Max Aviansie kills

f_maxkillcounm_686bc1d.png

Made 11ish Million gp. When I sold everything I had 16m worth bank, most I've ever had so 'm really happy. Just bought Veracs for the hell of it, I can always sell, and prolly gonna get Guthans too.

Took me around a week, used around 70 bones to peaches tablets, and 4.5k broad bolts with about 800 mith ones. Got me around 500k range exp or something, and 2 hp levels. Started with 70 range ended with 78.

Rate/hate/whatever.

Special thanks to: jaku43 for bringing me bolts, silvermist(92?) for repairing my torags, D jay99 for doing the same thing and bringing me bolts, and the people at Blogworld for supporting me.

W00T first post!Nice. I don't think I would have the patience for it lol. I might go to avains to get 70 range but not sure yet. Sorry I didn't gratz, I was trying to get 80 attack before I finish my task. If you wanna go sometime, I'll come(123 X Pac).

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

gratz but blogworld didnt really gratz u lol

10/10 for the max,now get all max out lol :twisted:

Meh, they supported me along the way tbh, and Stilly and Jaku did.

Nice. I don't think I would have the patience for it lol. I might go to avains to get 70 range but not sure yet.

You should it's pretty fun tbh. Yes im crazy

11m/4000

Thanks <3

gratz again silo! y u so nub for not letting me do my 5 way phat that i stole of olly L well here it is!!

|\/\/\/| |\/\/\/|

|__ __||\/\/\/||__ -_|

|\/\/\/|| ____||\/\/\/|

|__ __| |__ -_|

sorry bout the bad quality but the box is stupid =( ingame looks MUCH better

Wow, good job. You made a lot more than i thought you would, might try it myself sometime.

;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

10/10! I remember doing a random aviansie trip and took 25 b2p tabs, and forced myself to last the entire way through it...idk how many kills, but I made around 1.3m. And it took forever >.< I can't imagine staying there that long. 10/10 easily :thumbsup:

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

5/10, seen it before, the fact that your barrows got repaired by somebody else and you had bolts brought to you lose some of the achievement in my eyes.

Umm how do you expect me to fix it myself lmfao? Your kc depletes to 0 if you leave.

Thanks everyone else, except Blingkachi who obviously only came here to attack me, not that it really bothers me. ::'

@Salad, you don't mind if I join you do you? I'm gonna try and get 70 range there.

@Silo, would tanking from 66-70range work with this setup:

Neit Helm/Torag

Red D'hide Top

Torag's Legs

Snakeskin Boots

Red Vambs

Rune C'bow/Mith Bolts

Ava Accumulator

Idk what to use for the Sara/Zammy items :oops:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

@Salad, you don't mind if I join you do you? I'm gonna try and get 70 range there.

@Silo, would tanking from 66-70range work with this setup:

Neit Helm/Torag

Red D'hide Top

Torag's Legs

Snakeskin Boots

Red Vambs

Rune C'bow/Mith Bolts

Ava Accumulator

Idk what to use for the Sara/Zammy items :oops:

you should wear sara vambs and zammy top really