Shoelaces Lament/Chaos Elemental Future Telling - 7/24/08

Brinner

A laborer missed the High Detail boat, like the large friends of Charles Perrault. Who? Nigel! Who? A smothering yeti, thats what. He has a brother, you know an outpost up a family tree.

Two seasons in quick succession? Thats the work of rockhopper. I saw him a minute ago...singing Hollywood, Flesh and Blood. Life is fun at the purdy brown, including some hard acts to follow. Stir a vodka nutcracker, and find something hidden in the near raving. The choice is green or yellow during centrifugal search within: Im in, I game.

Nothing can save him: simulated udder. Clue in Growth Journal shows a culprit. Guaranteed slimes sing, or am I just repeating myself?

Parties swarm like it's 1915.

Note: Shoelaces Lament is a anagram for Chaos Elemental

[hide=Possibilities]"Charles Perrault" - French authour, who wrote the famous fairy tails, maybe Fairy Tale part III? (Verminox)

"

'Im in, I game" anagram of "I minigame" (Kolko)

"Simulated udder" anagram for "Added multiuser" (lalala7324)

or possibly "Duradel must die"

In 1915 there was a plague of locusts. (Verminox)

"stir a vodka nutcracker" anagram of "varrock is under attack" (Vincent)

Also the colors of Varrock is yellow and green.[/hide]

Also at the bottom of the postbag..

Next month...planar theory, orcs and the return of the King.

Anyway, discuss.

Dr_Brinner.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This month in Postbag from the Hedge, you'll be able to find out why Evil Bob kidnaps people, what Tarn Razorlor thinks of tea and the Chaos Elemental's opinion of RuneScape HD.

There is even a kebbit risotto recipe, for those wanting to improve their real-life Cooking level.

Maybe shoelaces is an anagram or something for chaos elemental.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

"and find something hidden in the near raving. The choice is green or yellow during centrifugal search within: Im in, I game."

This could refer to the wilderness quest, to find something hidden there, you must search within, he (she? it?) is in, so within, means within the wilderness.

Though hidden could refer to the hidden trapdoor at the grand exchange, perhaps it will be a part of the new quest?

Or am i speculating wildly?

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

It is the Chaos elemental silly :P

Oh! The part about "clue in growth journal shows culprit" must be about the skeleton guy from the dev diary.

A new part for managing our kingdoms would be great...if thats the yeti.

I am nice. . .

The 'Guaranteed Slimes Sing' Anagram had also been in an old postbag from the hedge. It translates to: 'Legends Must Rise Again' most likely.

And Shoelaces Lament can translate to Chaos Elemental, BUT there is an extra 's'. Is this a clue on jagex's part, a mistake, or meaningless?

Laborer - spelt wrong, however with the 'A' it make 'arboreal' with means an animal is one which inhabits or spends large amounts of time in trees or bushes. New pets/familiars?

Charles Perrault - French authour, who wrote the famous fairy tails, maybe Fairy Tale part III?

k9999-crazyarm.gif

Simulated udder is a perfect anagram for: Added multiuser. That just seems a little too coincidental...

And at lowgravity: Stop being a Negative Nancy. The chaos elemental very commonly speaks in anagrams.

lalalasig2.png

"and find something hidden in the near raving. The choice is green or yellow during centrifugal search within: Im in, I game."

This could refer to the wilderness quest, to find something hidden there, you must search within, he (she? it?) is in, so within, means within the wilderness.

Though hidden could refer to the hidden trapdoor at the grand exchange, perhaps it will be a part of the new quest?

So they're bringing pking back?

So they're bringing pking back?

Jagex is not going to bring wildy/pking back.

Gyroman25.gif

The 'Guaranteed Slimes Sing' Anagram had also been in an old postbag from the hedge. It translates to: 'Legends Must Rise Again' most likely.

It's interesting that they've mentioned it again. Perhaps it's a sign that this update is coming soon, or that when it does come out, it's going to be a big update?

what could "Added multiuser" mean, possibly part of the (possible) minigame then, meaning it will be multiplayer, or some other thing?

According to this article, Jagex are looking to focus on multiplayer and team based gaming; perhaps "added multiuser" has some form of connection with it?

I'm merely speculating, and I'm probably wrong. But it's fun to guess though. :)

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

FT pIII actually looks pretty likely, at least from that obvious clue..

As for the 'Legends Must Rise Again' thing (or whatever it said), I would think that that would be more relevant to another Legend's Guild quest, rather than DS pII. Unless the LG-related quest IS DS pII.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Why would there be another underground pass quest (actually that could be interesting maybe), locusts could mean the desert?

Party could mean like a group of people, and with the multi-user and minigame and the fact they said they plan more stuff for multiplayer, it could mean they plan to have more group activities..

edit: Now I just read the very bottom of the postbag...

Next month...planar theory, orcs and the return of the King.

This could be talking about the Yeti king guy...

Dr_Brinner.png

Guaranteed slimes must sing was mentioned a year ago, looks like it's time to bump my anagrams thread.

And also, aren't the scabarite quests based on a kind of locust? I haven't done any of them (yet) so I dunno..

Some info I dug up on the Planar Theory...

The Planar Theory is a set of theories believed by many, including Odranoel Polyhistor. It is an idea of how the Planes are alingned and the distribution of energy which effects their environment. It takes it that the planes are not truly flat but curved, and that the curve can be modified through arcanery and the like. When the curved area comes in contact with another plane, likely another curve, the dimensions can be crossed through what has been dubbed a portal. The natural portals are however weak and require arcanery to enhance them.

The theory also requires the planes' area to grow as they reach point zero, which is the Midworld.

Not sure if its really related though..could be with the centrifugal part?

definition of centrifugal...

moving or directed outward from the center

this could mean that the world is expanding in size?

Dr_Brinner.png

Just thought it was obvious, return of the King could possibly be related to King Vallance of Falador, the planar theory and orcs both relate to Zanaris, furthering the speculation of FT 3.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Parties swarm like it's 1915.

In 1915 there was a plague of locuts. Plague could be related to West Ardougne, King Tyras who is still unseen. Underground pass II maybe?

There are locusts in Sophanem which means either the ability to get lower prices or another quest. And personally I believe the part about the return of the king refers to Falador's missing king. So possibly another white knight/templar knight quest coming soon?