"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I think there are two reasons why people do that:

1. Because many people lack the emotional maturity to resist their emotional impulses and listen to their rational minds to make decisions which will grant them long-term happiness, as opposed to short-term gratification.

2. Some people out there actually enjoy drama and having an emotional roller coaster of a life. These people usually have otherwise-boring lives, so any kind of excitement is good for them-- even bad excitement (drama)

I doubt Rihanna genuinely, rationally believes that getting back together with Chris Brown would be a good idea. But her emotions refuse to allow her to accept that.

I agree with this entire post...for once :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

She's at it again. I kinda told her to go [bleep] herself, in a nice way though. Going for a flight now, so i guess i'll add detail when i get back.

Kinda happy i did this. Can't be bothered for this drama. Too many other things that need my focus.

^ Not worth getting into detail to, to be honest.

On the bright side, i pulled last night. A girl i sort of already knew but we never really spoke that much. I saw her two nights ago and we had a few words. She was very flirty but i never really clicked. Then last night we went to where she works (she's a barmaid at a "club" on Saturdays). I went to her to get a few beers for me and my mates. She hugged me over the counter when she saw me, and when i got the receipt i wrote on the back of it something like "Looking great. Call me later :)" and i told her to turn it around when gave it back. She smiled and laughed. Told me she didnt have my number, so i told her i'd be back later. Gave her my number and that's all she wrote.

Edited by Kimberly
Merged double post

The relationship had no commitment there. I dunno, I think it's kind of good that he moved on quickly. There wasn't exactly a lot to ponder over at the end of this particular breakup, otherwise I'd agree with you. The reflection he'd do after the breakup was already really done, and for the right reasons, before matters came to a head.

tldr good for him

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

I agree completely. My stance on the matter is that the second a relationship is over you are completely free to move on to the next one.

I dunno. Short term or polyamorous sure, but you bounce back that quickly after a monogamous ltr and something's wrong imo. (Note that I understand wanting a rebound, but you shouldn't be over that person right after it's over.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I agree completely. My stance on the matter is that the second a relationship is over you are completely free to move on to the next one.

I dunno. Short term or polyamorous sure, but you bounce back that quickly after a monogamous ltr and something's wrong imo. (Note that I understand wanting a rebound, but you shouldn't be over that person right after it's over.)

I didn't say you should be over them, I'm saying you should be free to start seeing someone else if you wish.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well since we were never in a "committed" relationship, i couldn't really care less. The fact that she toyed around with me the last two weeks kind of got me a bit pissed off at her. I told her last week that i would consider seeing her again ONLY if we were not to have the same conversation we had last weekend, this weekend. I told her that if it was to happen again, things would end differently. And what happened? Exactly what i told her i did not want. So i have very little emotion left for her right now. She sent me a message earlier today asking me how i was doing. My reply was: "Really?"

She did not understand what i meant. And then i went on to tell her that she tells me we should stop seeing and speaking to each other (one week after she told me the exact same thing, then told me she wanted things to go back to normal). I told her i might be a few years younger than she is, but i am not stupid and i am not a toy. I also told her that i think she should now stop talking to me, because i am finding it very difficult to stay respectable.

Anyway, if it had not been for the fact that she never wanted to commit, i might have not "bounced back" as fast. And also, i realized that looking for a relationship right now is not in my best interest, so i would much rather just find someone i can have some "fun" with, and who wants the same. The girl i gave my number to last night, well i think she wants exactly that as she has been very flirty with me the few times i've seen her.

The world may never know.

Until she shows up drunk at your doorstep whilst you have new girl ready and bedded.

Instant threeway.

Clever Noxx.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

In my experience it's more like instant catfight.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What's the difference?

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Kinda weird night last night. Went to the same place as we always do on a Friday night. We get there and right as i walk through the doors i see Claire sitting at the bar, where she always sits. I kind of sidestep and avoid her. I don't think she saw me. So after being there for about 15 or 20 minutes i see the a girl i've seen there maybe 4 or 5 times before. Now i really hope i do not offend anyone with what i am about to say (i am sure a lot of guys will understand what i mean when i say it). This particular girl just has something about her that makes me well.... want to [bleep] her (i say [bleep], because i think it's really the only term that can fully describe it). My friend's say it's probably because she has a very [bleep]ty attitude. I don't find her attitude particularly [bleep]ty though. I mean, i don't want to have a relationship with this girl, i just really want to [bleep] her.

We've made eye contact a few times in the past but i never really capitalized on it because of Claire. But last night i just decided "you know what, [bleep] it".

So i go up and i start talking to her. Actually, i did what i usually do. I waited for the guys flocking around to go away, then i went up to the bar to order a drink. I bumped into her "accidentally" and so the conversation started. Now i would not usually go up to a girl who has been hit on by so many guys, because she's going to be used to it and because i don't really have a lot of game i always feel like it's going to make things a lot harder for me. But i kinda looked around at the people that were there. They were all pretty poorly dressed and well... she wasn't. She was dressed like she meant business. Me and my friends are always some of the better dressers in the fact that we didn't wear oversized shirts, trainers, baseball caps and baggy jeans/shorts. So i was feeling a little more confident than i usually did. Anyway so we started talking and it was kinda like guys would keep on staring at me, waiting for me to get rejected so they could have a swing of the bat. But i stuck around, i kept the conversation going and i made sure that she wasn't bored. The reason i know this was because she did not once look at her phone, break eye contact unless it was to take a sip of her drink, and she did not fidget with things while i talked.

So anyway, i told her that it was nice to meet her and that i'd come say bye before i leave.

As we were about to leave, i walk up to her and we start walking towards the door. We went outside and talked while i waited for my friends. She gave me her number, asked me what i was going to do for the rest of the night (places here close at 1am so there's still plenty party left in us). I told her a few mates are coming over to my house for a drink and she's welcome to come as well. Before i could really finish my sentence, one of my female friends ran up to me and kind of jumped in my arms and she kissed me. Not like a quick peck on the lips kiss, but a full on "let's get it on" kiss. I kinda got caught up in the moment and when i snapped out of it i realised the girl had left.

She sent me a text a while after that saying that she was tired and was just going to go to sleep. I kind of understood why she didn't come over, lol. We spoke a bit on the phone earlier today when she phoned me asking me what i'm doing tonight, and i kind of explained to her that the girl that kissed me was just a friend who was drunk, etc. She told me she'd like to see me tonight. So that was cool.

When we got to my house though last night, my friend's ex was there too. She asked me where the bathroom was and i explained. She told me she didnt just want to walk into my room, would i mind showing her. At the time i really didnt think anything of it so i was like sure ill show you. So i take her to my room, show her the bathroom and i turn around and as i was about to walk off she grabs me by the arm and kisses me.... Now everything in my head was telling me "NO! STOP! THIS IS WRONG!" but sadly my penis spoke a bit louder. She was really hot, and i just couldnt resist. So we i carried on. Things didn't go much further than just really feeling her up. My friend was kinda just outside my house so i didnt want to take too many chances. Now i feel bad because i need to tell him, and i know he's going to be really pissed at me. But i dont want him finding out any other way. How do i tell him? I was kinda drunk (read: very), but i know that's not really an excuse.

Also i'm not quite sure about what i should think of my friend kissing me like that...

Also i'm going to Vegas in a few weeks. God that's going to be paradise.

I'm sure your friend will understand, don't worry about it. Solid work btw :thumbup:

Though... it seems like you're awkwardly stuck in limbo and feeling guilty for pursuing what you really want, for some reason... so you're very wishy-washy. You should take some time to sit down and figure out what exactly you want or don't want as far as relationships go before you keep getting involved with girls, and then fully commit to it... no more dipping your toe in the water

77yLQy8.png

Just to be clear, it was your friends ex and not the (latest :P) girl from the bar right?

I think you've got it right that it is going to be best if he hears what happened from you. Tell the truth and get it over with, because the anticipation and the worrying about how people will react is really the worst part, even if they go ballistic. Once you've said your bit, you can find out how little or how much shit you are actually in, and then you can move on to dealing with it. The longer you wait, the worse it will get in every way.

That said, there is also something to be said for timing. If he is in a really bad mood, that is probably not the most opourtune time. And don't be clever and tell him when your both drunk or he'll probably think you only told him because your drunk. You don't need to wait for him to be farting rainbows though (in fact it would be kind of mean to ruin that for him).

It was a crazy night lol, like i said. I knew i should have stayed away from the Tequila.

Also, as far as relationships go. I've tried it three times now in this place, and all three times they have ended quite badly. Although me and Claire parted ways respectably, what went on before that was not exactly fun. I am not looking for any sort of relationship right now. I really just want to fool around a bit.

Noxx + Tequila = supreme ladies man

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn