Fist Of Guthix - Why Do People Whine So Much About It??

Warrior_B666

Well, it's kind of frustrating being a low level player and you keep getting level 70s-80s every time. You earn like 3-4 tokens per match and getting your butt kicked every time gets old.

Another thing, there's a ton of idiot players who play FOG and they remind me of the obnoxious pkers of the old days. I absolutely HATE those people and they're the ones who complain and spoil the enjoyment of the game.

Finally, it's way annoying when high level P2P go in and play FOG in a free world. I think that's real chicken crap of them to do that since not only do they have an unfair advantage in combat, but they have their own worlds for a reason. When I see this happening, I think, "Wow, that P2P must suck real hard at this game if he has to play in F2P to get wins."

So in short, the imbalances in the game cause people to act out of anger or stupidity which kind of ruins the game.

Yeah I know how the lower levels feel, but u can always take the alternate strategy and run and hide or maybe this is encouragement to gain a higher level. I personally play in F2P because it is easier and I don't have the equipment I use to play FOG in P2P (I died #-o ) But in F2P I think we do have the same advantage in combat, people in F2P just tend to not train more, but that's just my opinion

Well, there's a few reasons why F2P doesn't train combat. You either spend 2-3 hours in the stronghold of security killing spiders for one level. Oh, we get full rune and a rune scimi too. :roll:

P2P, on the other hand, gets cannons, rune defenders, barrows, dragon, bandos, etc. Believe me when I say that training combat in P2P is way more interesting than in F2P.

memorysignaturesx7.png

I find FoG pretty fun actually.

Even though I quit a year ago I still come on every once in a while just to say hey. About the time when FoG came out though I decided to go check it out...since I was f2p and all and it WAS an f2p update so I was pretty curious.

I don't know, I liked it though.

I don't know if it was the fact that it was a fun mini-game or the fact that I happened to be a level 108 in a free to play world. :lol:

2czeqeh.jpg

At Castle wars:

"Noob"

"Nerd"

"LOSER!"

At Bandits:

"Lowlife"

"You have no life!"

At FOG:

"I am training...please dont kill me:S"

"GF"

It shows that they are just ignorant dumb people...As for FOG i find it a dumb minigame. Cause there's no point in it.

Shark gloves= lvl 90 fish needed......And u gotta repair it...

Same goes for swordfish gloves and rest.

FOG Hasen't changed my way of playing in a useful way or better way....

About the whole GF thing, I say GF after every match, and I don't intend for any sarcasm either. :|

Yeah but once you get 90, the extra 100 xp per Shark caught really comes in handy. :P

About the whole GF thing, I say GF after every match, and I don't intend for any sarcasm either. :|

Yeah but once you get 90, the extra 100 xp per Shark caught really comes in handy. :P

Not everyone has level 90 for sharks...(Not that its impossible)...but it's way over it.

Well, it's kind of frustrating being a low level player and you keep getting level 70s-80s every time. You earn like 3-4 tokens per match and getting your butt kicked every time gets old.

Another thing, there's a ton of idiot players who play FOG and they remind me of the obnoxious pkers of the old days. I absolutely HATE those people and they're the ones who complain and spoil the enjoyment of the game.

Finally, it's way annoying when high level P2P go in and play FOG in a free world. I think that's real chicken crap of them to do that since not only do they have an unfair advantage in combat, but they have their own worlds for a reason. When I see this happening, I think, "Wow, that P2P must suck real hard at this game if he has to play in F2P to get wins."

So in short, the imbalances in the game cause people to act out of anger or stupidity which kind of ruins the game.

Yeah I know how the lower levels feel, but u can always take the alternate strategy and run and hide or maybe this is encouragement to gain a higher level. I personally play in F2P because it is easier and I don't have the equipment I use to play FOG in P2P (I died #-o ) But in F2P I think we do have the same advantage in combat, people in F2P just tend to not train more, but that's just my opinion

Well, there's a few reasons why F2P doesn't train combat. You either spend 2-3 hours in the stronghold of security killing spiders for one level. Oh, we get full rune and a rune scimi too. :roll:

P2P, on the other hand, gets cannons, rune defenders, barrows, dragon, bandos, etc. Believe me when I say that training combat in P2P is way more interesting than in F2P.

