d imp locations

edard

i know that some of the selffish people wont tell me some of their locations but i was hoping that some of you who arent hunters and have seen a d imp somewhere other than puro puro will post it here for everyone to use including me because i am low on money and they see, to be great money

Bad_Eulogy.png

i know that some of the selffish people wont tell me some of their locations but i was hoping that some of you who arent hunters and have seen a d imp somewhere other than puro puro will post it here for everyone to use including me because i am low on money and they see, to be great money

Don't you need 83 hunter to capture those?

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Don't you need 83 hunter to capture those?

only need 80 with hunter pot and im close to 78 and not far from 80

Bad_Eulogy.png

I havent been there in quite some time and all i remember is they respawn in opposite corners :-#

Not anymore, they made it random now :wall: But oh well, a d imp can pop out of any of the spawn places, and the only reliable ones that I know of are just east of Al Kharid bank, the Castle Wars Lobby, and that little square just south of the gates to Piscatoris.

EDIT:Joesy was that you I...didn't...go DKing with?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I found a couple in puro puro, just hang around and alch while you wait.

Other imp spawn locations include the farming patch north of catherby, and maybe the farming patch next to the ectofunctus.

Oh, and I saw one trapped inside the fence area in the burthorpe bar, but i dont know if thats a spawn place b/c I havent seen any sort of imp there ever since.

Staurolite.png

theres a thread like this on d imp sightings on rsof, problem is imps move around and people wont be following them, i dont think many will even report them

im not asking them to report them right when they see em i want to know if they have ever seen a d imp in a spot and what that spot is

Bad_Eulogy.png

• 6 months later...

im 99 hunter and ive caught like 25 d imps so far... the best place is definitly mos le harmless.. do the quests to get there im telling you it will be worth your while.. just catch d imps magpies and ninjas. then hop to next world.. set your worlds to mems then just go down the list... your welcome........

Trouble with scouting for dragon imps is you get nothing for it.

I found one, tracked it for 15 minutes until someone answered my forum post and caught it. He got 2 of something or other but didn't share.

Kinda waste of my time.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Check RSOF there might be a clan chat for it.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Just camp Mos Le'Harmless. For the hour I went there, I earned about 900k from the dragon and ninja imps. There's a wheat field, and it's an island, so they're in a fairly small area.

Oh no, I've revealed the imp hunting industry's biggest secret :-#