Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Millard

Hey Jaziek

Try with your debit card if you have one anyway, the silly people over at AoC still accepted and took money from me even though I used a debit card when you wasn't aloud to.

Game looks alright but im being careful with MMO's got a couple of games I want before though.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use my cash card online, works like a dream...

As someone else said though, if you feel so inclined there will be gamecards, alternative ways of paying is one of the positive advancements in internet buying.

Edit:i dont like the aesthetic as much as i should.I think the grunge messy aesthetic that it has doesnt translate well to the engine because its an MMO engine and isnt pushing the polygons as well as youre standard single player game.Also its not as stylised as WoW so i dont think they can get away with as much but im dissapointed with the overall aesthetic.

I think the stock ui needs another look aswell, seems like they didnt think about the customization aswell as they could, i think a mechanic where they can merge together so there isnt so many gaps, i was sat with my freind (hes now in) and yeah thats something which can distract you.

As far as the UI goes, krisc, you can move around every single element of it where you want without any kind of mods involved. And, of course, you can always download user made UI mods as well like in WoW.

Yeah i know that was what i was getting at, i think it wouldnt take them much to add some filler between gaps :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

Just stick some random numbers in, not like there going to charge you in the first free month. Just make sure you change it when the month is nearly done.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

i use my cash card online, works like a dream...

As someone else said though, if you feel so inclined there will be gamecards, alternative ways of paying is one of the positive advancements in internet buying.

Edit:i dont like the aesthetic as much as i should.I think the grunge messy aesthetic that it has doesnt translate well to the engine because its an MMO engine and isnt pushing the polygons as well as youre standard single player game.Also its not as stylised as WoW so i dont think they can get away with as much but im dissapointed with the overall aesthetic.

I think the stock ui needs another look aswell, seems like they didnt think about the customization aswell as they could, i think a mechanic where they can merge together so there isnt so many gaps, i was sat with my freind (hes now in) and yeah thats something which can distract you.

As far as the UI goes, krisc, you can move around every single element of it where you want without any kind of mods involved. And, of course, you can always download user made UI mods as well like in WoW.

Yeah i know that was what i was getting at, i think it wouldnt take them much to add some filler between gaps :P

Yeah, that's what user mods are for :P. There are already some out there, and I'm sure a ton more will follow.

Try with your debit card if you have one anyway, the silly people over at AoC still accepted and took money from me even though I used a debit card when you wasn't aloud to.

I always use my debit card for games and it works fine.

: / I'd rather they'd just give a straight NO to gamecards in the UK rather than this [bleep]ing about. Its [bleep]ing annoying. 1 day to release, no gamecards available anywhere, and yet the WAR site swears that they exist.

Tk5SF.png

Just watched this video on the end of the Escapist Spore review.

Looks brilliant but of course all the games do in the videos.

Ill leave it for a month or so and leave it to you guys to tell me whats its like.

Just so you guys know I was using sarcasm...Wasn't meaning to be snoby or whatever, lol.

I'm still though holding out for that month after release that I said, so probably mid-october I'll look really hard into buying this. Hopefully by then we have some good players on there who have given a lot of feedback on it. ::'

: / I'd rather they'd just give a straight NO to gamecards in the UK rather than this [bleep]ing about. Its [bleep] annoying. 1 day to release, no gamecards available anywhere, and yet the WAR site swears that they exist.

I would blame the GOA more than EA or Mythic, they are in charge of the stuff over there in the UK.

: / I'd rather they'd just give a straight NO to gamecards in the UK rather than this [bleep]ing about. Its [bleep] annoying. 1 day to release, no gamecards available anywhere, and yet the WAR site swears that they exist.

I would blame the GOA more than EA or Mythic, they are in charge of the stuff over there in the UK.

/agree

and well, GOA havent been the best so far, bless them, they've tried but by god theres been a couple of pretty bigs stalls and failures.

Went for a runepriest in the end, first time I've ever had fun healing in an MMO and im still capable of decent damage

hmm, bought the game today, and gamestation said that gamecards would be coming within the next 2 weeks. All I can do is hope.

Anyway, I made my account ok, and my key was registered fine, but I cant login to war-europe.com. The login box is greyed out :/.

822mb patch what?!!?

Tk5SF.png

hmm, bought the game today, and gamestation said that gamecards would be coming within the next 2 weeks. All I can do is hope.

Anyway, I made my account ok, and my key was registered fine, but I cant login to war-europe.com. The login box is greyed out :/.

822mb patch what?!!?

Get used to it...when you install wow on a fresh machine without backup patches its a 1.2gb patch...as capcom would say "make a sandwhich"

tifsdac6mc.gif

I rolled on.. er... cant remember what server. It had a high population on both sides though. Chose shammy for my first toon.

only problem is that I had to ctrl+alt+del out of the game. It wouldnt let me logout or exit the game normally

Tk5SF.png