Racism has gone to far

RSBDavid

I really, really hate racists.

I had a friend in primary school that had been teased for a few years.

They called him all these racist names and stuff like that. He did what he was told to which was an adult. So he told the teacher. And it went on for 3 years! :evil: It only stopped when he told his parents.

They don't know the difference between brown and black. Just take out any anger on them. As long as you don't break any rules it's good. But report them first then take out your frustration on them.

Mysticblade.jpg

ssbbbrawlclubgreen.gif

People in OT eat glass when they are bored. :twss:

OT'ers pee in other peoples drinks :wall:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU CANT GET MORE RACIST THAN WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THAT PIC! So would you rather just let people talk like that, if so, you're an outrage.

Umm, you can get a lot more racist than what is written in that pic, granted you're not some kiddie that flips into moral crusade mode every time you see something someone somewhere will find offensive. "OMG, HE SED BLACK PEPEL, CAN'T GET MUCH MORE RACIST DEN DAT!" I suggest you read up on 4chan and their raids on habbo hotel and you'll see how really deep racism over the internet can go.

I think i worded that wrong. i wasn't saying that that is the top level of racism you can go and that that is the most offensive anyone can get, and i don't overreact to everything, but whether they are "doing it for the lulz" or they are racist, it's unacceptable either way.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

It's just trolling, they want a reaction out of people.

You ----Hit----> Nail (Head)

It's probably not the case that they actually have these racist feelings, but they are exercising something which will grab the attention of a lot of people (notice it's in the Grand Exchange, of all places), and yet won't bring a consequence to them in real life.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The "item dropping" to form pictures.. Used to be innocent, like making hearts and such. Now more often than not it's a swastika.. And is there a way to report for that? Like, if i screenied and sent to Jagex?

I'd appreciate a reply, thanks :thumbup:

fail124.jpgfailbait.png

Fire Cape - Aug 14, 08.

coolnamefailbaitedit.jpg

The "item dropping" to form pictures.. Used to be innocent, like making hearts and such. Now more often than not it's a swastika.. And is there a way to report for that? Like, if i screenied and sent to Jagex?

I really don't think it's possible for them to receive pictures or anything more complex than basic text.

Anyway, I doubt there would be any way to enforce it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I really don't think it's possible for them to receive pictures or anything more complex than basic text.

I think if jagex brought in a system where you could send a screenshot in, they would be overfilled with noobs sending in pictures of them going "LOOK LOOK, THIS GUY KILLED ME IN BH UNFAIRLY, MAKE HIM GIVE ME MY STUFF BAK PLLLLZZZZZZ"

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

I think if jagex brought in a system where you could send a screenshot in, they would be overfilled with noobs sending in pictures of them going "LOOK LOOK, THIS GUY KILLED ME IN BH UNFAIRLY, MAKE HIM GIVE ME MY STUFF BAK PLLLLZZZZZZ"

Which is why Jagex needs to start enforcing the "misuse of customer support" rule, and start taking away the reporting ability of kiddies who misues it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Your right I was stitting talking to my friend when this guy comes up and says Im a "fat nooby chineese" (My names this after a show I watched and Im white anyways) So I said "Dude thats not cool" then he said "You chineese suck USA ****" So I reported him but of corse he wasnt banned lol anyways yea your right ppl in rs now are very strange Ive been playing for 4 years and no one has been mean to me 4 years ago (Only the ppl who alled me noob ^.^ and thank you for that it made me try harder to get to my levels now). (Wow I forgot my .)

Thnx for reading

15ching15 OUT :!:

5000000.png

101.png

15ching15.png

Which is why Jagex needs to start enforcing the "misuse of customer support" rule, and start taking away the reporting ability of kiddies who misues it.

Unfortunately they will probably bring out some new crap stronghold near barbarian village again to help us understand it, even though everyone doesn't pay attention, we just get out as quickly as possible and claim the reward.