O yeah I get what u mean now, F2P training does get repetitive and boring, at least P2P has slayer 2 make it interesting :P

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

*shrugs* Oh well, become P2P then.

Normally the only reason people play F2P FoG when they're P2P is because they need to recharge an item. Heck, I do it whenever I need to recharge dragon gauntlets. All you're doing is complaining that P2P get more privileges (which is what your argument is, in essence), which we all know the solution to.

UrbanLegend.png

ya, i played FOG when it came out, fell in love with it, then hated it.

all i get are ppl 3 times lower then i am, saying "0mg no0bv. st0p running! i d0nt have tim3 for this!" -.-

then, when its my turn to kill them, all i get is "0mg no0b, y0u must hav3 no lif3 if y0u pl4y this much!" :x

all i say is...

"hehehe. stop crying?"

then they quit.

free 2 tokens pl0x? =P~

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

I'm a member that plays FoG in f2p, and I nearly always win (I've only lost once or twice when it first came out), though I rarely hear much complaining.

Once I (lvl 100 f2p) was paired up with a level 3, I 1 hit him and then I got 5000 charges, while he leveled up mage and got to level 6 combat :lol:

No one has ever complained about me being a member in f2p, I like it better there because the strategy is so much more simple than in p2p (and I've perfected it, always beating even people above my level), in p2p there are specs, godswords, darkbows, piety, and much higher level player than in f2p.

I sometimes try to switch over to p2p and every time I get attacked by godswords hitting 40+, dark bows or strong bolts, or ancients. It's just not worth it unless you use those things because you just lose ranking.

In f2p almost anyone above level 40 or 50 can use the best equipment that f2p has, and that really makes the game much fairer and gives the lower levels a chance.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Why do I hate FoG? Because tokens take so damn LONG to get. I mean, cmon, 70 tokens per hour if you're flipping lucky? Sorry, but I don't have the time or the incentive to play a boring game of cat and mouse for hours on end. What's worse? If you wish to enjoy the rewards of FoG (amazing for F2P), then you have to play FoG, even if you buy the items from the GE!

I despise that minigame so much that I can't bear to even get the tokens for druidic robes, which are a must for clan maging. Tell me, why the heck aren't FoG tokens tradable?!?

The_Maddest.png

You know i have never understood what GF means, can someone explain that too me? -.-

Ontopic: I win about 4 times out of 5 in Fist of Gunthix but yet I awalys get called a noob.

----------------

Now playing: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

via FoxyTunes

canadasigxw2.gif

hoffman44redhd5.png

You know i have never understood what GF means, can someone explain that too me? -.-

Ontopic: I win about 4 times out of 5 in Fist of Gunthix but yet I awalys get called a noob.

----------------

Now playing: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

via FoxyTunes

gf stands for goodfight. alot of people say it after a duel, a pk, any pvp things really. its always ben used, and not patronisingly either

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Lol timmyx50.

Anyways, I'm not really a fan of that mini game either. A lot of work for those tokens tbh.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Well that's the problem, people are jerks in fog. "Rofl I beat you hahahahahah loser!!!!" "ZOMG you cheated!" NOOB! "

It's kinda like playing chess online, if you win you get insulted, if you lose you get insulted. I never chess except with people I know are respectful. And that's why I don't play fog. Fog can go to hell -___-

You, my friend, hit the nail on the head.

This will always happen when hyperactive children meet intelligent tactics. Just sit back and laugh.

:lol:

I played it 6 times tonight and i wanted to strangle 4 of my opponents becuase of their immaturity.a good game though and ill probably play it in f2p because its easier.

yeah it is easier in F2P, but I don't want 2 kill any1 :lol:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]