pathetic......

unitedasmany

yep one word to describe jagexes customer service

i just put all swears into a apeal and got unmuted....

this ignoring of our right to good service is pathetic....

jagex makes runescape more into wow everyday

its not runescape anymore

they listin largly to small amounts of praise....

yet ignore huge ammounts of constuctive critizism..

the runescape i knew is gone but not the spirit..

maybe they might acualy pull up thier pants soon and care about our appeals or at least glance at them for the second it takes to see i WROTE ALL SWEARS!!!! LOL!!!

unite agaist bad customer service ppl its only a matter of time b4 they mess u around im one of the lucky ones.. dang lucky at that

some give heartfelt appologys....for thier wrongdoing

while jagex says we have conclusive evidence you were in control of your account

this cant go on... this cant be ignored lots of players or not they should have the spare cash to put into makin thier customers happy

or is this real proof they only care bout the moneys?

flames =reported

whining about my grammer well= reported

jagex bum kissers= reported for ignorant spam

im realy fiesty with the report button hehehe

so good nice replys only =] im not a close minded person so dont be afraid to critizize politly =]

is

please dont make fun of my grammer commas etc dont work in my head too well =\ never did

strange how my brain lets me spell things like photosynthesis tho well i guess thats the way god made me =]

118 combat

green phat

now pks on chess cause it has better pvp then rs XD

Mmk Hitler.

Your case is, I won't say rare, but more or less uncommon. You have to take into consideration to number of cases Jagex has to deal with each day, and that they try to make the process as fast as they can, thus they make mistakes.

In lamest terms, get over the fact that this world is far from perfect.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

If that's what you report for, you should've been banned a long time ago for abusing the report system. Maybe they accepted it because they felt bad for you, in a "look, he probably doesn't have a life outside runescape, let's give the kid a break". I sure do.

I've never had a problem with Jagex's customer service. I've only been given a blackmark once, but that was from a whoopsee on Jagex's part (put in my name, not the person I was reporting) and it was removed almost immediately (like 30 minutes later, didn't appeal or anything) with an apology.

Thus I can still conclude that you were guilty to begin with and deserved whatever punishment you were going to receive.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

oh dear...you again... i remember your previous topic, it got flooded with flames....

i have never had a problem with customer support...that said, i dont have any offences or blackmarks...

they probably felt sorry for you and let you off....

and by the way, the 'jagex bum kissers' part you added is plain stupid.

2Xeo5.png

Well after breaking out my decoder ring i managed to understand what you said. Where shall i start..

WoW has nothing original. Don't compare runescape originality to WoW originality. WoW just made original things better.

As for your appeal, no pic, no proof mate.

I don't call things like this "constructive critizism"

I personally love the things Jagex has done so far.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

blaaah anyone gonna post who has had probs?

omali wrote

Thus I can still conclude that you were guilty to begin with and deserved whatever punishment you were going to receive.

correct!!! i cussed out a noob ingame got muted and cussed out the appeal got umuted LOL!

and it was almost instant

friend of mine sent in an appology they said we know ur in control of your account rofl

is it just me or do they sometimes randomize outcome and i got lucky? oO

to those of you who say live with it blaaaah get off my thread or grow some balls rofl

i can understand lots of you havent had these problems but many have

jagex needs to realize how bad thier customer service is THEY HAVE BEEN COVERING IT UP WITH UPDATES FOR A FEW YEARS NOW!

i can understand them having alot of ppl to take care of well then.. how come in WoW a game with 7 million+ idk recent pop probaly bigger

yet i have talked one on one with a few staff even thier customer support is exellent!

the few problems i had were solved quickly and kindly

whats jagexes problem with doin somethin like that? too cheap?? i think soo....

seems to me like andrew puttin ALOT of money in his pocket these day aside from the graphix update witch was cool but in the end jagex is just conforming to other mmorgs and losing thier uniqueness

sadly they are still fairly unique as far as how bad thier customer service is

ive made my point do with it wat u wish

please dont make fun of my grammer commas etc dont work in my head too well =\ never did

strange how my brain lets me spell things like photosynthesis tho well i guess thats the way god made me =]

118 combat

green phat

Maybe you wouldnt have this problem if you followed the first rule Jagex put into this game.... Ever think of that?

Thats the problem with half of these rants - nobody bother to think anymore.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

So, Mister Lord of All, we're not allowed to say anything that might detract or deviate from your opinion at all? Are you afraid our feelings and opinions might be more correct? Are you afraid we'll hurt your feelings? You're the one who needs to "grow some balls" in this matter. Your opinion is only one of millions. If you can't listen to ours and take our thoughts into consideration, then you should stop posting now.

Yeah, I've had problems. My account's in the red from all the problems. I've got 8.9 black marks! Damn!

But you know what? I started acting better, stopped "cussing out noobs", started actually following all the rules *cough*, and I got over the fact that I couldn't get those black marks gone. What do you know, it's been a hell of a lot more fun now that I've stopped complaining about things that will never be changed to the way they were before.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

This topic is just a magnet for flamers. Why? Because you're being so dumb :P

We all pretty much know the customer support for Jagex fails. We all know it's automated responses you get about 8/10 times you're reported. We all know that children like you can't find anything better to do than sit here and complain.

Oops, sorry I let that slip, please don't report me :roll:

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

correct!!! i cussed out a noob ingame got muted and cussed out the appeal got umuted LOL!

and it was almost instant

friend of mine sent in an appology they said we know ur in control of your account rofl

is it just me or do they sometimes randomize outcome and i got lucky? oO

to those of you who say live with it blaaaah get off my thread or grow some balls rofl

i can understand lots of you havent had these problems but many have

jagex needs to realize how bad thier customer service is THEY HAVE BEEN COVERING IT UP WITH UPDATES FOR A FEW YEARS NOW!

i can understand them having alot of ppl to take care of well then.. how come in WoW a game with 7 million+ idk recent pop probaly bigger

yet i have talked one on one with a few staff even thier customer support is exellent!

the few problems i had were solved quickly and kindly

whats jagexes problem with doin somethin like that? too cheap?? i think soo....

seems to me like andrew puttin ALOT of money in his pocket these day aside from the graphix update witch was cool but in the end jagex is just conforming to other mmorgs and losing thier uniqueness

sadly they are still fairly unique as far as how bad thier customer service is

ive made my point do with it wat u wish

You see a post, all I see is nonsensical, barely coherent or literate, drivel.

As for the customer support in WOW, it's a lot easier to hire customer support (in India, I may add) when you have 10 million players paying 15 dollars a month as opposed to over 1 million paying 5-9 dollars a month.

Andrew isn't pocketing the money, and it's not Jagex being cheap. Maybe if Runescape wasn't so populated with idiots such as yourself with nothing interesting or intelligent to say, Andrew would be able to listen to his community more without suffering a stroke every time from the blatant crybaby tactics you use in all of your threads.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Nice idea! I'm going to confirm that the Earth is flat in my appeals. :roll:

No it's not. I'm gunna argue that.

Anywho, I think he's read all this and realized he was wrong.

kule2000rf7.jpg

jagex needs to realize how bad their customer service is THEY HAVE BEEN COVERING IT UP WITH UPDATES FOR A FEW YEARS NOW!

Now is it just me, or does this quote along with the whopping post total of 2 this guy has lead me to believe that this is eatrunearrow?

If not, then arrow must have invented a noobish, developmentally delayed rant forum poster cloning machine.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

So, Mister Lord of All, we're not allowed to say anything that might detract or deviate from your opinion at all? Are you afraid our feelings and opinions might be more correct? Are you afraid we'll hurt your feelings? You're the one who needs to "grow some balls" in this matter. Your opinion is only one of millions. If you can't listen to ours and take our thoughts into consideration, then you should stop posting now.

please direct your eyes to the bottom of the first post in this thread where i said im a open minded person oO

Yeah, I've had problems. My account's in the red from all the problems. I've got 8.9 black marks! Damn!

yer not alone

But you know what? I started acting better, stopped "cussing out noobs", started actually following all the rules *cough*, and I got over the fact that I couldn't get those black marks gone. What do you know, it's been a hell of a lot more fun now that I've stopped complaining about things that will never be changed to the way they were before.

the rest looks alot like flames to me AM I IN COURT OR SOMETHING?!? jeez is it realy too much to ask for POLITE DISAGREEMENT??? EVERYONE LOOK UP POLITE IN DICTIONARY PLZ well alot of u a few of u have been nice =]

and yes wow does make alot more money then jagex but at least wow has a place other then fan sites to complain about it? they silence whoever complains about it on thier site and do NOTHING(that ive seen)

and too all of you guessin i have no life or w/e ur wrong and plz get off my thread ur infecting it with... well watever u got =\

again il say same thing as i did many times already if you disagree like i see many of u have DO IT POLITLY OR LEAVE! im sick of gettin attacked by ppl who judge others too harshly for thier own good.. im not on trial here jagex is! blahahahha

i quit runescape when the updates of death came out these days im workin and drop by runescape every once in a while to see wats up and wonder y my friends list all red(NOT) and well this is my latest rant =]

mostly outa sheer bordom and it gets so interesting here =]

but as one of you said if so many of u KNOW jagex customer support fails y dont u do somethin about it?

dont worry guys youl only have to put up with this fool till wow comes out and i forget bout ruinedscape XD

118 combat

green phat

flames =reported

Wow title sums that up appropriately

OT: customer service is bad but i would prefer them to concentrate on fixing things in game before this

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

please direct your eyes to the bottom of the first post in this thread where i said im a open minded person oO

yer not alone

the rest looks alot like flames to me AM I IN COURT OR SOMETHING?!? jeez is it realy too much to ask for POLITE DISAGREEMENT??? EVERYONE LOOK UP POLITE IN DICTIONARY PLZ well alot of u a few of u have been nice =]

and yes wow does make alot more money then jagex but at least wow has a place other then fan sites to complain about it? they silence whoever complains about it on thier site and do NOTHING(that ive seen)

and too all of you guessin i have no life or w/e ur wrong and plz get off my thread ur infecting it with... well watever u got =\

again il say same thing as i did many times already if you disagree like i see many of u have DO IT POLITLY OR LEAVE! im sick of gettin attacked by ppl who judge others too harshly for thier own good.. im not on trial here jagex is! blahahahha

i quit runescape when the updates of death came out these days im workin and drop by runescape every once in a while to see wats up and wonder y my friends list all red(NOT) and well this is my latest rant =]

mostly outa sheer bordom and it gets so interesting here =]

but as one of you said if so many of u KNOW jagex customer support fails y dont u do somethin about it?

dont worry guys youl only have to put up with this fool till wow comes out and i forget bout ruinedscape XD

You refer us to look at a dictionary to look up polite...well let me refer you to a dictionary so you can learn to spell

-their

-politely

-boredom

ETC.

And what does the last sentence mean? WOW's been out since like 04 or something like that...but I don't think they want anyone with an IQ less than 25 over there...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Jagex has been using machines alot of time for their Customer Suport but the Machines are not perfect. Sometimes though Jagex might actually have a real Person Checking the Appeals, now what are the Chances of you getting hold of a Person instead of a Machine when almost Thosands upon Thousands of other people are trying to? I would set up all machines too if I had that many people trying to contact me, it has reached to a point where Jagex won't listen to individuals anymore and maybe sometimes a mob of people.

Also, don't abuse the Report Button or else Tip.it is going to resort to Machines also <.<

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

[hide=pathetic......]

yep one word to describe jagexes customer service

i just put all swears into a apeal and got unmuted....

this ignoring of our right to good service is pathetic....

jagex makes runescape more into wow everyday

its not runescape anymore

they listin largly to small amounts of praise....

yet ignore huge ammounts of constuctive critizism..

the runescape i knew is gone but not the spirit..

maybe they might acualy pull up thier pants soon and care about our appeals or at least glance at them for the second it takes to see i WROTE ALL SWEARS!!!! LOL!!!

unite agaist bad customer service ppl its only a matter of time b4 they mess u around im one of the lucky ones.. dang lucky at that

some give heartfelt appologys....for thier wrongdoing

while jagex says we have conclusive evidence you were in control of your account

this cant go on... this cant be ignored lots of players or not they should have the spare cash to put into makin thier customers happy

or is this real proof they only care bout the moneys?

flames =reported

im realy fiesty with the report button hehehe

so good nice replys only =] im not a close minded person so dont be afraid to critizize politly =]

is

[/hide]

You are the kind of immature kid that ruins things like this for the rest of us. Grow up.