The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m

What should I do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. I dunno what to do next

• Work on another 200m?
    • PvM?
    • Use up all of my bonus XP?
    • Base XP (such as all 30m, all 40m etc?

So yeah... I just died at DKs. All of a sudden I white screen'd, so I had to go back to the main page and go back to the same server I was in. When I logged in, I was in Falador, only with Verac's brassard, Skirt and Torag's helm. :( So yeah... I lost Obby shield, Dragon boots, 1k slayer darts, few brews and Restores, Glory, ROW and Combat brace. Dont know what to do anymore... Either quit or... Dont know... :(

I know some of you might say I shouldn't quit just because I died once, But this was ALOT to me and I'm not good at making money, My bank worth is like... 9m-10m or so now. :( Don't know what to do. :cry:

EDIT: Was Zammy bracers, not Combat brace.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Ok, I was really lucky, yet unlucky there!! Went on another DK trip after my Death. After about 3-4 kills I started lagging and when I was getting ready to lure Rex, I DCed. Connected again and tried to get on same world I was on. After 1-2 Minutes I finally logged out, First thing I was I was in Falador. I was like " Oh crap!" But then I saw my hp at 7! I was soooo happy! Ring of Life saved me!! I would have lost 800k-900k, so I was incredibly happy!!

Thank you ROL!! <3:<3:<3: Wont be going to DKs again soon!

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Goodluck on that crafting keep them levels coming, As for the dk's you may not be getting lucky drops NOW but 1. You manage to pull a great story out of every trip whether it be you failing at luring/getting crashed or That good ol ring of life saving you're tushy :D Kepp it up and you are bound to get a great drop one of these days! :thumbsup:

Let your yellow mellow.

Use less expensive items to dks then, I still tend to do that=p

Obby shield-Switch for granite, dirt cheap and exactly the same as obby for dks

Dragon boots-No range def, only expensive. White/Mystic boots are way cheaper=p

Switch glory for a stole=p cheaper, way better. And you don't have 99 def for nothing....right? ;p

Gloves are enough rune. Take barrows if you don't mind losing the extra 94k or so. Bracers are useless=p

Every time your prayer can be potted up without wasting any points, brew beforehand to 110+ too.

That way, if you whitescreen or dc, you will 99,9% survive.

If you whitescreen when luring Rex, you could survive until you dc from the server since you have 99 def+brew bonus.

You'd only lose pots then, and remaining casts+skillcape.

And....switch from dart to Fire Wave. Same price, more exp, better hits.

Only downside is that it ruins the old dker look, air staff is fugly=((

Keep going, you'll get the drops. My first took like 6-7 too;p

Ok, I was really lucky, yet unlucky there!! Went on another DK trip after my Death. After about 3-4 kills I started lagging and when I was getting ready to lure Rex, I DCed. Connected again and tried to get on same world I was on. After 1-2 Minutes I finally logged out, First thing I was I was in Falador. I was like " Oh crap!" But then I saw my hp at 7! I was soooo happy! Ring of Life saved me!! I would have lost 800k-900k, so I was incredibly happy!!

haiiiii, i heard u gut lucky with ur laif? omg, well good story, but sad (once again :()

Goodluck on that crafting keep them levels coming, As for the dk's you may not be getting lucky drops NOW but 1. You manage to pull a great story out of every trip whether it be you failing at luring/getting crashed or That good ol ring of life saving you're tushy :D Kepp it up and you are bound to get a great drop one of these days! :thumbsup:

you're soooo right, great to read the story's lolz

Switch glory for a stole=p cheaper, way better. And you don't have 99 def for nothing....right? ;p

Gloves are enough rune. Take barrows if you don't mind losing the extra 94k or so. Bracers are useless=p

Every time your prayer can be potted up without wasting any points, brew beforehand to 110+ too.

If you whitescreen when luring Rex, you could survive until you dc from the server since you have 99 def+brew bonus.

does what he says, it'll help you recover, only that brewing, uglllyyy

Banana gud dker with Tuna and Corn Potatoes!!!

What he says is true, for your first dozen times or so, untill you are more comfortable at dks, his suggested changes to armour set up is good. I did the same, except I did use Slayer Dart, I just refuse to weild an air staff kay!!

Good luck leik for many dk trips and lots of axes!!

<3:

shey.png

What he says is true, for your first dozen times or so, untill you are more comfortable at dks, his suggested changes to armour set up is good. I did the same, except I did use Slayer Dart, I just refuse to weild an air staff kay!!

<3:

Managed to solo 13 rexes and even got a serker with potatoes and ppots, lol.

