Ask a SMART Question, Get a STUPID Answer

Necromancer_Magic

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I don't like cheese!

If someone's actions are determined by their personality, and their personality is determined by the chemical makeup of their brains, and since no one has any control over how their brains were created, can you really blame anyone for their actions?

the universe does not go on forever and forever. it ends. after that there is nothingness...

and... the universe is always expanding. soon some scientist, experimenting on the big bang theory.. will cause antimatter to collide with matter... and the universe will implode and then explode again.

[well it was a stupid answer.. it needs restructuring]

what do you think about my answeR?

It explains everything I need to know (Or wanted to...)

Why does both silver_wits and Psycho_Robot appear in like every Forum Game thread and repeatedly reply to each other?

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Because there was a temporary, localized glitch in the system that only allowed Silver Wits and I to post replies to a number of threads in the Games forum. Either that or no one else wanted to reply, but that's not as likely (or as stupid) as the glitch.

If con is the opposite of pro, is congress the oppositie of progress?

Hey, I can take a bribe, call it a "campaign contribution", and vote on whatever profits my "contributors" the most just as well as any of the other congressmen and senators can! Fortunately I'd be on vacation for most of the year, so my corruption wouldn't be noticed much by you, my valued constituents!

Do you think Psycho deserves to be president? (SAY YES AND YOU CAN BE MY VICE PRESIDENT!!!)

I am god. I am real. Therefore I am god and I am real.

Is the economy crashing?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg