Shoelaces Lament/Chaos Elemental Future Telling - 7/24/08

Brinner

Return of the king: maybe the return of Drakan? or Dragonkin?

i rteally dont think dragonkin..dont think they will ever be more then a history leason in rs. (ps. d-kin use a high hitting mage atack and are very low deff to range, figure where i got that from and you get a smilie)

Y_Z.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing can save him: simulated udder (duradel must die)

As stated a page ago, I think duradel must die could fit it. Unless Nothing can save him is an anagram it would mean: Nothing can save him: duradel must die.

Seems good to me

Something.png

But the slayer skill was reworked a couple of months ago... I don't think it's that, cos they wouldn't do it again so soon. Why would they kill off an important slayer master? It doesn't make any sense to me...

So Simulated Udder is either Duradel Must Die, or Added Multiuser. Hmm, maybe it could mean both!

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

Following up on the attack on Varrock bit, does anyone remember the Werewolves that came across the Barrier during the Priest in Peril quest*? I'm not much of a quester but, did we ever find out why, or how the got across the barrier in the first place?

*I could be on wrong on the quest Title, don't judge :thumbup:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

i still think we're getting drag claws, duradel mentions special fighting claws in a post page, (see previous post) and now he must die. They are trying to kill him for his secret claws but i bet we get them instead

Tip.it's official Ninja

They couldn't possibly kill him, but dragon claws could be a nice new weapon. Its possible they might have a quest involved though for them like some other dragon equipment..

Dr_Brinner.png

Someone is going to kill Duradel for his special claws? Urgh -.-

If anything Duradel must die would hint towards a great battle that is eventually going to happen, does anybody happen to remember this:

Skilled brothers, numbering eight, will assemble to fight the mahjarrat deceiver, and they will be heading north to confront him. The time after this is...clouded to me, but I see you clearly, dressed in the evil robes of night, lightly decorated with ochre like burnished gold and the rust colours of autumn leaves. Though the robes represent an order of evil, you will not follow that path. You will remain true to Guthix. Of the eight, only two shall return, one represents the path of Slayer and one the path of the warrior. This might have been different, but I have made my choice, and it is up to you to prove that I made the right one.
Dark_Jab.png

Someone is going to kill Duradel for his special claws? Urgh -.-

If anything Duradel must die would hint towards a great battle that is eventually going to happen, does anybody happen to remember this:

Skilled brothers, numbering eight, will assemble to fight the mahjarrat deceiver, and they will be heading north to confront him. The time after this is...clouded to me, but I see you clearly, dressed in the evil robes of night, lightly decorated with ochre like burnished gold and the rust colours of autumn leaves. Though the robes represent an order of evil, you will not follow that path. You will remain true to Guthix. Of the eight, only two shall return, one represents the path of Slayer and one the path of the warrior. This might have been different, but I have made my choice, and it is up to you to prove that I made the right one.

thats from a quest i did recently...i cant put my finger on what one tho...i have done 26quests in 5 days give me a break. it stood out to me also. i was like "wow i cant wait for that quest to come out"

Y_Z.png

I agree with the "Duradel must die" double black demon tasks? are you kidding me.

lol'ed irl. ::'

:thumbsup:

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."