Ug boots...

Dontknowyet

Ug boots, hot or just plain ugly

In my opinion as a 17-yr old male, i think they are just a massive turn off.

It seems chick think they look good. But shouldnt be wearing clothes that attract the oppisite sex. A few friends and myself have discussed this, and not one of us find them attractive. I asked a chick why she wears them, she says because they look hot, me and my mate argued with her for 10mins on a bus about this.

Anyways post your opinion, and if any male DOES find them attractive, can you tell the rest of how and why?

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

To me it depends on whos wearing it.

If shes nice then I hardly look on the boots lol.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Don't be dissing the ug boots :P

I've owned a few pairs during my life, and they rock :D

Although I'll agree that some ug boots look better than others, the pair my SO own are awesome ;) :D

Don't be dissing the ug boots :P

I've owned a few pairs during my life, and they rock :D

Although I'll agree that some ug boots look better than others, the pair my SO own are awesome ;) :D

Are you Female or Male?

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

Ug boots should be banned all over the world, maybe not in in Australia, because Rick likes them. Really, if there's something I hate, then it's an ug boot, and the people who wear them are even more . Really eew, they sicken me, especially those girls at my school. The story went like this:

I came at school, I was playing a Pink Floyd album on my discman, and they were all like "ooh loser, you listen to music from the stone-age, get hip" and that kind of bla die bla. Well, five minutes later, their girlfriend came in at school, with her new ug boots. I bet you can all guess the reaction now... "ooh ug boots are so cool, amazingly hip, and you're really something when you wear them". sbatje.gif

Therefore I hate ugs.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

They are not called ugg boots they are called sheepskin boots.

The term 'ugg' has been registered as a trade mark in the 90's regardless of the fact it has been used as a generic term for over 70 years prior.

Score 1 for the American free market and litigation system :roll:

http://shoes.about.com/od/boots/a/ugg.htm

Google is your friend.

So are drugs apparently because I don't see how anybody could wear the new fashions in their right mind. It's trendy here for girls to wear ugg boots with jeans and then a mini skirt over the jeans. And then a flowery peaseant shirt and a jacket that only goes up halfway up their backs. I swear I'm not making this up people.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

As an a fashion statement i seriously dont get it... As an australian i have just about always had a set, as have alot of people i know. however when they were worn it was just at night or something, wearing them out as fashion item would have been like going out in pajamas. Yet somehow someone has managed to make them cool. As a result of this it has meant that more people want them, therefore more factories have opened up overseas and many of the smaller manufacturers of higher quality ones have been forced to shut down.

But hey i guess thats the way the world works...

seph54646lrlr.jpg

I dont think many people around here wear those.. At least, not that Im aware of.

But I think it mainly depends on who is wearing them. Its like most clothes: Some look good with em, some dont.

(And some look best with no clothes, but that isn't the topic)

Vmser.png