College Football 2008

ugafan_2009

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really say I'm looking forward to it at all, considering watching ANY sports PERIOD, whether be on TV, or i nStadiums is a hobby I have no idea why anybody likes. I see it as, watcjign someone eat a very expensive thing of food. It looks really good, and they're enjoying it, but whats the point of watching it when you can just go ahead and eat it. I'd rather play football then watch it. Plus the 6 hour long games... :x

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Can't really say I'm looking forward to it at all, considering watching ANY sports PERIOD, whether be on TV, or i nStadiums is a hobby I have no idea why anybody likes. I see it as, watcjign someone eat a very expensive thing of food. It looks really good, and they're enjoying it, but whats the point of watching it when you can just go ahead and eat it. I'd rather play football then watch it. Plus the 6 hour long games... :x
Well college football is more exciting, due to the ties and loyalties people have to different universities. In my case, my dad attended Georgia and I plan to attend next year.

And watching sports is certainly more exciting than watching someone eat food. :?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Well college football is more exciting, due to the ties and loyalties people have to different universities. In my case, my dad attended Georgia and I plan to attend next year.

And watching sports is certainly more exciting than watching someone eat food. :?

Yea, I know, I'm, just trying to say, it's more fun, imo to actually do it, then watch someone do it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I don't know. I'd rather watch someone else have the snot knocked out of them then get the snot knocked out of me. ;) It just pumps you up. If you didn't grow up around it, its hard to get into it. I've been going to games since i could walk, its in my blood.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

I don't know. I'd rather watch someone else have the snot knocked out of them then get the snot knocked out of me. ;) It just pumps you up. If you didn't grow up around it, its hard to get into it. I've been going to games since i could walk, its in my blood.

Pretty much, it's more a personal thing, I can't go a fall Saturday without watching a game or two, but I have friends that would rather watch a movie they have seen twice over a Georgia-Florida fan.

ugafan2009.png

This HAS to be THE best week of college football EVER.

Goodbye Florida.

Goodbye USC.

Goodbye Georgia.

Oklahoma cruising and so is Penn State. Good day good day.

This is not good bye to Florida or Georgia, they both control their destiny and will most likely be in the title game if they win out.

But we got destroyed this weekend, I don't even have excuses to make.

ugafan2009.png

Why? Oklahoma is going to cut that texas butt. Or is that what you are waiting for? I personally don't have any interest in this game, i'm more looking forward to a Oklahoma vs Missouri matchup.

For the record i am now a Vandy bandwagon fan. Vandy at 5-0? First in the SEC east. Whaaaaaaaaaat. Guys, Vandy is going to be bowl eligible with one more win. And they play Miss St next. And Duke 2 games after that.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

[vent]Oh my god, I can't believe how ASU is playing this year! Why do we continue to run? Game's aren't meant to be practice![/vent]

I was expecting a better game between Oregon and USC last night a little disappointing.

tFtfA.jpg

Why? Oklahoma is going to cut that texas butt. Or is that what you are waiting for? I personally don't have any interest in this game, i'm more looking forward to a Oklahoma vs Missouri matchup.

For the record i am now a Vandy bandwagon fan. Vandy at 5-0? First in the SEC east. Whaaaaaaaaaat. Guys, Vandy is going to be bowl eligible with one more win. And they play Miss St next. And Duke 2 games after that.

We'll see.

X_defenders.png

X_defenders.png

You conveniently left out the game in between Miss St and Duke. :P

ugafan2009.png