Fishing Level? Believe it!

Kill_Life

I'd like to tell my frustrations here aswell.

I've been fishing for a while now, and always you have people asking 'Fishing level? What's your Fishing level? (Actually it's 'Whats ur fish level')'.

I'm level 52 with 87 Fishing. Whenever I reply 87 I get replies such as: Bull; stop lying; I don't believe you; yea, right.

Gaah! If you don't believe it, stop asking or use the freaking highscores! They excist for a reason!

I'm getting pretty sick of those people.

Puuh, that actually feels better...

Thank you for reading my rant.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I agree,though I don't have a level high enough for people not to expect.By the way they go "Fish lvl?",sometimes without the question mark and expect you to understand...

I just don't understand why its ok for a 50~ to have 99 strength but not ok for him to have 80~ fishing...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

On a related note, I get people telling me that I should go train magic and range elsewhere because my combat level is in the 90s. Mind you, I've just gotten my range to 65 from the 40s in the last week and I'm working on getting magic to 65 now.

Ah I understand this one, I had 70 fishing and 36 combat since I enjoyed it. I was reported for macroing quite some times but no report got to me :D .

Anyway, I suggest you use the Quick chat to do it, they can' t say "Liar!" then, can they?

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Yeah, there are idiots in the game who can't face those facts.

Off topic: I saw you on k1ll l1f3 yesterday. I was the guy that was following you and said hyt :mrgreen:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Ah I understand this one, I had 70 fishing and 36 combat since I enjoyed it. I was reported for macroing quite some times but no report got to me :D .

Anyway, I suggest you use the Quick chat to do it, they can' t say "Liar!" then, can they?

lol i can make it look like i have 99 str

My Strength level is 99.

do i have it nope!!

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

My Strength level is 99.

do i have it nope!!

Not really, the Quick chat enters the level itself, based on your true level.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

My Strength level is 99.

do i have it nope!!

Not really, the Quick chat enters the level itself, based on your true level.

ya i was saying that not every1 will believe it because i easily mimicked it there

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Thank you for reading my rant.

Your welcome.

Hopefully it'll stop for you when you hit the legendary 99.

Although, that said I bet there's someone lurking somewhere that would say "OMG Thats not your cape!!!!one1111!!!!!".

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

Oh. Whell then I made a mistake, sorry. And the right one is: My .... level is ...

Okay, back to the rant, afterall, an Admin made this and we' re seriously off topic :ohnoes: .

Used to happen with me all the time. I was level 60 with 80 woodcutting, and people would disbelieve me. They would disbelieve my level 89 when I was level 91. Gets to a point that I turned my public chat off. :wall:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

*cough* Sig says 92 *cough*

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I agree, some people just can't take the fact that a lower level beat them at a skill.

I have a lvl 3 skiller in full wiz g and mage ammy t and I get OMG drop trader!!! or OMG RWTer!!! all the time. So now, I skill with public chat off.

Also, many people won't believe that I have 66 wcing...which isn't even that high. #-o

This also leads to something that you may have never thought about. It's more believeable that someone has a 98 or 97 stat than a 99. I don't know if that flys for everyone, but it's something I do. If someone says they have 97 fishing, I'm more inclined to believe that than if he says he has 99 fishing.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Solution: Quick chat!

F10 + 2

or ENTER sw2

:mrgreen:

and yes asking lvls is annoying, but since we already know they gonna ask it, it is nothing to worry about or make a big thing from it :)

Although I have easy talking.... 123 cb in F2P ;)