What I hate about getting PKed... other than dying

Kill_Life

I don't mind the rushing, pjing, telporting, and other things.

What I CAN'T stand is this new generation of would-be pkers who sit around in the wilderness to run up to a person, as they die, to shout "gf nub lol owned". I understand if the person who DID the damage and got the kill would say this, but this random person thirty levels away from me? Enraging, to say the least.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally Pkers wouldn't bother people on Treasure Trail hunts, because they would have nothing to gain. They also wouldn't kill near the Abyss tele guy. Revs attack anywhere, anytime, for no reason at all. Oh yea and they drop NOTHING AT ALL!

PKers not near abyss? LMFAO

They'd camp there in threes and fours, with dark bow specs from the hilltop and berserker barragers charging in from across the river. Runecrafters were mostly unarmed, and with a garentied glory drop that you could step out of the wilderness with and sell to the next runecrafter.

• 1 month later...

Generally Pkers wouldn't bother people on Treasure Trail hunts, because they would have nothing to gain. They also wouldn't kill near the Abyss tele guy. Revs attack anywhere, anytime, for no reason at all. Oh yea and they drop NOTHING AT ALL!

PKers not near abyss? LMFAO

They'd camp there in threes and fours, with dark bow specs from the hilltop and berserker barragers charging in from across the river. Runecrafters were mostly unarmed, and with a garentied glory drop that you could step out of the wilderness with and sell to the next runecrafter.

Glories were one of their protected 3-items though?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it's because the maturity level of this game, You have 10 and 13 year olds playing this game, not much to expect.

recruit10.gif

(01:24:41) <@Jake> by sea of white i meant i hoped to see no colored kids at the war tomorrow

Generally I hate 1itemers. Also people who dclaw rush, I mean, I understand why people do it, just the fact that they do irritates me.

People who pray on special attacks, running from a dm is the next worst thing I could think of.

Generally I hate 1itemers. Also people who dclaw rush, I mean, I understand why people do it, just the fact that they do irritates me.

People who pray on special attacks, running from a dm is the next worst thing I could think of.

Thought, you gotta laugh when the claw rushers hit only under 100s. Then run like a coward they are.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Thought, you gotta laugh when the claw rushers hit only under 100s. Then run like a coward they are.

D'oh, what did you expect them to when their 2k9 weapon fails.

Meh, I don't like these. If their attack range was any shorter than friggin' EPIC! it would have been better. Now you walk around and smell the flowers, suddenly, you are frozen and teleblocked! You keep taking damage, but see no enemy! Then, finally, the slow-[wagon] revenant knight finds it convenient to reveal himself. In the distance. While you try to fight back. With the knife you brought for webs, for you have no distance weapons. By the time he gets within 10 feet, you would greet Zimberfizz once again...

ANNOYING!

2qdd6q0.png

Proud Quester!

Meh, I don't like these. If their attack range was any shorter than friggin' EPIC! it would have been better. Now you walk around and smell the flowers, suddenly, you are frozen and teleblocked! You keep taking damage, but see no enemy! Then, finally, the slow-[wagon] revenant knight finds it convenient to reveal himself. In the distance. While you try to fight back. With the knife you brought for webs, for you have no distance weapons. By the time he gets within 10 feet, you would greet Zimberfizz once again...

ANNOYING!

Those are revs... not pkers...

Pking would be perfect for me if so many people wouldn't run away from dm's. The other day I was pking on my pure, and I was doing really well; hitting high numbers, not being hit very often, and generally being a badass. But every single time that one of my opponents got low on food, they would run away like the little babies they are. I managed to get 1 kill that day, thanks to a lucky KO, but I still didn't earn much because of the amount of resources I wasted on the failures I fought. I know that I don't ever run away from a fight, so why do so many people do so?

I don't ever run away from a fight, so why do so many people do so?

Because they don't want to lose their items.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

• 2 months later...

I've completely stopped PKing because of two reasons:

1) It's a waste. Seriously, I'd rather powerskill somewhere than waiting an hour for my EP to reach a decent percent so I can go and find a fight, only to get killed and lose my precious items. (Don't bother telling me 100K isn't a lot. If you die multiple times it quickly adds up to a lot) Once you actually manage to get a kill, you only get like 50-100K which certainly isn't very rewarding for sitting for hours doing nothing.

