Where Could I Camp?

pureprayer

Bradboy19.png

I really like to mele dragons but my attack and str are very low. I would like to know where I could camp for a long while (NOT DOING SLAYER because I have to move around) with out losing 50 million gps. I have Dharocks and rune + whip. I dont want to do pc, or bandits.

I will buy Sup sets and Pray pots if i profit at the area.

BBL im going to play madden.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Yosemite...

No dust devils would be good as would greaters but you don't have the slayer for dust devils.

For exp monkeys are great. (Zombie or guards.)

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

yea slayer is really great exp, fun and cash with black mask...but if you don't want that salve ammy at giant skeletons, monkey guards etc are good...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

I dont like moving around much and I want to stay in one area.

Also many slayer monsters require the use of a shield and i dont have a very good one handed str training weapon.

dragon scimtar works fine

StarViv.png

D scimmy is quite possibly the most effective 1 handed str training weapon soo I don't see where your problem is. They are also very cheap.

I personally camped at fire giants for a looong time. Its enjoyable and with guthans you never have to leave.. well at least not until your 15 hours of fighting is up, but if you wear other armor and switch into your guthans you should only be healing for 2-5 minutes at a time. That 15 hours turns out to be a very long time. Plus the people are nice and you can enjoy friendly conversation.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

D scimmy is quite possibly the most effective 1 handed str training weapon soo I don't see where your problem is. They are also very cheap.

I personally camped at fire giants for a looong time. Its enjoyable and with guthans you never have to leave.. well at least not until your 15 hours of fighting is up, but if you wear other armor and switch into your guthans you should only be healing for 2-5 minutes at a time. That 15 hours turns out to be a very long time. Plus the people are nice and you can enjoy friendly conversation.

Super sets?

And for training str, I would just use Whip on controlled.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

And for training str, I would just use Whip on controlled.

+1. I did that from something like 80-99 strength, so don't tell me it's impossible or too slow. Never had to take my whip off after getting it (unless I was using a hally at black demon tasks, because I was stupid).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png