so I force myself to go for headshots.

Also on a side note this is the first CoD where I beat the entire campaign on veteran. CoD4 I was one mission away- No Fighting in the War Room (I have a lot of patience, but god that drove me insane). I'm glad they didn't have cheap cheats like slow mo and infinite ammo on CoD5. I never liked those and never used them... cheap how you could easily go through veteran missions like that.

I've also done Co-Op Campaign on Cod5. Very fun but tons of little kids in there probably scared to do multiplayer. Thus I'm usually paired with impatient, screaming morons who quit after 2 deaths on veteran. Jeez, you die like 20 times, get used to it.

Nazi Zombies is funner. The highest I've gotten was round 20 with a good team. 3 of us had rayguns and brownings, and another guy had browning and MG. We were fighting them off until some moron got too close to the window and was promptly piled by 100 zombies.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I used to use the STG until I learned that the Gewehr 43 or SVT-40 is way better. They do more damage and all you need is a little bit of aiming skills. STG-44 is not as good for core as these two, and the carbine is way better than all the other rifles. 15 shots a clip and with box magazine you get 30 >_>. If you don't find it useful to have more shots though you can just use an aperture sight.