Can you bike without hands?? :D

Drealfreak

yea, I can do it, but I dont do it often. I have one embarrasing biking story that doesnt have anything to do with using no hands. I was riding and I was talking to my friend and wasnt watching where I was going, and I rode straight into the back of a car. Kind of.....classic.

You think that is embarrising, wait until you get a bike with clipless pedals and then try to stop at traffic lights, forget to unclip and fall over in front of everyone... Luckily i didnt do that when i was learning but did screw up off-road when i went clipless. However i have read some great stories of people making fools of themselves :lol:

Now back on topic:

Can i ride without hands: Yes

Do i really want to see someone try an endo with no hands:Yes

seph54646lrlr.jpg

Now learn to turn with no hands. :P

Then, do wheelies with no hands! That's pretty hard. :P

Turn? As in: Making a right turn? Thats easy man..

As for wheelies: Getting your one wheel of the ground I can manage, the problem is actually landing that wheel again in a way that lets you continue to drive. So I dont really bother trying.

Gutters are no problem, and neither are stairs consisting out of 2/3 relatively long steps.

Vmser.png

Ive gone close to one mile doing a no hander, even around bends. I'm lazy and want to lean on the back bar on my bananna seat bike, so insted of going out and extending the handle bars, I ride no hander. Even my 10 Year old friend does it now!

rssig1.jpg

To stand in the valley of death is one thing, to not have been able to stop the chaos is another.

it wasnt that long ago i saw someone riding down a main road in my city with no hands (on the handle bars.. not just no hands..), he road up onto the pavement to avoid some traffic and went str8 into a lamp post and over the handle bars.

I laughed out loud.

Im usually such a nice guy, but that made me laugh.

the best trick i can do is to stand on the seat as im going down a (paved) hill, me and my friends are idiots.

one of my friends lost both his front teeth standing no his seat going down the hill, then he fell off. ive never fell off(yet)

the best trick i can do is to stand on the seat as im going down a (paved) hill, me and my friends are idiots.

one of my friends lost both his front teeth standing no his seat going down the hill, then he fell off. ive never fell off(yet)

When i was a little kid and fell of my bike i used to say it was a stunt and pretended like i meant to fall off ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think most people in Holland are able to do that without a lot of problems (riding a bike is normal here, for all ages and environments). So, yes, I can ride a bike without hands. Problem is, the bike I currently have has a bit of a twist in both weels. It's very minor, so you can still ride it without problems, but when you don't steer using your hands, the forewheel will go off to the left, causing you to fall to the right, which means that if I bike without hands, I have to lean to one side very far in order not to fall. This makes me look like an idiot, so I don't do it very often anymore ;).

i have that too with 1 of my bikes (yea some dutchies got multiply bikes) its really annoying to drive that way and every one looks like ur an idiot

but i can do it :P

kfb.png

Although i strongly wouldn't advise it yeah i can.

Then again 2 years ago from doing it on the road and also trying to put my feet on the handle bars.. i did it for a little while then face planted infront of a truck which managed to stop in time thankfully.

(For people who don't know i'm very much a tom boy, i love bmx, computer games, pool, race ways, football etc)

Might seem cool at the time but the consequences just aren't worth it.

I ride with 2 hands now :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I find it easy with my own bike,

but difficult with other people's bikes.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Cool! I never realized that since it's so easy a LOT of people must be able to do it :P

I don't own a bike so before I went on that trip I hadn't ridden a bike for 6 years! Though when I was young I had a bike and biked around everyday. I don't think I can do any of those tricks people mentioned, especially stand on the seat lol! But still riding without hands is FUN!!! When you're going down a hill it's awesome, stretch out both arms like you're flying and go WOohoo!!! :D

I'm a girl btw, lol