double the double exp? (runecrafting)

tiwaz1

i have read from runescape manual on the new runecrafing mini game that u get double exp when you craft at the alters there.

"Each altar will generate some rune or pure essence in your inventory. You will have a short period of time to convert any essence you like into runes using the altar before you have to move on to the next altar. You will receive double the normal experience for crafting runes at this time"

(From the runescape manual)

But I'm just wondering if i have one (or al) of Fist of Guthix runecraftinggloves (air,water,earth) and crafts at the of the alter, do you u get the double the double exp? ::' (i dont thinks so, but you never know \' )

[hide=do NOT Kick on "show" You will have a scar for life if you do]](\__/)

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

Well, if that was true, i could see how this could be abused, just start a game with rune essence (not pure) in pouches and inventory and aircrafting gloves, complete the first round as normal until the double experience starts and then craft all the essence for 20 experience per essence.

ny_lucario.png

My best guess is that you cannot, but I would urge you to try it at one stage to see if it does work.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

i think it does because it used up charges in my rc gloves (used em to get the final 3k xp to get 50 rc)

but itll probably be adjusted if alotta people do that howevewith guild teles at 15 tokens it would be pretty good xp :P

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Can someone try this out and post?im curious ::'

The is grate idé. can someone that have air runecraftinggloves test it whit just 1 rune at air alter. If this working is give you 20exp

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

put me at the top

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

i think it does because it used up charges in my rc gloves (used em to get the final 3k xp to get 50 rc)

but itll probably be adjusted if alotta people do that howevewith guild teles at 15 tokens it would be pretty good xp :P

The same happened when I took my rc gloves to the ZMI altar: yet I didn't get 4 (or 3) times the experience!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

The same happened when I took my rc gloves to the ZMI altar: yet I didn't get 4 (or 3) times the experience!

I never think if that before. But ZMI altar gives just a random of runes not just one kind

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png