hardest achevement on xbox 360

TheChamp

Yeah some halo3 ranked playlist lone wolves one...mongoose mowdown etc. It is hard unless you are dumb and cheat :thumbdown:

I don't get why people say it's so hard, it was my second or third achievement in Halo.

You went straight to Multiplayer?

On XBL, yea. I had already finished campaign in my not-Live account, before I got Live.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

On XBL, yea. I had already finished campaign in my not-Live account, before I got Live.

I never use my not Live account anymore, though I wish I could transfer it's gamerscore to my new acc.

Agreed, I racked up a good 500 points from COD3 before I got Live. Now I can't stand the game after playing COD4 and Halo 3.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Agreed, I racked up a good 500 points from COD3 before I got Live. Now I can't stand the game after playing COD4 and Halo 3.

i nevered play COD3 but i hear it is very bad! because it made by other people that are also make COD5 in world war 2 again and people are complain hahahahahaha

I don't see why the halo 3 lone wolves achievements are thought to be so hard, 1000/1000 just over a month after release without cheating at all, it just takes a some skill and a small amount of luck, if you can't get them then you need to practice more, its that simple =\

kirby-sig.gif

i nevered play COD3 but i hear it is very bad! because it made by other people that are also make COD5 in world war 2 again and people are complain hahahahahaha

Cod3 was also made in 9 months so it was rushed. Treyarch have had over a year to work on Cod5 and from the gameplay videos and trailer it looks very promising.

Sorry to go off-topic, but the IW fanboys are starting to piss me off now...

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Cod3 was also made in 9 months so it was rushed. Treyarch have had over a year to work on Cod5 and from the gameplay videos and trailer it looks very promising.

Sorry to go off-topic, but the IW fanboys are starting to piss me off now...

And for the record, Its not all about the makers of the game, its also about what the engine they used can do. In CoD3, it didn't do much. But now they are using the same engine as CoD4.

I would say Mile high club on veteran, I finally got it but it took me like 100+ tries

Nah the ultimatium is so much harder .. Mile high is just luck with flashs

I still haven't gotten Mile High Club but I (for once) agree with you Limp. The Ultimatum was hard as hell... especially the last mission.

I HATED the ultimatium, I did mile high club, brag about it how i beat to m friends :XD: :XD:

I would say Mile high club on veteran, I finally got it but it took me like 100+ tries

Nah the ultimatium is so much harder .. Mile high is just luck with flashs

I still haven't gotten Mile High Club but I (for once) agree with you Limp. The Ultimatum was hard as hell... especially the last mission.

I HATED the ultimatium, I did mile high club, brag about it how i beat to m friends :XD: :XD:

I know, my one friend who could only do CoD4 on easy beat Mile High Club on Veteran. Believe me, he got killed easily in Easy. I still have no idea how he did it

I know, my one friend who could only do CoD4 on easy beat Mile High Club on Veteran. Believe me, he got killed easily in Easy. I still have no idea how he did it

Probably one of those rare people who perform better the harder the AI gets. I know a lot of people who were like that in GoldenEye; took for ever beating missions on Secret; and would own their sorry [wagon] on 00 doing it the same way. *shrug*

Ninja Gaiden 2

Way of the Master Ninja

Complete the game on the Path of the Master Ninja.

I second that.

The Call of Duty 4 achievements were pretty hard even though I still got them so maybe them aswell along with maybe Master Pioneer (I think that's what it's called).

I would have to say my money is on the worm hunter achievement in Lost Planet.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.