<-Shared shop-> Want a sig? Fill out the form.

dsavi

*I want a: Avatar(Remove as necessary, only one item at a time please)

*With this render/sprite from Planetrenders.net (Or another render with TRANSPARANCY around the render): Render

C4D (Look in the C4D album by TipItResources on Photobucket if you don't know where to find any): C4D

*Style: Grunge/Sprite/Other (Specify)

Text (If any): Beybladex90

Subtext (If any) : Pro Tanker

Size: let the artist decide

Any specific artist you want to do this for you?: Paste here (Note: It isn't guaranteed that the person you specify will be able to do it for you)

Notes/Other: Notes/other here

my render http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... ?pos=-6856

bestmatchedops2.jpg

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell Raise34's sig.

hellraise34sig.jpg

[img=http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm451/saqprets/hellraise34sig.jpg]

One of my best works, if not the best <3: .

Beyblade, could you fill the form properly next time? And render doesn't work for me.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I want a: avvy

*With this render/sprite from Planetrenders.net (Or another render with TRANSPARANCY around the render): http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... ?pos=-3574

C4D (Look in the C4D album by TipItResources on Photobucket if you don't know where to find any): What ever looks good

*Style: Whatever the sig maker thinks will work

Text (If any): Pro Tanker Beybladex90

Subtext (If any) : None.

Size: forum.tip.it max

Any specific artist you want to do this for you?: any will do

Notes/Other: NO other notes.

bestmatchedops2.jpg

I might do some signatures if I have the time. I don't really have any examples, most of my stuff I make then scrap without saving :roll:

I can try pretty much anything though and I wouldn't say no to a simple pixel.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Really sorry people...

I came here with the intention of saying that I was going to do the latest requests, as I have been away from the shop to do some graphics work for my dad's website. Then I got stung by a wasp. Twice. Once on my neck, a second time on my hand, which makes it hard to type. I'll have to wait for the swelling to go down on my hand before I can do more.

C2b6gs7.png

*I want a: Signature

*Style: see notes

Text (If any): kenshinjapan, 1800 total

Size: A good size that isn't necessarily max but not so small that you can't see the pictures.

Any specific artist you want to do this for you?: I don't mind at all.

Notes/Other: It might be difficult to do, but I want those 2 people in the pics fairly close to eachother with the same background. I want a darker colored background that is very plain (possibly slightly abstract(?))

I'm not sure if I was specific enough but I have a certain image in mind. The main thing that I'm not sure about is if the artist can combine the 2 character into 1 picture.

PICS

[hide=]put this one on the right

17218094ak8.jpg

lightyagamidm4.th.jpg

The bottom image isn't a good one (as it was impossible to find :wall: ), but I need him to be proportional in height as a person normally would be in real life. He'll definately have to be adjusted in size, if you can do it :).[/hide]

Best of luck to the artist who takes on this obstacle :? .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I've a challenge for whoever is up for it, muahahahaha

*I want a: Signature muahahahaha

*With this render/sprite from Planetrenders.net (Or another render with TRANSPARANCY around the render): Render

C4D (Look in the C4D album by TipItResources on Photobucket if you don't know where to find any): C4D

*Style: Grunge pl0x...EDIT: I DO want Sephiroth to be visible, by that I mean all of his features please, so if grunge cannot do that, then do what looks best, thanks!

Text (If any): Three Friends go into battle. One is captured. One Wanders the land. And the last becomes a hero. -LOVELESS

Subtext (If any) : Sephiroth_King

Size: ITip it max pl0x muahahaha

Any specific artist you want to do this for you?: ipkjoo if he can, since he got my last one. However, this one's up for anyone.

Notes/Other: If the text is too long, cut off the -LOVELESS at the end. If it's still too long, I can understand if it is. I'll find an alternative. If you can, please try to cluster the quote in a paragraph form, like the first line, then the second line under it, etc. Then put -LOVELESS at the bottom of the quote. Or something close to that, cuz it sounds confusing lol. Again, if it's too long, I'll find an alternative. Good luck, 'n thanks as always!

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Skully_Sc: You didn't want smudge, and I was planning on smudging so I'm not gunna try yours (No offence or anything, it's just I wanted to try some smudging.)

Kenshinjapan: Images are too hard to work with for me.

Sephiroth_King: I'll try yours but no way am I putting in all that subtext. I might add some if you shorten it to a few words. And is it alright if I choose the dimensions?

Avatar by Unoalexi :: Signature by Skull_Emblem

Illumination Graphics :: Click here to download the BeyondGFX resource pack!

beyondgfx.png

Jason321.png

kenshinjapan

We need a link to a render with a transparent background (as clearly stated in the order form...). I'm willing to use stock images too, but please make sure they are actually free to use and aren't bad quality. Sorry, but I doubt anyone can work with images like the ones you provided.

sephiroth_king

Same as Jason. I'm going to give it a try, but I'll leave out the subtext for now.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Well, work out a new way to blend. I've been classed on other forums and they say "really, you've got to try other things than smudging".

Use foreground effects or C4D's. Just a suggestion ;)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Yay! Oh... do you have to use like a render or a sprite of something, because I was thinking more of a custom made fractal sig, actually... On a brief I am looking for a sig filled with fire (I like the swirly fiery colors on this picture, maybe like that with a phoenix (or a shape of one or, silhouette) flying at the front of the picture where the viewer is looking

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4

I don't know if they have good blending or not, but my first sigs and both of my examples are made both with 100% without smudge. Motion blurring, cloning, use ideas to make un-smudge sigs. But unfortunately I have no time for at least a week to do any graphics, so...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

*I want a: Signature(Remove as necessary, only one item at a time please)

*Style: Grunge/Sprite/Other (fractal based)

Text (If any): chady197 in a nice clean modern font, put it in a bottom corner

Subtext (If any) : Subtext here

Size: let the artist decide

Any specific artist you want to do this for you?: Paste here (Note: It isn't guaranteed that the person you specify will be able to do it for you)

Notes/Other: Read the last post oh .... thanks

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4

Do you mean something like the background to my Mario example on first page? It's abstract, but it would need some more blending.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc