What I hate about getting PKed... other than dying

Kill_Life

People attack me in PvP worlds even if I have no items. Sometimes I just want to be somewhere for whatever reason, but people kill me even if I have nothing! I do some damage to them, I waste their food, they get nothing, and their drop rate decreases... Real smart, guys. Just leave me alone!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People attack me in PvP worlds even if I have no items. Sometimes I just want to be somewhere for whatever reason, but people kill me even if I have nothing! I do some damage to them, I waste their food, they get nothing, and their drop rate decreases... Real smart, guys. Just leave me alone!

So true. What's the point of wasting equipment? And you have a chance of attacking someone with full equipment hidden in their invent, which could lead to a complete backfire.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

thats because if he kills u, he has a chance of getting the beloved corrupt dragon item or 1 of those other special drops.

the chance of getting 1 of those doesnt change depending on what the person u killed had in his/her inv... so killing pll with no armor who are doing some training is worth the risk since corrupted dragon is almost worth double of normal dragon...

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

• 3 weeks later...
In all honesty, Revs are underpowered (P2P). In F2P, they are overpowered.

revs in f2p are realy overpowerd thats true, but in p2p they are also...

waybe u find them underpowerd cuz ur ready to fight them but if u go deep into wild for clue or quest u dont realy expect to fight do u... when u wear robes and got like 3-4 monks/sharks for in case of emergency u will NEVER survive, they teleblock u (1 of first spells they use) and then they barrage u and then ur doomed...

i realy prefer old wild where at least u saw some1 comming and could fast logout unlike now u get hit and then the yellow dot of the rev is shown in minimap

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

yea being pjed is enoying, especialy sinds pvp cuz they kno they usualy wont get any drop if they kill u, they only do it to enoy other pll

but yea, as long as u can get pked, u will find pjers...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

waybe u find them underpowerd cuz ur ready to fight them but if u go deep into wild for clue or quest u dont realy expect to fight do u... when u wear robes and got like 3-4 monks/sharks for in case of emergency u will NEVER survive, they teleblock u (1 of first spells they use) and then they barrage u and then ur doomed...

i realy prefer old wild where at least u saw some1 comming and could fast logout unlike now u get hit and then the yellow dot of the rev is shown in minimap

That's pretty inaccurate, and it isn't wise at all to go into the wild with a clue without defenses. Teleblock can be easily prevented by wearing a forinthry brace, and the "barrage" which you speak of freezes you for a meaningless 5 seconds. Their max hit is only 35 (dragon, if you even run into one)

I survive rev knight attacks with no food.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

That's pretty inaccurate, and it isn't wise at all to go into the wild with a clue without defenses. Teleblock can be easily prevented by wearing a forinthry brace, and the "barrage" which you speak of freezes you for a meaningless 5 seconds. Their max hit is only 35 (dragon, if you even run into one)

its true that going into wild without protection isnt that smart, but still with the old wild at least u were able to log into world with like 500pll and be sure there would be no1 to att u, now every world is dangerous...

and that 'little bind of 5 meaningless secs' can mean the difference between running to where u can tele with ur last amount of hp and dying...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

• 2 weeks later...

its true that going into wild without protection isnt that smart, but still with the old wild at least u were able to log into world with like 500pll and be sure there would be no1 to att u, now every world is dangerous...

and that 'little bind of 5 meaningless secs' can mean the difference between running to where u can tele with ur last amount of hp and dying...

The Wilderness is meant to be dangerous.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

• 2 weeks later...

The only way to kill em is if A) the revenant has a lapse of memory and forgets to eat. or B) you KO it with a nice dds spec or a solid whip/gs hit

Robin hood x1 - D left half x1 - Karils coif x1

Sara plate x1 - D legs x1 - Black mask x2

Zammy plate x1 - Torags hammers x1 - granite maul x1

Red mystic top x2 - Red mystic bottom x 6 -

P51mustang23.png

p51mustang23.png

I hate how revs' poison hits 8, not 6. Also, they kill everyone. Also, a rev knight shouldn't be able to hit 30s with mage so consistently, after all, the max for mage is around 33. Their RANGE shouldn't freeze either.

And, they're horribly overpowered in F2p.

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

The revs can teleport through walls / doors, which an average PKer cannot do. However they don't have brains like players (most players) and so it is a bit easier to escape them. They are rather overpowered though, every revenant has 3 types of attacks....

• 4 weeks later...

Being F2P, I hate how Revs hit so much harder than we can. 26 damage with mage? 22 damage with range? 28 damage with melee? Would it kill you to adjust their hits for F2p? Also, their range can go off the screen... How is that fair? Oh, and the fact their drops are worthless. All in all, reverants are terrible.

I hate that revenants attack abyss RCers. That was something only the lowliest of PKers did. It's totally unfair that you can be frozen, without prayer, skulled and with pouches and killed in seconds. I avoided the wilderness when ever possible due to the PKers, but at least the PKers recognised who was worth killing. Incidentally, if you're teleblocked by a revenant while RCing (and survive) does that mean you can't use the abyss till the TB wears off? I don't know 'cos I've yet to survive an attack.

I know my friend died in the abyss wearing 60m worth of items.

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

I mage PK, one on one. Yeah, a real honor Magic PK'er. Dream big. I risk 300k worth of runes alone, and generally no teleport. I give my opponent what no-one gives me, a fighting chance. Call me nice, but it's what I do. I don't mind dying, but when I get PJ'ed, rushed, tagged, yelled at, and generally looked down upon, I shake my hand. All I want is a decent 1 on 1 fight. But rusher and PJ'ers justify themselves by saying, "Every body else does it."

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Revs are dumb, yes, but they are incredibly overpowered (as we all know). They drop nothing most of the time and can pretend that they have combat levels near yours but hit you for much harder (unless you're a strength pure). Since when could a level 7 hit a 9? Hmm... A rev can, however. -.-

They are easy to run from, yes, but incredibly difficult to kill. I agree that they aren't as "smart" as PKers, but they are much more annoying just the same.

fishdert.png

Fishdert.png

Fishdert.png

Fishdert.png