Help with Pokemon

I_AM_SLICEMAN

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid my neighbor to give me his until his brother attains one in collesium and trades it over

thanks people :)

While trading pull out the link cable, you will be both end up having the charizard, or w/e pok̮̩̉̉mon. :wink: That's how I got my Mew on pok̮̩̉̉mon blue.

Oh, if you go that place where you can get "missingnumber", put the tm you want 99 of 6th in your inventory or something, you will get 99 of them, also works with "rare candy", anyway, that was with blue, don't know how business is now.

The duplicating thingy only works in red and blue..

(talk to the guy that learns you how to catch pokemon, fly to the port, surf up and down the right shallow border.. )

It's also useful to know this strategy will permanently screw up the game cartridge and there is no way to fix it, I'm speaking from experience. Go to a PC and start viewing the 'hall of fame', there will be a lot of bugs, some strange lagged music and weird graphics. Overall there will also appear more bugs and pokemon names will be messed up often. This doesn't hurt the gameplay too much but it's annoying.

Not for me.. its been about five years since I started doing it and my game is still fine...

Right.. There used to be a rumour your gameboy would catch fire if you did..

Didnt bother me. I played it as a rom on pc :)

Vmser.png

Omg, this topics back lol.

Way to go runesmithie! im 15 too, and still playing pokemon :lol: Next pay cheack im getting emerald 8)

My next paycheck goes towards a GBA + Crystal bundle that Best Buy supposedly still stocks.... if they don't stock it -.- I might just get a DS or GBASP and Emerald, since they dont like stocking pokemon games... or any gba games for that fact

Ever noticed how fast gba games are pulled off the shelf :shock: :shock:

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Way to go runesmithie! im 15 too, and still playing pokemon :lol: Next pay cheack im getting emerald 8)

My next paycheck goes towards a GBA + Crystal bundle that Best Buy supposedly still stocks.... if they don't stock it -.- I might just get a DS or GBASP and Emerald, since they dont like stocking pokemon games... or any gba games for that fact

Get a DS and Emerald/Crystal - you won't regret it.

No use buying a GBA when in a years time they will have stopped production of GBA games.

Get a DS and Emerald/Crystal - you won't regret it.

No use buying a GBA when in a years time they will have stopped production of GBA games.

The GBA combo is only 50 some dollars

To get a DS with a game is getting close to 200 :S, and I'm saving up for a laptop

There are dozens of great gba games that I want to buy anyways :P

smithie3.jpg

Wait, emerald and crystal are out now?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

oh, I remember pokemon. Where I am, that fad has long died away. Those were the good old days, when you were considered a loser if you didnt like pokemon and pokemon cards were against school rules because they were so distracting to kids.

It's gone everywhere as a fad, not just you northerners...

Get with the program, its Tamagotchi now! :lol:

smithie3.jpg

oh, I remember pokemon. Where I am, that fad has long died away. Those were the good old days, when you were considered a loser if you didnt like pokemon and pokemon cards were against school rules because they were so distracting to kids.

lol Tamagotchi. My younger sister just got one of those. It make so many beeping noises :x

lope6jw0.jpg

lol Tamagotchi. My younger sister just got one of those. It make so many beeping noises :x

lmao, those thigns are alive, i swear. they're gonna come eat you at night.

ah yes pokemon...mm....pointless nostalgia.....i think the highext level pokemon i ever got was a level 87 [garden tool]-oh..i tyink thats it was called anyway.

lmao, those thigns are alive, i swear. they're gonna come eat you at night.

ah yes pokemon...mm....pointless nostalgia.....i think the highext level pokemon i ever got was a level 87 garden tool-oh..i tyink thats it was called anyway.

[garden tool]-oh.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

.i think the highext level pokemon i ever got was a level 87 garden tool-oh..i tyink thats it was called anyway.

Censor pwns j00 :D

I got yellow, silver, gold, and crystal for my Gameboy Pocket (havent got DS or GBA) :oops: :P and crystal is my absolute favorite out of all of them :)

Yeh, that game rocks and it's by far the best game on GBC

SLICEMAN, you can get a new TM38 at goldenrod game corner. Costs 6400 game coins I think.

Highest lvl legit I've trained was a lvl88 tyranitar. Could 1-hit all of Blue's pokemon except snorlax :wink: Rare-candy-mons on the other hand are very weak. Lvl90 legits can take em down easily.

.i think the highext level pokemon i ever got was a level 87 garden tool-oh..i tyink thats it was called anyway.

I got yellow, silver, gold, and crystal for my Gameboy Pocket (havent got DS or GBA) :oops: :P and crystal is my absolute favorite out of all of them :)

LOL, before getting my SP, all i had was my gameboy pocket too... wonder how much it would go for on e-bay...

I have red (my brother has blue), yellow(cant seem to find it), gold (brother has silver), and i plan on getting emerald.

People keep asking me why i didnt get a DS. Welll the reason was that i would of taken all the money i had, plust i want to save up alot for clothes, and i want to save up towards a computer.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

LOL, before getting my SP, all i had was my gameboy pocket too... wonder how much it would go for on e-bay...

I have red (my brother has blue), yellow(cant seem to find it), gold (brother has silver), and i plan on getting emerald.

People keep asking me why i didnt get a DS. Welll the reason was that i would of taken all the money i had, plust i want to save up alot for clothes, and i want to save up towards a computer.

:lol: Long Live the GameBoy!!!

Somewhere I have the original gameboy stashed with a copy of Madden 95

smithie3.jpg

hey i konw more aobut pokemon then you guys do

i wanna be the very best

that no one ever was

to catch them as my real test

to train them as my cause

i will travel cross the land

searching far and wide

these pokemon to understand the power thats inside

it's for you and me

i know with my destiny

ooh your my best friend

in the world you must defend

a heart so true

our courage will pull us through

you teach me and i teach you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a kid from pallet town with a brand new world to see

i don't know what's ahead but it's the best of me

there's so much to learn and battles to be won

i've been so far and there's still more to come

take a steap and i'm on my way

gonna start all over again

i wanna be a hero

pokemon advance

i wanna be a hero

give me one more chance

and the future will decide if there's a hero buried deep inside

i wanna be a hero

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

po-ke-mon!

every trainer has a choice

to listen to that voice inside

i know a battle may be long

winner's may have come and gone

i will car-ry on

this dream will last forever

this dream will never die

we will rise to meet the challange every time

yeah this dream keeps us together

with the best that the world's ever seen

cause we always will follow this dream

po-ke-mon!

deltawood.png

I had a lvlv 100 golduck (trained) with 4 HM moves.. It owned, surprisingly.

I had a level 99 team in the old Red version (99 was the highest) Charizard, Pidgeot and few others. Then i discovered how u could get missingoal and the party was over :cry: (GameBoy broken :mrgreen: :|)

Ah, Pok̮̩̉̉mon! Still my most played game ever. I'm going to buy a Gameboy Mini only to play Pok̮̩̉̉mon on. My level 100 Mewto (self trained, without any rare candy) owned everyone.

Ah, Pok̮̩̉̉mon! Still my most played game ever. I'm going to buy a Gameboy Mini only to play Pok̮̩̉̉mon on. My level 100 Mewto (self trained, without any rare candy) owned everyone.

You mean Gameboy Micro? :lol:

smithie3.jpg

You mean Gameboy Micro? :lol:

Gameboy Pocket? :? :D