F2P Monsters That Drop Good Items?

Mac0wns

i think u r limiting urself too much. p2p has excellent drops. u can find many monsters with decent drops, then when u put it as f2p we only have cockaroaches which drop 100k on a good trip. however these r over lvl 40 so it brings us to other monsters. unfortunatley there r none. the only one might be hill giants with bbones but they r usually crowded and xp is slow etc.

my answer is that there is none. but wat i would do i get my stats up on monsters that give good xp rather than drops. once u get ur stats perhaps u will be able to fight monsters with good drops.

Hill Giants drop big bones every time. They are combat 28.

ya and theres not 1 world that isnt full

Depends on the time you play. I remember being alone sometimes. :)

i even tried to go on a german world with under 150 people and i swear half the world was in there...

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

you could maybe try moss giants on a loot share world, but you probably won't like the drops too much.

under 40, there isn't much.

i dont think ive ever seen anyone lootshare mosses lol

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Unfortunately, there is not a monster in F2P under 40 that has 'good drops'. The best like many others have suggested, is the Minotaurs, and Hill Giants.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Does anyone know of monsters that drop items that are worth a lot? I need at least 1 that's under lvl 40. Any ideas?

Giants

Moss Giants (nature runes, law runes, steel bars, big bones)

Giant Cockroaches (lvl 83 drops rune sqaureshield)

Ankous (drop noted mith ore)

Minotuars (noted essance)

Lesser Demons (rune Med helm)

skeletons (sometimes drop law runes)

...that's about it. You might want to consider getting membership and start slayer assignments.

kwarlord.png

"Hey, I can't help it if I was born this cool." Adell, Disgaea 2

Finally, a good f2p question I can answer decently!

One monster: White Knight!!

I swear, they drop decent stuff AND they're wonderful exp as well. You'll get good runes, some steel items to high alch and decent gold drops! Plus they vary in the 30s. They won't hit you too hard, so have fun with it! If you got more questions on this, PM me.

Pandaman03.png

Pandaman03.png

aurasmalluo6.gif

dark wizards south of fally. wear your best leather armour and pick up all the bones so you can cast bones to bananas. my pure stayed there for hours. they drop decent runes in pretty large quanities. they also autoattack and it's fairly decent experience. remember that if you get 100 natures a trip, that's better than getting 1 rune scimmy from cockroaches per trip, though it mightn't seem that way at first.

75168101mu4.jpg

dark wizards south of fally. wear your best leather armour and pick up all the bones so you can cast bones to bananas. my pure stayed there for hours. they drop decent runes in pretty large quanities. they also autoattack and it's fairly decent experience. remember that if you get 100 natures a trip, that's better than getting 1 rune scimmy from cockroaches per trip, though it mightn't seem that way at first.

Are you sure you are thinking of the correct place? The Dark Wizards are South Of Varrock, not Falador.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Are you sure you are thinking of the correct place? The Dark Wizards are South Of Varrock, not Falador.

There are a few elemental wizards south of Falador.

There are a few elemental wizards south of Falador.

Yes, but those Wizards are the Elemental Wizards. They do not drop Nature Runes.

ojdv.jpg