Please close- Desert Treasure completed!

IeatWindex

You can try to bring a friend to block him while you attack behind him, thats what one of my friends did. Or just use earth blast as he's weak to earth spells, earth bolt is a little too weak... ::'

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

Me and my cheapself trieing to save money.

I'll do earth blast, can't do wave seeing as im level 66 magic.

Ironically by trying to save money you're wasting money. You could do 10 failing trips with 3 p pots each, or you could do 1 successful trip with 15-20 p pots. I'd reccomend not doing anything else for Damis until you can go there with no fewer than 10 4 dose. And yes, definitely do earth blast, its worth the extra cost.

This is what I did on my last account (and will do on this account soon).

Use snare, side step and mage him. Keep praying melee to avoid damage from him and the other monsters.

This works as you're prayer is only drained faster then normal if he hits you. As your side stepping him your prayer shouldn't drain as quick. This allows you to focus on hitting him (those other monsters annoyed the hell out of me as I found myself hitting them more then him), and less so about repotting every few seconds.

Quick guide.

Put anti-melee prayer on.

Kill his first form, DDS spec his second form.

Snare him, side step and mage him. (this 10 seconds allows you to repot on prayer potions if needs be)

Repeat.

Remember to use earth spells, have auto retaliate off and check your prayer often.

I know it sounds more complex (then mage him and repot like mad) but; you'll use less prayer pots, you can make sure each spell hits him, it gives you 10 seconds to repot/heal.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I never have enough many for loads of Prayer Potions, so I bring 3.

This is why you are failing. You already know, why are you confused? Go get the number of prayer pots you need to win.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

First of all, and quite counter-intuitively, do not use protect from melee! If you do, he will attack with bats, which hit 5 EVERY time and do so very fast! I would recommend wearing your best armor with the highest defense (that means a rune/dragon shield, not a defender!) Bring a super set, a dds, and your primary weapon (ideally a whip if you can get one). Also bring your blessed sickle and some druid pouches to protect your food, which will fill every free space you have. Sharks or better.

When you get to his tomb, pot up, then use the blood on his grave. Use all 4 dds specials then switch to your primary weapon. He shouldn't give you too much trouble, but just in case he does, you might want to bring an emergency teleport (like an ectophial or tele tablet).

I'm not totally sure, somewhere in the mid 20s. If you're planning on using magic I'd recommend wearing plate legs, a rune/dragon shield, and mystic robes, to make up for the awful defense of magic robes. Also if you're not going to use melee you won't need the super set, except for the Super defense potion.

But in all honesty I would highly recommend melee unless there's some reason you can't do it. I saw a friend the same level as me (level 108) try magic and it didn't go well for him. He almost died and teled at the last second.

I did DT at 91 without any prayer, just rune and whip and melee em.

For Dessous did no prayer with range, nothing hard, just range and hit him.

They don't have excellent attack, it's just that people bring robes that get em wasted.

Damis hit me 5 times max in his second form.

Kamil's Ice Barrage is a little different-it doesn't hit 30s, only double 5s-but ONLY if you pray melee.

If you don't pray anything, it only freezes and drains, no damage at all.

He is pretty dang accurate tho, but not so hard to melee.

Bring rune and whip and just melee him, it works.

I did dt at 92 cmb a few years back and I believe I meleed him using protect melee. I mostly took an ivent of sharks and like 2 prayer pots and a pure set.

Gear was pretty much full rune + whip.

Note: Eat up when your roughly 25 hp left until you top up. This is the most effective way to get some hits in.

Too lazy to have a cool sig. So I therefore spam you with boring stat sigs

Jake_legend0.gif

jake_legend0.png

I did DT at lv 85 combat (got quest cape at 90 ) I can tell you the hardest for me was the shadow boss, the vampire killed me once for protecting from melee :x, I use the blast spell that killed him and it was easy imo.

The ice guy is also easy, just pray on the trolls ur way there

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png