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

If your offended by that picture you would probably commit suicide after watching some of the stuff I watch :P *think along the lines of Bernard Manning and Roy Chubby Brown lol*

The racism in Runescape would never be as bad as the stuff in real life.

Zaroterasu.png

Unfortunately they will probably bring out some new crap stronghold near barbarian village again to help us understand it, even though everyone doesn't pay attention, we just get out as quickly as possible and claim the reward.

Lol, true. But i'm sure some people take notice, I tend to read the first few bits and get the hint that i need to change something (like i forgot to reset my rec. Qs for over 2 years) but generally dont pay attention after that which kinda defies the point of the whole thing, the rewards are just to entice(sp?) people in, I think. Kinda sad really that jagex just wants a perfict game and all people do is try to break the rules, wait... that sounds familiar... *thinks* :|

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

But here's the thing. Once they do that, they can start handing out temporary bans, removing reporting rights, and handing out other such punishments much much easier than before, because if anyone complains that they didn't know the rules? Bull. Jagex gave them ample opportunity to learn how to use the report system effectively, be that through the tutorial, in the game via the stronghold of security and whatever this new one is, as well as multiple documents on the knowledge base.

1st offense: Warning

2nd Offense: 24 hour removal of reporting rights

3rd offense: week long

4th offense: month long

5th offense: Complete removal of reporting rights

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Racism is being taken to far by kids like you. The internet is full of this stuff, stated by /b/. This is hardly racism, wait I wouldn't even classify it as racism. A bunch of twelve year olds talking about stuff they got no clue about? [sarcasm]Real racist! What is this world coming to![/sarcasm] Racism is completely different from what this is. I use the N-word, stereotypical racial jokes with my friends all the time, but is it racist? No, it's all in good fun. Me and my friends all come from different races, and no one at all finds it offensive.

Racism is being taken to far by kids like you. The internet is full of this stuff, stated by /b/. This is hardly racism, wait I wouldn't even classify it as racism. A bunch of twelve year olds talking about stuff they got no clue about? [sarcasm]Real racist! What is this world coming to![/sarcasm] Racism is completely different from what this is. I use the N-word, stereotypical racial jokes with my friends all the time, but is it racist? No, it's all in good fun. Me and my friends all come from different races, and no one at all finds it offensive.

At the bold: Actually, it is. Regardless of whether or not it's understood by everyone around as a joke.

Saying that all members of a certain race must die, using a racial slur and an old stereotype to do so certainly is racist.

[hide=The definition]

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

[/hide]

I'm going to comment on the highlighted bit like the person above did.

Just because you say that word to your friends and they don't find it offensive, does not mean that no-one else will find it offensive. To some people, that could be extremely offensive.

Edit: Sorry for the excessive use of the word offensive :?

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Ouch, that's just wrong. At this point you could do one (or two) of two things:

1) fight fire with fire, but set fire to the forest (this forum) instead of the bush (the ge) and get caught by mods.

2) report and ignore it. To be technical, they're just words which can have any meaning. Just convince yourself that [cabbage] means, "Hey, you're a higher level than I am; I respect that!" Can't really fight every battle, or else your resources get depleted for fights you do want to fight.

I bet this is why they put the rubber chicken and snowballs in; now if someone insults you, whack 'em with teh chicken! or pumel them with snowballs and relish in their grief :lol: :lol: :D .

Hopefully, they'll do this: :-#

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

All the more reason to keep public chat off or friends only....

I agree with the posters who said the troglodytes were trolling. I can picture the scrawny, pasty-skinned brats now, huddled in mom's basement. They're like all small social groups. They can say whatever they want, but I'd bet my 401(k) that they look around before they say it. Never know who may hear, in the real world.

That being said...the brats can't even spell simple words. I was more offended by that than their tired message.

I'm not like other people. I don't like pain. It hurts me. - Daffy Duck

warlock_jax.png