College Football 2008

ugafan_2009

I think UGA is gonna slip up once or twice. AT South Carolina, AT Arizona St, AT LSU, AT Auburn. All potential losses. They have a BRUTAL schedule. Two easy games early on but then hit after hit. Thats why i don't see UGA winning it all or staying at #1. Although if they pull it off there will be no BCS questions about it.

UGA Schedule:

[hide=]at South Carolina

at No. 15 Arizona State

No. 24 Alabama

No. 18 Tennessee

Vanderbilt

No. 7 LSU

No. 5 Florida

at Kentucky

at No. 10 Auburn

Georgia Tech[/hide]

It'd be awesome if App State did it twice, but its highly unlikely. I'll be pulling for them though. They still have some weapons.

GAHHHHHHH i can't wait to head to Atlanta next weekend! Alabama vs Clemson. Two big time southern programs clashing midway between the two in a neutral site. ESPN Gameday will be there, and i have a feeling Clemson will yet again, set another Georgia Dome attendance record for one of their games there. Marke it down. ;) Best game of opening Saturday IMO. Its not one of those easy wins to start the season, this is big time win or lose can make or break the whole season. Someone is going home disappointed....i fully expect, and hope its Alabama.

Yeah, our schedule is insane. However, living in Georgia, I've never seen hype like this before. Unless you are a rich alum donor, tickets are next to impossible to get.

Yeah, there's not many good games opening Saturday, so I'll definitely watch the Alabama-Clemson game after the Georgia-Georgia Southern game.

Season kicks off 1 week from tonight with NC State-South Carolina. \' \' \'

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS BABY.

I'm going to see them at the Rose Bowl when they play the Bruins in November! It's gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I hope they make the Rose Bowl or BCS Champiosnship this year. We won't get far though if Nate Longshore gets first string, either that or he's going to have to pick up the pace.

CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS BABY.

I'm going to see them at the Rose Bowl when they play the Bruins in November! It's gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I hope they make the Rose Bowl or BCS Champiosnship this year. We won't get far though if Nate Longshore gets first string, either that or he's going to have to pick up the pace.

I don't know, USC always owns the Pac-10.

ugafan2009.png

The same USC that lost to a terrible Stanford team in 2007, and Oregon State and UCLA in 2006. You never know. UVA has a tough schedule but you never know when someone can pull an app state. At least UVA has USC at home. I'm rooting for UVA in this one for sure. The ACC could make a HUGE statement opening week, if:

UVA upsets USC

Clemson beats Alabama

NC State beats SCarolina

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

The same USC that lost to a terrible Stanford team in 2007, and Oregon State and UCLA in 2006. You never know. UVA has a tough schedule but you never know when someone can pull an app state. At least UVA has USC at home. I'm rooting for UVA in this one for sure. The ACC could make a HUGE statement opening week, if:

UVA upsets USC

Clemson beats Alabama

NC State beats SCarolina

The only one I see happening is Clemson beating Bama, and I wouldn't be shocked if Bama won.

ugafan2009.png

Ohio State and Chris Wells along with Terell Pryor will dominate the Big Ten and take have a 3rd straight title appearance, this time taking away the trophy.

Doubt it. You seen Crabtree lately? Fo shizzle.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Ohio State and Chris Wells along with Terell Pryor will dominate the Big Ten and take have a 3rd straight title appearance, this time taking away the trophy.

ahahahhahahahha

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

ahahahhahahahha

Using a mocking laugh which contributes nothing to the conversation isn't spam because...?

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

reguardless i'll be back here afterwards incase i have to eat my crow

Here i am to eat my crow as promised. What can i say other then the fact that we choked. We didn't come to play, our offensive line is horrid.....which makes our offense horrid. Without the Oline you have nothing reguardless of your skill players. Bama is a decent team, but i think we made them look better then they actually are.

For the record. Alabama fans are the most CLASSLESS, HORRID fans on the face of the earth and i will never go to another Alabama football game again. CLASSLESS. I'm talking about dumping beer on people off the second deck, picking fights, etc. CLASSLESS SEC.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Ohio St's Wells carted off field with injury...HAHAHAHAHAHA heisman hopes dashed?? Thats pretty much their big name. Oh well.

In other news ECU shocked VaTech. Bad for the ACC but i hate VaTech so seeing them lose is great. The REAL game starts in 4 and a half hours!!!! Go Tigers!

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Doubt it. You seen Crabtree lately? Fo shizzle.

If your talking about the Heisman,wide receivers usually don't win Heismans. To be honest I don't even remember the last time a Wr won the heisman. The only way he might win if he does kr and pr returns. Which I don't know if he's even doing? Does anyone know if he's doing kr and pr returns? Anyways good to see Texas isn't going to be upset today :thumbsup:. Colt McCoy is looking great today. So far 24-29 222 yards 3 TD and 12 attempts 103 rushing yards and 1 rushing TD.

X_defenders.png

X_defenders.png

I went to the Pittsburgh-Bowling Green game today, and came home having witnessed a terrible game (Pitt, 12 point favorites, lost..) and bad sunburn...

note, if you go to an outdoor event on a warm sunny day, WEAR SUNSCREEN.

:wall:

to the above poster... Larry Fitzgerald finished 2nd for the heisman in 2003, as a sophomore for pitt, which may have been why, he lost to Oklahoma senior QB, Jason White... Larry probably should have won, senior bias :P

Fitzgerald got 1353 votes and White got 1481 votes. But yeah only 2 receivers have ever won a heisman.

sig3bh7.png