steels finally dropped something for me.........

so i have killed, i kid you not, over 20k irons and steels with only a skirt and d legs drop... i have had 3 slayer tasks, one irons, and 2 steels... and finally i get a drop.

it may not be a good drop, but after killing this many drags with no drops is fine by me!

dlegs-1.png

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Over 4k metal drags killed on slayer tasks, mage trips and range trips and i have yet to see a single pair of dlegs. But i have gotten pretty much everything else. :wall:

Seriously though, awesome achievement. Metal dragons are ftw in my opinion.

Dragon_platelegs.gif/10

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

ive killed over 10k metals [mostly steels, and mostly off task :S] and have gotten 9 legs and 6 skirts and 0 visages. I guess im not the most unlucky metal dragon killer after all x] or ive killed alot more than i think...

grats dude, i hope you keep that pair for sentimental value :P

Silvermist82.png

congrats, but how long have you been camping there? because 200+ green charms is a good 100 drags at the least

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

congrats, but how long have you been camping there? because 200+ green charms is a good 100 drags at the least

i dont camp here anymore. these past few times have been for slayer

i did how ever camp here for like 2 - 3 months, then went f2p for a bit, then when i became a member again i have been doing slayer, had 4 tasks in a row here now.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

3/10

-3 for camping

0/10 :thumbsup:

Grats on saying the stupidest thing I have heard this week.

8/10 for the drop, must be a relief to finally get something. I'm impressed you stuck with it this long. To all the low raters: keep on being idiots, it's entertaining.

thanks <3:

metal drag campers should die :twisted:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

3/10

-3 for camping

8/10 for the drop, must be a relief to finally get something. I'm impressed you stuck with it this long. To all the low raters: keep on being idiots, it's entertaining.

thanks <3:

Good thing i already said in my post before... THIS WAS FOR SLAYER *cough*

and why do you have a problem with people camping at monsters, thats like saying BOOOOO to people who work on one skill for so much time, or skillers. its really no different, they are just working on drops for some time rather than a skill

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Hard to believe that you got 13.2m+ exp there but oh well, gratz on drop =D>

eh i know i have gotten atleast that, metal dragons have been out for years, its not that hard to rack up the kills and exp if you visit them frequently :]

Eh, whats even harder for me to believe is that out of 20k Metal dragons and lets just assume that they were all iron dragons, that he only got about 500k hp exp that wasnt on task or at metal dragons. Yet he only got a pair of dragon legs that whole time.

All I am saying is that I think that it is safe to say with Lysol accuracy (99.9% certain that is) that your 20k Metal Dragons killed is not really all that accurate. Just seems odd for roughly only 136k of your Hp exp to come from things other then metals and slayer.

However, congrats on the drop, with how common and low priced they are it makes me skip my metals tasks sometimes, unfortunately. Usually cant turn down the shot at another visage. :mrgreen:

'Slay on'

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

3/10

-3 for camping

thanks <3:

and why do you have a problem with people camping at monsters, thats like saying BOOOOO to people who work on one skill for so much time, or skillers. its really no different, they are just working on drops for some time rather than a skill

then why you have over 200 green charms, 100 crims ect? you cant get over 100 steel drags assign

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

3/10

-3 for camping

thanks <3:

then why you have over 200 green charms, 100 crims ect? you cant get over 100 steel drags assign

oh my god you people are dumb! ive had more than one task on the charms... 2 hellhound tasks, 189 and 157 hells then i got an iron drag task of like 60+ and then 3 steel tasks 50+ each task, i just keep all my charms with me.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

umm lol i got 2 pairs , btw no way you would survive 20k irons , u might done like 2k

HA no lol ive done over 20k

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png