Lock Pl0x

3rkid

my personal opinion is that it will rise up to about 11mil from the whole lending craze then drop like a rock down a unsteep hill so not very fast why may you think?

well supply demand theres more sara swords coming in and the demand will quient down

( yes i cant spell so what? :wall: )

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Im not exactly sure of the price but...

IMHO, At 8-10m for a Sara Sword.. that piece of 2 hander is over-rated. (I admit, Im jealous that I dont have one but I do feel that its over-rated).

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Welcome. But it would have been better if you had thought out your first thread a bit better.

NOBODY can foretell or foresee when prices will go up or down. It's all up to jagex to set the prices. One can only speculate about the prices.

If your only goal is to make money, then sell it now and make a profit.

aglipoy.png

Once people come into understanding that the GodWars items are not as good as their price suggests the items will plummet.
Exactly. I had a Sara Sword a while back (Bought it for 9.3m minimum as it was plummeting :wall: ) and I'm glad i got rid of it. Once I got that money back I immediately bought 70 prayer and 52 summoning, which has been much more helpful than that sword.

Once the price falls under 7m and stabilizes, I do plan on buying one again. It probably is worth more like 3.5-4m but I doubt it will go that low, so I guess I'll have to settle for a little more.

Barrows Runs: ~75

Days Spent Barrowing: 3

Barrows Drops: Verac Skirt, Guthan Helm, Karil Coif, Ahrim Robetop, Ahrim Hood, Guthan Spear, Ahrim Skirt

Thanks for all your replies, Im going to sell it today because today should be the day that the 30 day price change goes from -0.2% to a positive and it seems like a good time to sell and buy 70 prayer (finally).

Returned3: D scimmy plus defender still isn't as good strength training with Sara Sword being 2 handed, and I use a whip plus defender for defense and attack so yea... only good for strength.

If you have some money it's easy to find out if an item is going to go further up or down. Try buying under med price, if you can, it will drop. If you can't buy at med or higher, it will go up.

Ss will go down soon I think

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

After 99 str sara sword isnt worthless actually. Its one of the best weapons for waterfiends, which are a very popular place for high leveled rs players to gather crimson charms. Its a considerably cheaper alternative to bursting rock lobs. Another weapon that has been highly affected by waterfiends has been the Zamorakian spear. In my opinion I find a d scim and rune def to be considerably better than a sara sword for str training.

After 99 str sara sword isnt worthless actually. Its one of the best weapons for waterfiends, which are a very popular place for high leveled rs players to gather crimson charms. Its a considerably cheaper alternative to bursting rock lobs. Another weapon that has been highly affected by waterfiends has been the Zamorakian spear. In my opinion I find a d scim and rune def to be considerably better than a sara sword for str training.

Well the d skimmy and rune defender are a BIT faster than the ss the ss has a bigger strength bonus and but we can't use defender big whoop its still a better weapon in d skim in most cases except when fighting like drags and stuff :P

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

What a horrible first thread

What the %$#% is your problem?

it's about a [bleep]ing worthless sword(imo) and its about a price ffs a price. not like its a surprice to anyone -.- :wall:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

It has no use after the person gets 99 str with it so I see it just dropping due to the fact alot of people are at Sara GWD these days. But as I said before it has a terrible special and is just a whip without the chance of extra defence bonuses.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

It has no use after the person gets 99 str with it so I see it just dropping due to the fact alot of people are at Sara GWD these days. But as I said before it has a terrible special and is just a whip without the chance of extra defence bonuses.

or attack bonuses, defender ftw! \'

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Locked on request.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?