Discussion

archimage_a

I'm using IE on Vista, no problems here...

As he types from an xp machine while the vista one gets repaired :lol:

JK, it just needs a monitor since my sister took mine to college which was really hers but she let me use it since it was hi-def.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IE 7 has tabs -.- crtl T.

We really need continuation...The way I see it,Archi on Alanmark,and probably Hawks on Kardish...Although I could finish that old amn battle in Alanmark,personally,I find the current situation good introduction for Archi.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I love being volunteered for stuff... Ok I will look into it, but I will require time, I am expecting a driving lesson in the next 5 minutes for 2 hours...So when I get back I WILL do it. Dragon you are charged with working out a plan, who you are with and all that sort of stuff that a tourist needs, and Hawks, you just need to work out where you are... ::' Falcon you should join in!

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I'm moving in a few weeks... -.-

Not starting anything that needs me to react currently.

But on another topic entirely, I made myself a little logo in about twenty minutes for partially shop class and a corporation that my models that I'm working on will be "created" by if they achieve in game status...

Falcon Industries:

71729317ha3.th.png

Also note: first textures and colors for blender that I've done. (Well other than a few failed attempts I tried on one I made yesterday and I found out that they need to be done as seperate objects and/or uv mapped.) So yeah, not uv mapped so colors/textures=poop.

Yeah, you heard me right, shop class. 8-)

(Long story short, I can't draw worth a [FILTH!] so I do my concepts this way.)

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Ok, its not terribly complex, and it isn't to schedual or anything, but it really is up to you.

It doesn't look bad...Although its a tad bit of a a rip off of the Communist logo

100px-Hammer_and_sickle.svg.png

Its a ladder and wrench...Not bad though, especially for something done in a lesson. I mean my own foray only goes as far as the 'Kent' Logo(very owning but still). Although the slogens would have to be inverted....

It's actually a truss I just made too small, not a ladder. :)

I actually didn't think about the communist symbol when I was making this, I had another version I wanted to do but didn't have the time really, so this is gonna hold me till later. And this wasn't a drawing lesson, this was something to etch into a piece of wood.

The plan originally was to have three falcons (two of the ones shown and then a bigger, more complex double winged one. The to add a large gear in the background.) Turned out that took too long since I couldn't get the bigger one to look right. So it's been shelved till I can work on it some more.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

• 2 months later...

Where is everyone?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

OK I'm back! Actually I never left, because I never came, so I can't really be back can I? Wait is that right? I don't know. I'm here now so cheer up!

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Rusco is our experiment in writing, can we write a roleplay, like adults, without great lists of rules and such.

XP systems and such really broke Rusco last time they were used. Even maps this time seem to have broken it.

Another RPG with proper systems would be cool though =D

:thumbsup:

The origins story should be descriptive enough to give people an idea of who you are, but vague enough to let them ask questions too. Just something to get your juices flowing.

:twss: Hi, i'm just going to bump this to the top so people know theres an active discussion, also.

I'm planning a RP at the moment... in notepad. if anyone is intrested with that you can pm me, its going to be set in the near future but with a lack of technology. and it'll have something to do with the NWO.

also, just wondering... whats our feelings on RPing with furrys, I would only use it if i didn't want to get really into the plot lines of a complex stroy and just view it from an external view pointing out things and not really affecting the story.

aswell as that, would anyone join an RP based around cats living in some timeline ranging from the 15th century to the future, but not interacting with humans?

meatlover.png

Its always cool to have a new RPG in the works, I have been working on one for the past few months(far too complex and I am not even a quarter of the way though yet). Anyway it also features a NWO, though the NWO sort of collapsed and the world reasserted itself...leading to destruction, but its a little more complicated than just that.

If you want to swap notes then please contact me.

Furry RPGs are allowed, like everything else. It has to be within the Tip It rules though, specifically 1.5 and 1.8.

However including them in stories not specifically furry might cause problems, so always ask the thread leader/GM's permission.

That said I could not see myself becoming specifically involved in an animal based storyline, basically because my experiance of animals is very limited, and I really don't want to be one of those people who applies humanity indiscriminately.

Its always cool to have a new RPG in the works, I have been working on one for the past few months(far too complex and I am not even a quarter of the way though yet). Anyway it also features a NWO, though the NWO sort of collapsed and the world reasserted itself...leading to destruction, but its a little more complicated than just that.

If you want to swap notes then please contact me.

wow, i'll show you my version. i'll PM You it as soon as i can.

right, i've sent it to you but its staying in outbox for ages. d'no how to fix it sorry.

meatlover.png

Its cool, stuff stays in the outbox until it is read.

thanks, i never knew until now lol

shouldn't we try to get more people into the falador library boards because not many people are here at the moment.

CAN SOMEONE POST ON PROJECT DESIRAL IF YOUR A MEMBER OF IT

meatlover.png

• 3 weeks later...