Is 2 Pac still alive?

Antrune

well I havent listened to much of his music....but I was intreiged by the story and found this site : http://www.tupacfans.com/alive/index.php

the evidence seems to suggest he still is alive and I saw photos on other sites of him after his 'death'

what are your opinions? :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Is Elvis still alive?

rhetorical question

yes cause I can read tiny writing.

Apparently he was living in columbia?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

He's as dead as Jesus.

Ah, but Jesus lives on in all of us. He is a part of all of us. In our hearts he resides, and when you look into the mirror, you're seeing a little bit of Jesus...And you know what? I...

I seriously can't finish that. I almost threw up twice.

/end mocking Christian babble

Tupac is dead. He was just a brilliant guy that made all those "coincidences" I believe so one day if he ever got into trouble he could fake his death, but apparently he missed that train. :P

I wonder all the time if Tupac would have nearly the popularity he has now if he hadn't died.

I barely hear of him except 'R.I.P. tupac' comments, so I doubt I would hear anything whatsoever of him if it was just his music.

Similarly, I'm not going near Dark_Tigra's post, except to say that what you said will soon be illegal in Britain now ;)

And who is Kelly Clarkson?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Is Elvis still alive?

rhetorical question

yes cause I can read tiny writing.

Apparently he was living in columbia?

Oh right. And I suppose Tony Blair isn't a catholic. (Bremner Bird and Fortune joke)

Give it up antrune, they're both dead. Dead as a can of spam.

Wasn't he suposed to get back last year at some special day with his 7th day theory? Well, we didn't hear anything of him, so I guess he's death as a whatever.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

so you did :D

Bubsa ive never said whether I think hes alive or not, merely asking everyones opinion :wink:

none of you are half as smart as i thought you were

when pac got "shot" he was out on bail, facing 3 odd years left on a bs charge.

if he came back now, he would be thrown in jail, he would be out in less than 24 hours, remember the la riots? that was over a fiend, this is tupac!

cops would be killed, to tupac thats not that big of a deal, if you knew tupac they never liked him he never liked them. but real pac die hard fans will be killed attacking the cops or just simply rebeling. would you want that on your conscience?

I don't think so.

People like to tell other people that they've seen famous people, and this guy was pretty famous. He can't have been rich enough to buy a secluded island and afford to keep it without working ever again. If he were somewhere where the public go, someone would have told people about it, and the press would find out, and so on.

Obviously people with money can buy privacy, but then they can't make more money with which to buy more privacy, and sooner or later said privacy (and the money) would run out.

Could be wrong, I suppose.

I don't think so.

People like to tell other people that they've seen famous people, and this guy was pretty famous. He can't have been rich enough to buy a secluded island and afford to keep it without working ever again. If he were somewhere where the public go, someone would have told people about it, and the press would find out, and so on.

Obviously people with money can buy privacy, but then they can't make more money with which to buy more privacy, and sooner or later said privacy (and the money) would run out.

Could be wrong, I suppose.

45 million album sells 5 movies plus resurection, he never was rich though untill he "died"

Still, even that would run out. He wasn't exactly one of th worlds richest people, and the worlds richest people all have money coming in all the time, which he couldn't really, if his talent was music, not, say, invention, or accounting or something.
loyal to the game was released in december its gold highest chart position 2.

tupac:resurection about 30 mil in box office plus dvd sells

(no actors were payed)

but most of the money probably goes to the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation

I have read a lot of the theories about Tupac being alive, but the chances are he's not alive... damn... Hey! Listen to his music more!!

Tip of the message: Do not read this message.

8) :evil: :twisted:

I have read a lot of the theories about Tupac being alive, but the chances are he's not alive... damn... Hey! Listen to his music more!!

Tip of the message: Do not read this message.

8) :evil: :twisted:

one thing thats inarguable, he was a brilliant man

It is arguable. I'm not going to argue it, as I don't know anything about him besides his name, but it can still be argued upon.

Yeah, I suppose his stuff generates a lot of royalties... but then who do they go to? Surely all this business about his being or not being dead would have warranted an inquiry into where the money went to. I suppose it mysteriously dissapears, and doesn't go to his family/estate? For him to take a cut of it sounds more reasonable, and less risky... but then, would a cut be enough to buy him that secluded island of which all knowledge has been lost?