Combat Arms - 100% Free FPS - Review, Pictures & Videos

InkofDeath

Wow... this game is a horrible CSS clone.

I don't think any of you know what a good FPS is.

CSS definately isnt one.

You, sir, are an idiot.

Go play your overrated MW2.

Looks like someone takes video games pretty darn seriously.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play, but I got killed too much and ran outta money to buy good guns against good players. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Just made a new account - name's "lurt" if anybody wants to add me, chat or maybe have a little match or two :)

All the new updates to the game over the last year have made it extremly fun to play, your hours will be gone in no time

I am so ashamed I ever made this thread.

There's FREE aimbot, chams and a host of other ridiculous amount of cheats for this game. For instance, there's a cheat where if you pick up an OPK'ers gun then you get to OPK (OPK means shooting through walls), or the one where you can spawn ten instances of yourself and run around shooting ten guns for each of your instance. These cheats with the regular aimbots and wallhacks is just disgusting.

Game is really fun, except for when you encounter the 80% of the community that cheats. The game publisher, "Nexon" completely fails at managing this game.

If you somehow are able to tolerate this game, you should join and team and see how well you do @ WOGL.

Still, game is just like WarRock but worse.

When you realize how bad CA is A.V.A seems to be a far better FREE FPS than this. Though it's using the unreal engine so you may not be able to play it*.

@Urbex: Don't tell me you think Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is a good game when you say Mw2 is overrated?

I played, it was quite fun.

Too bad it sucks hairy monkey scrot.

People who pay real money, have a huge advantage over you, too many [bleep]ing cheaters, and you can only "rent" weapons - that too for restricted periods of time, and to earn the money to buy a good gun for 1 day you had to play around 10 games.

Yeah, the money-making part is good in theory (to keep players active) but doesn't play out too well...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

After my membership dies, I'll be playing this again.

Forum Name- Medead0

In-Game Name- Medead0

Yeah, yeah I know. I use most of my user names as Medead0 <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Wow... this game is a horrible CSS clone.

I don't think any of you know what a good FPS is.

CSS definately isnt one.

You, sir, are an idiot.

Go play your overrated MW2.

I'd rather not play that either.

vansing.png

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if they've changed anything, but if you're high enough rank, get the purple nades and go in Death Room. Take your other nades too, in your backpack.

My friend and I did that a lot when we used to play, and we got a good deal of Fantastic's and Unbelievable's to show for it. I remember there were a few times I got Ultra off the purple nade alone. :thumbup:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I don't know if they've changed anything, but if you're high enough rank, get the purple nades and go in Death Room. Take your other nades too, in your backpack.

My friend and I did that a lot when we used to play, and we got a good deal of Fantastic's and Unbelievable's to show for it. I remember there were a few times I got Ultra off the purple nade alone. :thumbup:

I got a few multis purely on mines. I keep making new accounts though, thinking I'll have a better KDR on each. I'm getting better...

• 3 months later...

Bumping this up a little bit.

What does everyone think of the kill creek map? I find it fun, get to try out snipers. Bit annoying though because of enemy snipers.

I like Kill Creek, though it seems a lot of people don't. An accurate sniper rifle is pretty essential though. Rushing the opposing team's spawn is also fun.

Oh yeah I play Combat Arms quite a bit now. I'm an MSG1 so I'm starting to get up there... sort of. I have 3 permanent guns, an M416CQB, M4Super90, and an L96 Arctic Wolf. I only buy temporary guns for fun now. :thumbup:

What does everyone think of the kill creek map? I find it fun, get to try out snipers. Bit annoying though because of enemy snipers.

I like Kill Creek, though it seems a lot of people don't. An accurate sniper rifle is pretty essential though. Rushing the opposing team's spawn is also fun.

Oh yeah I play Combat Arms quite a bit now. I'm an MSG1 so I'm starting to get up there... sort of. I have 3 permanent guns, an M416CQB, M4Super90, and an L96 Arctic Wolf. I only buy temporary guns for fun now. :thumbup:

Its fun with the g36e. I have a few paths and I can get 6-9 kills per death before getting sniped. I might do some vidding after CA gets back up and running in an hour. I just got a new 21.5 inch monitor so I can take 1080p videos.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Its fun with the g36e. I have a few paths and I can get 6-9 kills per death before getting sniped. I might do some vidding after CA gets back up and running in an hour. I just got a new 21.5 inch monitor so I can take 1080p videos.

I used to use the G36E all the time, now I use the ACR and I like it.

j0xPu5R.png

By the way, if you all want to add me on there, my name is AcidJack.

Double XP weekend is nice. Lasts until Tuesday I heard? I'll be playing a bit more to take advantage of this. 8-)

j0xPu5R.png

By the way, if you all want to add me on there, my name is AcidJack.

Double XP weekend is nice. Lasts until Tuesday I heard? I'll be playing a bit more to take advantage of this. 8-)

My CA name is ballerplaya. I just started playing after a 2-3month break.

Here is a short montage of some kills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIAF1ffdvGU

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]