Out your backdoor

Kaphias

Rangitoto_Island_4.jpg

This is quite literally a 100m where my house is. It never snows here, but i wonder what i'd be like if it did. Basically, the winter pic would be the same, just overcast and you'd see less boats on the water.

I live in Auckland, one of the major ports of the world, and I live i none of the "nicer" suberbs

I didn't take that pic, someone else would of.

I'm currently doing a watercolour, of that island, so check the Gallery if you want to see it.

lampost_sig_stark.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this winter we had a whole lot of snow, and in the winter picture, you will see it as it had melted a bit already.

I'll start with the sweet view pic :P, just a 50meter's walk in the wood behind the backyard.

[hide=]dsci0089dp9.jpg

Yep, that's a nice river :D.[/hide]

[hide=]neigemaison040lc4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Summer photos now ->]dsci0087ul4.jpg

dsci0088vp6.jpg[/hide]

Just to add, for those who may have asked, I live in the North of New Brunswick Canada. I love having a lot of rivers around, we can basicaly go anywhere in small boats much quicker than using the car (ocean proximity).

Dude some of you guys got some real gorgeous views. Heres a pic of about a medium length walk from my house. My backdoor isn't anything special. [hide=]sf24.jpg[/hide]

EDIT: BTW I didn't take this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is a beach in newcastle! which means you're really close to me :D

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

A 3 minute walk from my house there is a small walkover bridge which gives a perfect view of Ben Lomond and the other hills in that area, although technically not from my back door (A patch of grass and a fence is all you'd see from there ;) ). In summer, on a clear day you can see for miles from that bridge and in winter, when the snow has landed on Ben Lomond and the other hills, it looks like it should be on a postcard.

Thats Scotland for you though, whoever made the earth gave us the scenery but screwed us with the weather.

Tried posting the pictures but photobucket refuses to work on my computer.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Na it's ocean beach.

yeah, but is the beach located in Newcastle, because I swear I recognise that building, road and the hill

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This one didn't turn out the best, I'll try get a better picture next weekend and then try crop it etc. But it's basically the view from one side to the other.

[hide=#1]DSCF2402.jpgDSCF2403.jpg[/hide]

This is the other house, it was late when I got the picture so the lighting is terrible, I'll try aget a better one.

[hide=#2]012_10.jpg[/hide]

My house in Dublin isn't really worth taking a picture from the back door.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

not much really. at least i have a backyard though, and don't live in the bloody city. i live in a small town in country Victoria, Australia.

i couldn't stand living in a polluted stink hole full of gang violence with no room for yourself and every other [puncture] staring over your fence and complaining about what your doing or the noise your making.

im was born a country boy, ill live a country boy, and im dam sure im going to die a country boy. you will never see me live in a major city, and you will never see me in a old farts home.

i couldnt stand it. the one my grandpas in is a good one on the scale of retirement homes, and on the scale of life it terrible. imagine sitting there everyday watching tv bored, taking you pills, and then moving down the the dinner room for the daily event of dinner, getting trapped in the road block of walking frames while you try to park your darn frame and old farts walking at 1 mile an hour smiling and staring at every visitor that walks past.

there no way im living like that, ever. ill be 6ft under before anyone gets me to live like that. its terrible.

back on topic. some of the photos Ive seen here have been beautiful

Ahh, I love the country. I live in a medium city now though, with [cabbage] for a backyard. View of a nice-looking church, though. I wish I still had pictures of my old backyard. A massive expanse of nothing, railroad tracks, and a massive field. Wish I still had that yard, we'd be able to have such shenanigans.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

This one didn't turn out the best, I'll try get a better picture next weekend and then try crop it etc. But it's basically the view from one side to the other.

[hide=#1]DSCF2402.jpgDSCF2403.jpg[/hide]

This is the other house, it was late when I got the picture so the lighting is terrible, I'll try aget a better one.

[hide=#2]012_10.jpg[/hide]

My house in Dublin isn't really worth taking a picture from the back door.

Looked at the photos at first and thought you lived on top of Howth Hill :lol:

I'll get a picture from the front of my house, it looks out onto the good side of St. Annes