N - the hardest, most addictive Flash game you'll ever play.

klankaos

I can't wait for Tuesday when the long awaited N+ for the NDS comes out! Except I'll probably have to wait until Wednesday to get a ROM for it, but I still can't wait!

I need to buy microsoft points for both this game and Bungie Pro... oh and the Mass Effect add-on...

Oh, and Runescape... You sig is scary. I knows where I am... And people say telemarketers stalk.

Bring Down The Sky = <3.

But yeh .. Ill be getting for my ds .. *whistles*

And doing it on 360.

Yes, we all know you bring down the sky Limp... lolz

And, we all know that I'm getting Bring Down The Sky for Mass Effect.

Sorry for ot:

WE DO? .. damn .. =/

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game got sent round our school and now nearly everyone is playing it, Lol, the teachers got so annoyed they had to ban flash player XD

Why would they ban the gang? Sure there is violence but it's a 3 mm stick figure on the screen jump up and down, sometimes spurting out minuscule pixel blood. If anything they should support the game because it requires thought and precision ::'

Edit: I wrote gang instead of game :-k What was going through my head? Oh I'm not changing it for historical preservation :thumbsup:

This game got sent round our school and now nearly everyone is playing it, Lol, the teachers got so annoyed they had to ban flash player XD

Why would they ban the gang? Sure there is violence but it's a 3 mm stick figure on the screen jump up and down, sometimes spurting out minuscule pixel blood. If anything they should support the game because it requires thought and precision ::'

I swear to god someone has posted almost the exact same thing as that a while ago. I had major deja vu reading that.

Edit: I wrote gang instead of game :-k What was going through my head? Oh I'm not changing it for historical preservation :thumbsup:

Lol, it got banned because in IT lessons, the teacher would tell us what to do, and everyone would just go on N-game :lol:

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Now I wish I had a DS. I'm gonna end up stealing someone's... I wanna see it.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

haha. That's what I love about it, Putter - I've beaten 430 levels now, and counting. Almost to the last column =) It's still fun. And even frickin' harder than ever.

Solidus, what's I Wanna Be The Guy?

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

Prepare to tear out some hair.

I was about to laugh all over this thread and post that. Glad more people know about IWBTG than there seems to be.

This is the best DS game ever! I'm addicted. I'm almost done with all 39 stages, I have like 8-9 left.

Man, some of the stages have made me pull my hair out. I'm going kind of slow with it, I have like ~20ish stages done. Also the fact that you can download and play user made maps (and post your score online!) is pretty sweet. Hell, the map editor isn't half bad either.

Also I find it funny that the DS game looks better than the PC version.

This is the best DS game ever! I'm addicted. I'm almost done with all 39 stages, I have like 8-9 left.

Man, some of the stages have made me pull my hair out. I'm going kind of slow with it, I have like ~20ish stages done. Also the fact that you can download and play user made maps (and post your score online!) is pretty sweet. Hell, the map editor isn't half bad either.

Also I find it funny that the DS game looks better than the PC version.

Yup, I think I did pull out some hair... Stage 29 is so hard, I almost pissed myself trying to beat it, so I just skipped it for now. I only have stages 29, 33-39 left. I'm going to try to get at least 3 done tonight.

There are only 39 DS stages? That kinda sucks =p. Are they the same as the PC ones? I hope not.

I still want to play the DS version though.

Oh yeah, anyone who plays the PC version, check out some of my userlevels on NUMA. I just posted one that I really like a couple days ago.

lSEHB.gif

There are only 39 DS stages? That kinda sucks =p. Are they the same as the PC ones? I hope not.

I still want to play the DS version though.

Oh yeah, anyone who plays the PC version, check out some of my userlevels on NUMA. I just posted one that I really like a couple days ago.

Yeah, there are custom maps though. and each stage has like... 4 levels?

And they're all different.

Each stage has five levels. It'd be an interesting experience to replay the first forty episodes with the DS controls... I'd probably be screwed over from the start.

lSEHB.gif

Each stage has five levels. It'd be an interesting experience to replay the first forty episodes with the DS controls... I'd probably be screwed over from the start.

DS controls really nice actually. B/A are jump, X (top) is suicide. Moving is (well) moving.

The only part to get used to is that the bottom screen is zoomed in and the top screen is the entire level at once.

Nahh, we agreed that IWBTG was harder. But N is more addictive and (dare I say) enjoyable =P

I've now been working on 88-4: Mother Thumping Impossible for a solid three and a half hours (though not continuous) and am around two-thirds of the way through it. It's a sick, disgusting level, but I'm loving it.

lSEHB.gif

I have known about this game for years, and it is the hardest thing I have ever played.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I fail at games in general, and the fact the controls are so "slippery" doesn't help me much. i cannot get used to games where the character's movements aren't proportional to the button press or are slightly slippery, it's hard to control unless you've played for a while.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.