2) The PKers. Yes, I've stopped Pking because of the pkers. They're whining 12 year olds without any form for respect. They'll do anything to kill you with their botted stats (Referring to the majority of all bots being pures and skillers) and feel superior. If you kill them, they flame you for being a nerd, cheating et cetera... If they kill you, they laugh at you for being a noob. If you say something they don't understand they start saying 'rofl' and mention people there not even are present. (Come on, yo mama jokes are so 1990s)

I think that's about it. I'll post again if I can think of more.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

• 3 weeks later...

The thing that I just cant stand about pvp and that stuff is the people that use ice blitz or burst. I dont care if its effective. It just seems like there isnt anyway of winning. Where is the fun in that?

it just kills me when i get enough extra cash to spend on one decent pvp trip and i get blitzed and i die within 6 hits at the most. I dont bother eating. Im ok with dying if its respectable but if you cant get a single hit on the other guy its just not even worth doing.

The thing that I just cant stand about pvp and that stuff is the people that use ice blitz or burst. I dont care if its effective. It just seems like there isnt anyway of winning. Where is the fun in that?

it just kills me when i get enough extra cash to spend on one decent pvp trip and i get blitzed and i die within 6 hits at the most. I dont bother eating. Im ok with dying if its respectable but if you cant get a single hit on the other guy its just not even worth doing.

If you cant counter his attacks, you deserve to die.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

i hate how after you die 99% of the time you see the guy who killed you say one of the following (or more)

gf bank

gf (insert item here, void set, torso, whip etc)

owned

noob

kid

sit

lrn2pk

prod

and then the 5/6 people standing around getting in your way as your fighting all say the same thing as the guy who killed you :wall:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

i hate it when someone you are pking (i use wizzy hat, wizzy top, and rune platelegs with a bow, or a 2h) and some random max (the max level you can hit) walks up and says "gl" then attacks you. it's a waste of my food, and their time! And when you are franticly running through a multi-way area to bank, a clan binds you, and teleblocks you then keeps doing it again, and again, and again while being attacked by a weak ranger/mager

Kilr4hir1996.png

"I am that soft buzzing in your ears. I am that quick moving shadow you see in the alley. I am the one with the arrow speeding to your head. i am the Assassin of the shadows. The highest bidder gets my services." kilr4hir1996

1) It's a waste. Seriously, I'd rather powerskill somewhere than waiting an hour for my EP to reach a decent percent so I can go and find a fight, only to get killed and lose my precious items. (Don't bother telling me 100K isn't a lot. If you die multiple times it quickly adds up to a lot) Once you actually manage to get a kill, you only get like 50-100K which certainly isn't very rewarding for sitting for hours doing nothing.

2) The PKers. Yes, I've stopped Pking because of the pkers. They're whining 12 year olds without any form for respect. They'll do anything to kill you with their botted stats (Referring to the majority of all bots being pures and skillers) and feel superior. If you kill them, they flame you for being a nerd, cheating et cetera... If they kill you, they laugh at you for being a noob. If you say something they don't understand they start saying 'rofl' and mention people there not even are present. (Come on, yo mama jokes are so 1990s)

Step one, protect from magic. You'll be frozen for less time if hit while it's on, I hear.

Step two, eat til the eighth (?) hit, it will wear off and you'll be able to move and close in.

Step three, die and remember your backup ranging weapon next time, along with your dragonhides.

Step one, protect from magic. You'll be frozen for less time if hit while it's on, I hear.

Step two, eat til the eighth (?) hit, it will wear off and you'll be able to move and close in.

Step three, die and remember your backup ranging weapon next time, along with your dragonhides.

No, protect from magic doesn't help against Ancient Magics.

The 'nerd' comments can be ignored, and edge pking is the best money. I don't get what's wrong with pking

1. PK for 10 minutes or so with chat off.

2. Go back to bank/die, turn pub chat on, read chat log.

3. Realize what the small percentage of sane pkers have to deal with. :mellow:

4. Never pk again.

Not to mention those people at the top of your combat range just lol-attacking you, i mean, they technically have a right to. But when your both 5 steps from bank all it does is waste food/time.

O.O