what skill of mine is lacking?

edard

i always tried to keep my skills around even with their given areas

like combat, fish cook, smith mine, ect

but i was wondering if there is some skill of mine that is lacking besides farming and theiving, (hate those)

Bad_Eulogy.png

If you're just looking for some direction, I recommend fishing. It is relaxing because you can browse forums at the same time very easily. You should fish monkfish, cook them, and keep them because they make good all-around food :thumbsup: .

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

maples-->p2p and if you are patient

willows-->f2p

yews-->p2p/f2p if you have sound and good at spotting the moment when the "thud" of the axe against the tree is gone, this informs you that the tree has been cut down and allows you to do other things.

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

you can get a bit more wc lvl

yews maples or willows?

Teaks.

Anyways, I would actually just train the skill you actually enjoy. At one point or another, your more than likely going to want to train a skill you may hate right now. For example, I'm pretty much just training combat right now, when before I hated it.

Just do a skill you enjoy.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

maples-->p2p and if you are patient

willows-->f2p

yews-->p2p/f2p if you have sound and good at spotting the moment when the "thud" of the axe against the tree is gone, this informs you that the tree has been cut down and allows you to do other things.

i was more wondering wat would be best at my lvl.....

Bad_Eulogy.png

where are teaks located? i think i saw em in karmaja forest way down south but is there another place? also maybe at ape atol

There is only 2 at Ape atoll. There is 3 at Karajma, and you can actually see the animation to see that you are actually cutting.

(Power cutting)

inuyashakent-2.png

where are teaks located? i think i saw em in karmaja forest way down south but is there another place? also maybe at ape atol

There is only 2 at Ape atoll. There is 3 at Karajma, and you can actually see the animation to see that you are actually cutting.

(Power cutting)

so whats a better place? and should i bank or drop?

Bad_Eulogy.png

teaks r good but maples r probally better for him as teaks are hard to bank unless he is willing to drop. maples will help him in fm, 1k maples will get him to 64, and thats doesn't take long at all

Xp rate is much lower. He's much better off at maples than Yews.

Teaks>willows>yews>maples

inuyashakent-2.png

why would he do that??? yews are a lot slower then maples and there is a lot of competition. 71 isn't really that high to train wc on yews, i'm 77 and i don't find yews either good xp or good money compared to my other skills

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

why would he do that??? yews are a lot slower then maples and there is a lot of competition. 71 isn't really that high to train wc on yews, i'm 77 and i don't find yews either good xp or good money compared to my other skills

Because of efficiency.

inuyashakent-2.png

Because of efficiency.

Yeah, maples are what, 45 gp? That's not nearly enough to justify the slower experience. Yews are way better. And eucalyptus too--at 71 woodcutting you can probably get a good ~270 eucs an hour, which is a strong 45k exp and a decent 95k gp.

I've been there, but it's a long walk from CWars.

I did i in Tai bwo wannai. I paid the fee to get in, banked with the parcel service. It was a nice way of putting those rading sticks to use that I got from Karamja Diaries while cleaning hoping for a tuber.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

bump i say bump, also im getting kinda bored of rs maybe the pills but im gonna do some hunter

also any good ways of training mining that makes good money and decent exp. like atleast 30k+

Bad_Eulogy.png

How about this:

Get 83 hunting with chins, sell the chins for profit, start hunting dragon imps for money.

Get 75 construction with the money made from imps.

Get 70 farming while you do other stuff like agility

Farm herbs, trees, and fruit trees.

Make potions with the herbs.

Go mine pure ess, make runes with the ess, use those runes on blue dragons to train.

Use the 70 agility blue dragon shortcut and bank using fally tele. Bank all hides and bones and charms.

Craft and alch all the hides for a huge profit OR sell them if you can't do blue d'hide stuff yet.

Use the bones on a gilded altar for prayer levels.

Keep farming while you do all of this.

Woodcut then burn your logs, just stick with willows since you have to drop teaks for fast xp, and there's not much room to burn them.

I cba to add more, but i think you understand :thumbup:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool