Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56554 replies to this topic

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
FINISHED!

Term 1 is over. Get my damn laptop in the next 1-2 weeks now. :thumbup:

Now I have to do my rego tomorrow, leaving me broke. Right when I need to see a doctor about my declining mental condition... :\

Popoto.~<3

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts
Ya'll need to get your troll detectors checked. Yeesh.

Today I'm doing some projects, including a paper on the religious value of being abducted by aliens. Yes I'm serious. Also I've found another reason to hate banks, as they won't let me reset my PIN number without my old PIN number which I don't remember. This essentially means they're holding my ~$600 hostage until I figure out my PIN. Which was just a random assortment of numbers because I never changed it from when it was issued to me. Also every month the card isn't active they penalize my money. So they can literally just sit around and not help me get my money and get paid to do so. This country blows.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,789 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht

Also I've found another reason to hate banks, as they won't let me reset my PIN number without my old PIN number which I don't remember. This essentially means they're holding my ~$600 hostage until I figure out my PIN. Which was just a random assortment of numbers because I never changed it from when it was issued to me. Also every month the card isn't active they penalize my money. So they can literally just sit around and not help me get my money and get paid to do so. This country blows.

What bank is this that you can't walk in, tell them to close the account, and walk out with your cash?

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
ooh i know this joke

it's a spserm bank isn't it
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts

Also I've found another reason to hate banks, as they won't let me reset my PIN number without my old PIN number which I don't remember. This essentially means they're holding my ~$600 hostage until I figure out my PIN. Which was just a random assortment of numbers because I never changed it from when it was issued to me. Also every month the card isn't active they penalize my money. So they can literally just sit around and not help me get my money and get paid to do so. This country blows.

What bank is this that you can't walk in, tell them to close the account, and walk out with your cash?

Bank of America hahahaha

I wish I was kidding. It's seriously the worst bank around here. I have an account with TD which is separate and I love it there. BoA only causes me issues.
Posted Image

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,789 posts
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht

Bank of America hahahaha

I wish I was kidding. It's seriously the worst bank around here. I have an account with TD which is separate and I love it there. BoA only causes me issues.

Yeah, BoA can go sit bare-assed on a railroad spike. I'd also suggest looking at local credit unions.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,484 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
Ship.
Just.
Got.
Real.

Saw the best video game trailer I have ever seen, for a small Paradox game called Leviathan Warships.
I mean, I watched it over 7 times. So awesome.
Otherwise, uneventful day with me playing 6 hours of ME 2 and staying at home, sick.
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts

Ship.
Just.
Got.
Real.

Posted Image

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
@RPG, not sure if the video is to your taste or not, but I have been watching a group called code zero gaming play it in multiplayer. This is one of my favourite videos by them, nice variety, not too much goofing off, and a fantastic (to me) police chase in the second half. Actually, I think there are a couple in this one.

b6brc9.jpg

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Went to rego my car. Not only did my CTP Greenslip provider [bleep] up (apparently in NSW you're not allowed to get a 6-month insurance, it MUST be 12 month, despite having two options on the NSW page) the RTA here (Road traffic clowns) said "Oh we don't do 6 month registrations anymore".

WHY IS IT [bleep]ING ADVERTISED ON THE DAMN SITE THEN!?!?!

Now I have to save up ANOTHER $500 for it.

Popoto.~<3

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit
Get a different provider, Elder's Insurance will give you a quote in <30 seconds. The RTA was technically right, if you want to get 6 months rego you have to do it online or over the phone.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
RPG, have you physically walked into a bank and talk to a banker or over the phone? I feel like if you went in with the right forms of documentation they should be able to work out a solution.
Posted Image

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I'm downloading WoW after a sudden urge to start playing again. Oh dear...
Posted Image

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

Get a different provider, Elder's Insurance will give you a quote in <30 seconds. The RTA was technically right, if you want to get 6 months rego you have to do it online or over the phone.

It's a Blue Slip. So unless they also send me the plates via mail, got no choice.

Also YUNOSTEAM?

Popoto.~<3

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
Local man discovers light travels faster than sound

I know lots of people died but... that's one hell of an explosion.

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,946 posts
  • RSN:Nox
My parents have been in town the last week, visiting me. We went to Disney World the other day and it was really amazing. We went on a few rides and i don't think i've ever heard my mom and dad laugh out of pure enjoyment the way they did that day. It was truly awesome. I also took them flying last night. It was an amazing thing to share with my parents.

Also found out today that some guy that was in school with me died 2 days ago. He was a Flight Instructor at a school in South Africa. Him and what i assume was one of his students crashed into a lake/dam and both of them died. It's extremely scary when you hear about these things.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts
Sorry about your schoolmate Noxx

RPG, have you physically walked into a bank and talk to a banker or over the phone? I feel like if you went in with the right forms of documentation they should be able to work out a solution.

It's because I got the card through Unemployment, which is run by the state. I went to the establishment (BoA) who told me they can't do anything and to go through the State automated system. I did. The option I was looking for wasn't there, so I rang up a human being. I gave her my social security number, address, mothers maiden name, the whole nine yards, but then came the trick question: "How much has been deposited on this card". Well I have no idea since the government claimed to have never have paid me at all. I didn't even know I had money in the account until I paid my taxes where my W(some-number-here) claimed I had ~$600 lying around. So now I need to reset my PIN to something I know, but I first need to know my PIN to do it. Which puts me back at square numero uno. I can't get to my money without my PIN. I can't get my PIN without knowing how much money I was given. I can't figure how much money I was originally given because I initially was told there was bi-weekly payments of $0.00. So I want to change my PIN so I can use this money that I got taxed for to help pay off my $1100 deficit in tax "refund". But I can't do that without my PIN.

Get the picture?

I'm going to see my school's interpretation of An Actor's Nightmare for class. It might be decent. Then I'm off drinking, so I may not be around for a couple days. (Like I could stay away from this place haha)
Posted Image

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhk979yHgEE

How in the name of Etro.... did a Fertilizer plant explode to such lengths? It's like someone DROPPED a bomb on it O_O

Popoto.~<3

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhk979yHgEE

How in the name of Etro.... did a Fertilizer plant explode to such lengths? It's like someone DROPPED a bomb on it O_O

There is a reason you need a license to own certain types of fertilizer in the states. You can use nitrogen fertilizer I believe it is to make bombs.

Edit: I would assume it was making a type of fertilizer like that.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
Wow, sounds like theres a lot bureaucracy involved. That's shit man, here I was just thinking it was normal account.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users