Thanks. :) Was great to read that. <3: :)

Did that, and guess what... IT WORKED!! Thanks! <3:

haiiiii, i heard u gut lucky with ur laif? omg, well good story, but sad (once again :()

you're soooo right, great to read the story's lolz

does what he says, it'll help you recover, only that brewing, uglllyyy

Lol, Thanks, Lode. <3:<3:

<3:

Lol. :P

Thanks Shey! <3:

<3:

Managed to solo 13 rexes and even got a serker with potatoes and ppots, lol.

Lol. :P

----------------

MY FIRST FREAKING DROP!!!!

Finally, after 10 trips, I got my first drop!! Was a perfect trip, only messed up once luring Rex. I took Banana's advice and used Fire wave... AND IT'S AWESOME! Much better then Slayer Dart! Killed Rex alot faster and hit alot more! But on my last kill, I got my first drop!

warrior1sb0.png

And here's the ending loot.

dkstrip10rb3.png

Too bad it was only a Warrior, but still! I'm so happy!!

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Good luck with 99 crafting and your toher goals. Im sure you will get them no problem ::'

Good luck.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Woo-hoo! You finally got your warrior. How much it is nowadays? 2m?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Grats on your first drop at Deekays!!! <3:

Thanks!! <3:<3: Been waiting for it since I started Dee-Kaying! :P

Good luck with 99 crafting and your toher goals. Im sure you will get them no problem ::'

Good luck.

-Haseo

Thanks. :)

grats on warrior lol :P

Lol, thanks! :P

Gratz :thumbsup:

Remember to sell the bones too=p

Thanks. :) And yeah, I sold everything, got about 450k or so, I think. :P

:o u r gud monster hunter :thumbsup:

Ya'rly! Thanks. <3:<3:

Woo-hoo! You finally got your warrior. How much it is nowadays? 2m?

Only like 250k-280k or so, I think. Not much, but I'm still so freaking happy!

Not even 300k=/

Yeah, sadly. :( But still! My first drop!

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Bump.

I actually have faith in DKs again, after that Warrior drop. (Though it wasn't much.) Might go solo 1-2 times today.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Lol, why did you even lose your faith?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Lol, why did you even lose your faith?

Well... 7 trips dry, died on the 8th, DCed and ROL tele'd me on the 9th. So yeah...

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Unlucky =[ Barrow a GS and Go kick the crap outta bandos ::'

Maybe I will... :P Only I could never solo.

i think your luck has came back from a trip ;)

Not really... Just did a trip and it was dry. :(

---------------

Dee-Kays trip 11!

Did yet another trip to Rexie. Took three attempts to suicide. :P On the first one, the suicider accidentaly one axe on a Dagannoth, the 2nd axe he forgot to put special on, the third on he shot the wrong door. :P So we tele'd to get more axes.

Everything went well until we got to the lair. There the suicider died to soon and when I was running to a safespot, Supreme saw me and started attacking me, but I didn't know, until I saw a 17 and a 22 land on me. :? Tele'd and finally on the third try everything went perfect, for suiciding that is...

When I got the the safespot, a guy who was both Ranging and Maging came to me and told me to hop. I tried, but I just couldn't. He said he was gonna lure Supreme and Prime on me if I didn't hop right now. I couldn't log, so he lured them on me. (Weird he couldn't understand the words ' I cant hop, but I'm trying.') Anyways, Prime and Supreme on me and he trying to get Rex on me as well = Bad. (Funny thing is that Supreme was hitting him ALOT more then me and he was level 133.)

But I survived, because my suicider managed to run up, when I was safe at the safespot. He came back down, because he wanted to try to kill Supreme and Prime, just for fun. :P So without knowing, he got Supreme and Prime off me! Love him for that! <3:<3: The level 133, who lured Sup and Prime on me tele'd, because he had like 20 hp left or something. :P

The trip itself was almost perfect, only messed up luring once and got Prime on me under the end of the trip. No drops though. :(

Here's the ending loot.

dkstrip11pa1.png

What I find really funny is that I managed to outlast a level 133 with Prime and Supreme on me. :P

EDIT: Please don't blame me for crashing. The level 133 came to the safespot where I was like 1 minute after I arrived there, so I didn't know the spot was busy.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Noes! No more dry trips to you, please!

BTW, you really are a def noob :twisted: , if you manage to live longer than a lvl 133 with Supreme and Prime on you.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Noes! No more dry trips to you, please!

BTW, you really are a def noob :twisted: , if you manage to live longer than a lvl 133 with Supreme and Prime on you.

Lol, I hope not. Going again tomorrow. And yeah, I r a def nub, tbh. ::'

Did a little Crafting and Woodcutting earlier. Was great to Craft again and Woodcutting wasn't to bad either. ::'

7rwjf.png
Leik.png