Need really help - Lost 25mil

pinpongiter

I did a big mistake yesterday. I sold my bgs to level up my range to 90 so I bought 13K red chins and range armor. Went to Chaos Tunnel to kill mummies and got a lag and got killed. When I was going back to chaos tunnel to retrieve my losses I got one of those mini games (the cat and fish thing) and so I did not make it in time. I lost all my 13K chins, armadyl platelegs (stupid they where not in the safe list) and many more items totalling to 25 mil.

I remained with 10mil only in my bank and no armor except for fury.

What is the best way to recover quickly my losses now and try to get quick cash ?

Pingpongiter.gif

Yeah, just do what you did before, 10 mil is a decent amount to still have fun with the game. You could try fishing monks?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

well its your own fault if you take that many chins with you anyway. you can fire 1.5k chins in 1 trip max, 2.5 if you dont use eagle eye.

Well that's not very nice to say :lol: but in all honesty he's rigth about that.

I agree with the other on sticking to what you did before.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Do avansies. They're good money and your obviously trying to level your range so theres some ok xp in it too. Just tank them using bones to peaches. You get about 1 addy bar per kill average. You also won't bore yourself to death.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

I know I used to do aviansies before doing bandos and zammy....what armour do you reckon I need down there .,..something that I can afford now lol.

t helm z top t legs granite sheild rune xbow mith bolts snakeskin boots (rogue boots if ur def is low) and sara breaers with a arma pendant

or swap t helm for arma helm and use fury

Torag helm.

sara/zammy d'hide body

Torag platelegs

Furry

Snakeskin boots

barrows gloves

acumulator

rune c'bow

granite shield?

Mith bolts should be good enough

Wealth

Take some runes for alching and bones to peaches. A sara brew and super restore if you want to be safe. Start with a fully inventory of monks and when you finish them use bones to peaches for food. They drop swordfish too.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

also this wouldnt of happened if you kept to 1 gwd boss

you keep switching to i wanna solo bandos to im gonna go to armadyl

torag helm

blk dhide body

blk dhide legs

granite shield

armadyl pendant

accumulator

snakeskin boots

runecbow+mith bolts

any ring

barrow gloves

switch torag/or blk dhide for a zammy item

like torag /zammy coif

blk dhide chaps to zammy chaps

foukouei.png

also this wouldnt of happened if you kept to 1 gwd boss

you keep switching to i wanna solo bandos to im gonna go to armadyl

torag helm

blk dhide body

blk dhide legs

granite shield

armadyl pendant

accumulator

snakeskin boots

runecbow+mith bolts

any ring

barrow gloves

switch torag/or blk dhide for a zammy item

like torag /zammy coif

blk dhide chaps to zammy chaps

I know...I tried bandos but was finding it really crappy to get into a ls world with a clan and finding 30 people in there so I had to change back to range to go sara (after I get 70 agility) or armadyl since I think fewer people go in there

Pingpongiter.gif

This is a very good aviansie setup, with the 10m you have left you should be able to buy this stuff. You can go with the setups other people posted if you don't want to use this though.

SetupAviansies2.jpg

Use addy bolts, b2p helps. The body = Zammy d'hide, and bring a sara item and a grapple to get in the Armadyl area.

2dvjurb.png

In response to D Jay that setup is quite good w/ the exception of the ranger boots archer ring and armadyl helm. With the amount of money you have now that isn't really great. They speed things up but in my mind not enough to justify the cost. Use snakeskin boots and maybe a ring of life? ::'

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

This is a very good aviansie setup, with the 10m you have left you should be able to buy this stuff. You can go with the setups other people posted if you don't want to use this though.

SetupAviansies2.jpg

Use addy bolts, b2p helps. The body = Zammy d'hide, and bring a sara item and a grapple to get in the Armadyl area.

Except you should use granite shield instead. You dont need the +5 strength bonus. Youre ranging. In the unlikely case that you would die youd lose an extra 150/200k.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK