My Next 99??

Miss War

hi there,

I am looking for a 99 goal this summer to do, i would like you guys to steer me towards that goal, my giving me advice on Which 99?,

my stats are in my sig, but i would like you guys to also answer these questions, i am also looking to put 40mill into the 99 skill, as i like skills over money.

1. What 99?

2. What method shall i use?

3. How much money would i need to put towards it?

4. Will i see atleast some cash return?

5. Is there a guide that can help me?

6. Do you have any experience in the skill, can you personally give me some tips on?

Thanks for looking,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Range, you will have to dish out most of your cash on chins, and get your level to 85 before you can efficiently use them, 99 range is a hella useful and can make you millions if you play your cards right.

I am also obligated to say, get a 99 that you like blah blah blah...

Your close to firemaking, its the best cape IMO, I'd say your have to dish out 1.5m on 85k willows or something.

First of all, maples make like 85000 times more sense. Second, he said he has 40m. Why would any person in his right mind burn willows if they have that money.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Your close to firemaking, its the best cape IMO, I'd say your have to dish out 1.5m on 85k willows or something.

First of all, maples make like 85000 times more sense. Second, he said he has 40m. Why would any person in his right mind burn willows if they have that money.

I agree. I would probably go for yew logs for speed.

j0xPu5R.png

My advice is not to spend millions to powertrain to a cape that doesn't give you any benefits. That rules out firemaking, farming, crafting, slayer, herblore, smithing, cooking, and construction. Possibly fletching as well. Those skills all stop giving any tangible benefits well before 99, so it's not worth spending a lot on them just for the cape. You can train them, but after they max out you shouldn't concern yourself too much about leveling up.

Aside from that, try getting a few skills to the high 80's and see which you could stand for the longest.

anymore suggestions,

Could we keep away from 99 firemaking as I allready have that banked!

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

My advice is not to spend millions to powertrain to a cape that doesn't give you any benefits. That rules out firemaking, farming, crafting, slayer, herblore, smithing, cooking, and construction. Possibly fletching as well. Those skills all stop giving any tangible benefits well before 99, so it's not worth spending a lot on them just for the cape. You can train them, but after they max out you shouldn't concern yourself too much about leveling up.

Aside from that, try getting a few skills to the high 80's and see which you could stand for the longest.

Lol, says the man with 99 fishing and woodcutting. Even at 99 in those skills, there are quicker ways to make money that low levels can do. But I'm sure you didn't do it for the money- you did it for the cape and the satisfaction of seeing that level 99, right? Same reason people get any 99 skill.

That said, ranged, summoning, and magic are great buyable 99s.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

99 magic gives more accurate spells, so if you barrage in BH or whatever, there you go. If you only count new spells as practical, I guess it's only practical up to 96 for spellbook swap.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Lol, says the man with 99 fishing and woodcutting. Even at 99 in those skills, there are quicker ways to make money that low levels can do. But I'm sure you didn't do it for the money- you did it for the cape and the satisfaction of seeing that level 99, right? Same reason people get any 99 skill.

That said, ranged, summoning, and magic are great buyable 99s.

No, I got fishing because I like to fish, and I got woodcutting because it was the closest thing once I had fishing already. :P But it doesn't matter anyway because I was only talking about powertraining, not training in general.

Lol, says the man with 99 fishing.

99 fishing benefits you A LOT, and you cant really say otherwise looking at your 88 fishing :wall: , im only 97 and i make a lot more money than i wouldve if i stayed at 81 just because i could catch every fish at that level.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I train fishing for the total levels (actually I think the only reason it's so high was when I went on my kick looking for a big shark and it took over 9k sharks -.-). I promise I can beat the money your fishing makes by, say, tanning dragonhide, which doesn't take any skills at all. And don't pull the "but you get no exp for that" card; you don't get any useful exp from fishing anymore either :P

anymore suggestions, we seem to be discussing a totally different subjest, which is turning into a rant,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

ok only do this if u have tons of patience.

save ur money and get 99 fishing. that should get u enough cash and combine it with ur cash now to buy 99 prayer.

im almost done with fishing part and ima try hunting for the rest of the cash.

but only do it if u like fishing cuz from ur lvl ull be doing it for a very long time.

if u dont do that id say range but dont waste on chins. u can still do it other ways without spending tons.

also u could buy herb, though not sure exactly how much that is.

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

save ur money and get 99 fishing. that should get u enough cash and combine it with ur cash now to buy 99 prayer.

but only do it if u like fishing cuz from ur lvl ull be doing it for a very long time.

if u dont do that id say range but dont waste on chins. u can still do it other ways without spending tons.

99 fishing + 40m isn't enough for 99 prayer. Neither is 99 fishing + hunter.

99 fishing + 40m isn't enough for 99 prayer. Neither is 99 fishing + hunter.

ya well it almost is... and im going to gwd for the rest^^

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

Has everybody gone so 99-crazy that I am really the only one who's thinking 'what?'.

You've tried out all the skills sufficiently to gather an idea about the skills you like and don't like. Why not just train one of the first category?

40 million will set you far enough in almost every skill, except for the fast routes to prayer, summoning, construction, herblore and farming. You could always pick out a moneymaker to get you the cash for one of these, as someone else suggested.

Since you seem to attach a lot of importance to the 99 factor, you could also pick out a skill that has few capes out there, such as agility, runecrafting, slayer. But I wouldn't recommend them if you don't like them - there's a reason why they're rare.